CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope -- J Moore asked to see the photo and PF never produced it (alleged it was on his home computer).
This really goes to show the ridiculous victim blaming and double standards that go on in criminal proceedings. Even if PF had managed to produce one photo of KB at a liquor store, or she bought a bottle of champagne rather than sparkling cider for Thanksgiving, is that supposed to be convincing evidence that she's a raging alcoholic? Buying a bottle of wine for a holiday dinner and being seen one time a a liquor store? And even if she was a raging alcoholic, that certainly doesn't excuse someone harming her (despite KK apparently being fine with killing her for that). I mean she wasn't, but really?!

I'm probably ranting, but this defense strategy (and excusing of PF's violence by his friends) by dragging a victim through the mud for allegedly not being angelically perfect in every way really, really bothers me. Also, are we supposed to believe everybody's two least-favorite rodeo clowns (PF and KK) have never had a drink in their lives? How about CC? SF1 and clan? They're all a bunch of teetotalers, right? SUUUURE. So who freaking cares if Kelsey did?

This really goes to show the ridiculous victim blaming and double standards that go on in criminal proceedings. Even if PF had managed to produce one photo of KB at a liquor store, or she bought a bottle of champagne rather than sparkling cider for Thanksgiving, is that supposed to be convincing evidence that she's a raging alcoholic? Buying a bottle of wine for a holiday dinner and being seen one time a a liquor store? And even if she was a raging alcoholic, that certainly doesn't excuse someone harming her (despite KK apparently being fine with killing her for that). I mean she wasn't, but really?!

I'm probably ranting, but this defense strategy (and excusing of PF's violence by his friends) by dragging a victim through the mud for allegedly not being angelically perfect in every way really, really bothers me. Also, are we supposed to believe everybody's two least-favorite rodeo clowns (PF and KK) have never had a drink in their lives? How about CC? SF1 and clan? They're all a bunch of teetotalers, right? SUUUURE. So who freaking cares if Kelsey did?
Not me. I'll be uncorking a bottle myself when the jury comes in with the guilty verdict. ;):cool:

This really goes to show the ridiculous victim blaming and double standards that go on in criminal proceedings. Even if PF had managed to produce one photo of KB at a liquor store, or she bought a bottle of champagne rather than sparkling cider for Thanksgiving, is that supposed to be convincing evidence that she's a raging alcoholic? Buying a bottle of wine for a holiday dinner and being seen one time a a liquor store?
^^sbm

PF couldn't leave it at KB shopping for alcohol at liquor store -- he had to embellish the story with KB allegedly left Baby K in the truck outside while shopping!

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

I'm missing something here, is the defense going to say that PF didn't know that KK had KB's phone, and he was honestly texting KB and getting responses (via kk) for a few days after the 22nd?

But they were actually together (KK/PF) for part of that time with the phones (KB's) together?
He had to have sent the messages up until the 24th, when KK arrived in Colorado.
But yes, PF was with KK for part of the time on the 24th so some of the messages may have been sent from KK when she had Berreths phone.
The last message sent may have been sent by KK because I think she was on her way back to Idaho at the time.

Imo

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Frazee has appeared solemn and has sat with his eyes downcast for much of the proceedings. His once shaggy hair is now cropped close and the man who once worked outdoors, running cattle and shodding horses, has gained weight since his arrest almost one year ago. He has listened to testimony without any reaction."

Patrick Frazee claimed his fiancée told him to keep their daughter after 'heated' conversation | Daily Mail Online
Even though a bad photo, it figures the DM got one!

He had to have sent the messages up until the 24th, when KK arrived in Colorado.
But yes, PF was with KK for part of the time on the 24th so some of the messages may have been sent from KK when she had Berreths phone.
The last message sent may have been sent by KK because I think she was on her way back to Idaho at the time.

Imo
And to me, it doesn’t matter who typed the messages and clicked send.

There’s no doubt that even if KK did that, PF was the one telling her exactly what to write. His *advertiser censored* was on the line, as he’d be the one law enforcement was going to be looking at.

She had no such concerns, as there was never supposed to be a connection made between the pair (burner phones).

I hope the prosecution makes this clear to the jury, so they aren’t fooled by the defense.

Patrick Frazee claimed his fiancée told him to keep their daughter after 'heated' conversation | Daily Mail Online

KB was still sending him pictures of ranches to buy, that they could buy together. And he wouldn't respond to them.

Take all of these texts and phone calls, take everything she did with her iPad communicating with him, now take all these different women that were communicating with him..put these together in a time line. I can't imagine what law enforcement was thinking when they were reading all this and putting the pieces yes little bitty pieces of this puzzle together for this huge picture.....
Shaking my head...

I'm missing something here, is the defense going to say that PF didn't know that KK had KB's phone, and he was honestly texting KB and getting responses (via kk) for a few days after the 22nd?

But they were actually together (KK/PF) for part of that time with the phones (KB's) together?
Yea, as PF and KB's phone were likely right next to each other...

Later that morning, Hoyland said both Berreth and Frazee’s phones apparently traveled together toward the Nash Ranch. Hoyland said later the two phones were seen traveling together in the area of Westcliffe.

At about 3:38 p.m. on Nov. 23, Berreth and Frazee’s phones were both tracked to a tower in Cripple Creek. About 15 minutes earlier, Frazee’s phone sent a text to Berreth. That phone texted him back at 3:37 p.m., Hoyland said.

Later that afternoon, both phones were tracked headed in the direction of Florissant.

“They appear to be traveling together and making calls to one another at 4:40 p.m. specifically,” Hoyland said.

What cellphone data showed investigators in the Kelsey Berreth murder case

Nov 14, 2019

Friend and former colleague Robert Hill was the only one with whom she shared the fact that she and Frazee had some difficulties.

Hill recalled: 'There was one conversation she said, ''Something really weird happened to me yesterday.'' She said a random lady had come over to her house with coffee.'

'I asked if she drank it she said no.'

ETA: Acknowledging this is coming from DM but they are reporting that KB did not drink the coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member