Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military court wrestles with punishing suicide attempts

Interesting discussion about military discharge based on suicide attempt.

In this case, it is interesting, BW has not been convicted of any crimes at this time, but discharge paperwork can start based on Suicide attempt.
Ok, that is just wrong! Not talking about this situation here, but punishing people who can’t cope? Who choose this path? How inhuman!

Lots of civilians work 12 hour shifts and are able to afford and find child care for their children. As an E-6, BW earned a good salary and also received $1,700 housing allowance, free health care for herself and if the base had a clinic Taylor's health care was free, if there wasn't a clinic Tricare is very good insurance and covers a lot of well-child health care for 0 co-pay. There are plenty of single parents at a lower rank, lower salary, lower housing allowance that are able to budget their money to provide necessary day care for their child.
Anyone that enlists in the military -especially in this day and age - knows they can be deployed to a war zone, sent on temporary training missions, stationed overseas with or without their dependents, work 12 hour shifts, be assigned to night shifts, etc etc.

We raised 5 military brats and always found the military to be very supportive of families when the military member was deployed or when working 12 hours shifts. My husband was deployed twice to the gulf and was sent on training missions, leadership school.. I was given a support contact number to call if I needed assistance with anything.

We were stationed at Randolph AFB in Texas for 8 years and lived in base housing...throughout those 8 years there was always at least 2 families on our street that were stationed at Randolph for humanitarian needs - family member needing special medical care and the military member was encouraged and allowed to attend all Doctor appointments, etc etc. without taking a leave day.

My son in law is in the Navy and my 2 yr.granddaughter is autistic. They were just stationed in San Diego and assigned to a military housing neighborhood best suited for my granddaughter - fenced yard, alarm system on doors and windows - child safety knobs, outlets etc were installed before they arrived. My SIL will be deployed soon for 4 months and my daughter has already been contacted by family support to inform her of the extra services available during her husband's deployment.

Military deployments suck for everyone involved but my husband knew when he enlisted he could be deployed to a war zone and I knew when I married him that he belonged to the military 24/7. Just like I knew when we had our children that I could be a single parent for months on end.
In fact, when he was deployed to Saudi for 3 months, I was pregnant with our 4th child , our older 3 were 9, 7 & 5 years old. The base we were stationed at was going to be closing and my husband would be getting new orders a month after he returned from Saudi, the same month our child was born. There I was 7 to 9 months pregnant, working a full time job in retail, trying to sell our house and a vehicle before we had to move. Six weeks after my husband returned from deployment, we moved 1600 miles away when our daughter was 4 weeks old. It was hectic at times but I loved it, our kids loved it..

My apologies for the long post and I do not mean to single you out, I agree with everything else in your post but the part about the military. The military and the 12 hour shifts have absolutely nothing to do with BW neglecting her child and disposing of sweet Taylor like garbage.

Agree. My hubby did 20 years. USAF Officer, we moved every 3 to 4 years. He deployed 3-4 months of every year since 1999. Glad to be done with that! The amount of services on base is incredible. Military takes care of their families. Even if there was not a clinic on base, she should have had Taylor n Tricare Prime (free). Active duty on Prime have no copay when they go off base. No reason for military families to not have good coverage. Even as retirees, our out of pocket medical expenses are nominal compared to others.

BW had so much help at her fingertips. There would even be overnight childcare available on base. If she was struggling, all she had to do was talk to her first shirt or Chief. They would have got her everything she needed. Bases now even have a walk-in mental health clinic.

It just makes me wonder what I’m the world was going on in her life to turn down help. Then I wonder about the catalyst that set all of this into motion. Why right now? There is a huge piece to this puzzle we are missing. JMO. MOO

Ok, that is just wrong! Not talking about this situation here, but punishing people who can’t cope? Who choose this path? How inhuman!

No, it is about the "team". You can't have someone unstable in the team. Think "military".

Discharge, get all the mental health treatment you can get from the VA...no comment.

Sorry I think I'd said one "N".

Brianna Williams
Yes -- I think that's hers. The tattoo not in photo when she's wearing red sweater and with Taylor, but maybe this picture was taken after that one (or maybe it's a fake tattoo). I think she might have private posts as well (she's got the "about" section set to private) but intentionally publicly posted the baby daddy rants so he (or his friends/family) would see. But only one (self) photo for 3 years or so (unusual for a young woman), and not many friends commented on her (public) posts

I was wondering if she'd stuffed her in the freezer or something. I'd think the neighbors would have smelled something -- being Florida and hot and all

Aha! I think you might be onto something there Abigail.... I'd been pondering Taylor being missing/dead six or whatever months, yet not being disposed till the apparently recent trip to AL. The freezer theory never even occurred to me, but it would sure make sense. How else, in the hot Florida summer!

MOO

Aha! I think you might be onto something there Abigail.... I'd been pondering Taylor being missing/dead six or whatever months, yet not being disposed till the apparently recent trip to AL. The freezer theory never even occurred to me, but it would sure make sense. How else, in the hot Florida summer!

MOO
Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski did that. :(

No, it is about the "team". You can't have someone unstable in the team. Think "military".

Discharge, get all the mental health treatment you can get from the VA...no comment.

Retire and you don’t have to go through the VA. If mental health issues are caused by PTSD with onset while on active duty, veterans CAN get disability benefits, even if they didn’t retire, BW was active duty. She had many good options available to her.

According to the arrest warrant BW only has one heart shaped tattoo on the stomach..That Facebook profile shows a female with a neck/shoulder tattoo...
I don’t think that’s BW IMO...

Part of the personal grooming policy of the military requires any tattoos to be completely covered while in uniform.

I was wondering if she'd stuffed her in the freezer or something. I'd think the neighbors would have smelled something -- being Florida and hot and all
I wondered this too & if the water the movers heard was an attempt to thaw, so when her body was found maybe LE would assume she JUST died recently...pretty dumb. my brain going straight to made for tv stuff. Surely BW wouldn't keep her in the apartment for any length of time after murdering her, that would be contrary to her level of intelligence IMO but, everything else doesnt exactly paint her as highly intelligent.

Wow. Someone really hates their baby's Daddy. Wonder if that anger was transferred to Taylor.

Those posts are on her FB all seem to be in 2017 - two years ago. Right about the time she cut off family.

I feel a seething anger. If someone lets that anger take hold of them it gets worse and worse. It rolls around in your head and everything gets distorted. I think she fed off her anger, frustration, hate, and it took control. The only person she could lash out in real time, right in front of her was Taylor. All the rest of it is passive aggressive acting out. But Taylor was there in the flesh.

In a round about way, she may have felt abandoned by Baby Daddy and in return abandoned Taylor in more ways than one. Taylor became less of a daughter and more of a "thing" to hate. In her mind, Taylor was the reason for her anger, sadness, and her miserable life as she perceived it. Misguided hate.

I believe BW took out all her anger at herself, her predicament, and her Baby Daddy on Taylor.

Taylor paid the price for a father, who didn't want to be a father, and a mother who lost control and let hate and anger destroy everything.

This is in no way a post to defend BW. Not by a long shot.

I'm a person who needs to understand what happened and it's really been eating at me. This is as close to me understanding what may have happened as I'm going to get until BW either tells the truth or the evidence tells us the story.

Each child case gets worse and worse.

ALL MOO and my ramblings.

MOO
We had a horribly tragic local case in Detroit a few years ago in which a child's remains were found in the freezer. I've worked with child abuse/trauma cases for over 12 years and that one impacted me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa