AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems they just don't like anyone knowing more than they do, even if they are not investigating the case. Some of the information I have found seems to indicate that they really don't want the case solved. It would open at least two cans of worms.
30 years is an awful long time. How do these people sleep at night? SMH

@283 thanks for sharing that info.

There's a noted lack of cooperation between local LE and FBI with the family searches and support. The need for permits and fees could easily be waived or sponsored.
I do not understand why there's a conflict between family being investigated by FBI and them benefiting from a go fund me, is this laws that prohibit profiting off a crime?

I feel strongly there is something we are missing here. Whether it’s missing information (kind of obvious) or something else. LE is absent from view here more than I’ve ever seen in a case. Why? Are they busy quietly investigating and forgetting to do pressers? Is there a tug of war behind the scenes? Is there someone related to or involved with the family who is annoying them? Why have they pulled back? Except for occasionally sharing Dulce’s poster without a comment on the prosecutors page, I see no mention anymore or updates. Maybe they are going to let Noema finish her pregnancy as stress free as possible and then pick her brain harder for anything at all she may have noticed that day? I seriously hope the clergy is just super busy with holidays and services and cannot do the vigil for that reason. What in the actual H-E double hockey sticks is going on here?

This N.J. girl vanished without a trace. Two months later, cops say they haven’t given up hope.

How does a child vanish from a playground in the middle of the day without a trace?

That question has consumed a South Jersey community since September, when 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez was reported missing from a Bridgeton park during a family outing.

Experts say cases like this one are rare, but caution that it could take months or even years to get answers.

“We’re still worried because we don’t know nothing about Dulce still,” Alavez Perez said this week. “We’re trying to get more help. We just want to find her as soon as possible.“

VINELAND – The special education teacher who was pulled from a classroom after an “offensive” social media comment related to a missing Bridgeton girl has agreed to leave the district.

Jennifer Bishop, a non-tenured elementary school teacher, was placed on administrative leave in late September after district officials learned of her comment posted to an online discussion regarding the Sept. 16 disappearance of Dulce Maria Alavez.

The school board on Wednesday approved an amicable separation agreement where Bishop resigns and the board consents not to take any disciplinary action against her.

Under the agreement, Bishop waives her right to future litigation against the board and the district agreed to limits its responses to post-employment inquiries about her to basic work history — date of employment, salary and positions held."

Teacher under review over Facebook comment on Mexican 'culture' to leave Vineland district

Perhaps a really dumb brain lapse on my part and so I apologize in advance- but we’re 100% positive Noema and her family are legal residents right? I know it’s been said she (Noema) was born here, but we’re sure right?

Just trying to think hard about why LE is being so elusive. (Meaning they could be dealing with complications re: ICE perhaps).

MOO.

VINELAND – The special education teacher who was pulled from a classroom after an “offensive” social media comment related to a missing Bridgeton girl has agreed to leave the district.

Jennifer Bishop, a non-tenured elementary school teacher, was placed on administrative leave in late September after district officials learned of her comment posted to an online discussion regarding the Sept. 16 disappearance of Dulce Maria Alavez.

The school board on Wednesday approved an amicable separation agreement where Bishop resigns and the board consents not to take any disciplinary action against her.

Under the agreement, Bishop waives her right to future litigation against the board and the district agreed to limits its responses to post-employment inquiries about her to basic work history — date of employment, salary and positions held."

Teacher under review over Facebook comment on Mexican 'culture' to leave Vineland district
WOW SMH I’m so sick of hearing crap like that... FB is a CESS POOL of trash talking, drama fueled, selfish, ignorant people!
I’m glad she resigned! I certainly would not want MY kids being taught by someone like that! In case she hasn’t noticed...We All Bleed Red:mad:
WHERE is Dulce?!!
MOO

So I just finished watching the latest live stream .. the lady really means well but I want to poke my eyes out- it is just torture .. but she does share some valuable insights

1) local law enforcement advised her since the fbi is involved and are taking the lead on the investigation they are unable to comment

2) the Fbi will begin a new search in the coming days including both k9 and dive teams -search will include water ways that have not yet been searched

3) the police told Jackie and this woman Annie they cannot legally start a go fund me benefitting the family since the family is part of an active investigation

4) the park wants to charge $250 for a permit to hold the vigil - so instead this lady Annie will host it on her property at 6pm on Saturday. She lives on 10 acres by N.J. state police barracks and some skate park in Bridgeton?
She and Jackie ordered candles from amazon. They are looking for a member of clergy to lead them in prayer but are unable to find anyone willing. They even reached out to Noema pastor and he is not able to make it for whatever reason. Will pray amongst themselves if unable to get a clergy member to attend.

5) the march is still scheduled for Sunday
What on earth is going on there?

A news article that seems to show brief interaction with LE and the family approximately 2 weeks ago. This article interviews Norma as well.

After Dulce Maria Alavez went missing, her mother was attacked on social media

I remember this article with the woman sitting at the basketball court. It shows the view towards the swings and two buildings in the background.
I wondered how loudly Dulce's brother was crying and if anyone glanced over to see who was crying and if they noticed Dulce, or anything going on in the distance

Attachments

• 2019-10-x-conde-margita-flores-bridgeton-city-park-nj-missing-girl-1024x683.jpg
    2019-10-x-conde-margita-flores-bridgeton-city-park-nj-missing-girl-1024x683.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 35
It’s both unnecessary and sickening. The pictures of the little aunt all alone and surrounded by media. The picture of Noema walking with her parents, her little boy and her little sister....ugh...it is symbolic almost as it seems to be just the 5 of them against terrible odds. It’s freezing cold outside now. Whether Dulce is well or deceased, I can’t imagine knowing she’s out there. And Noema must be 2 months or so from delivery now. This is so upsetting. I want someone to blame and be angry at!!!

This is such a strange case. I cannot figure out why on earth this family seems so alone in the search. I’m certainly not an expert on child abduction cases, but in the ones I’ve followed I’ve never seen anything like this.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member