AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad! 2 months! There are people on the first page who have been there for a lot longer than that! But this little girl........crickets.

I was thinking the same thing today. Just nothing. LE has been really quiet too. I don't understand. Look at Cupcake and Taylor. Lots of media, Press Conferences, etc. etc., but hardly anything about Dulce.

It's heartbreaking. We have nothing, and I mean nothing, to go on.

MOO

I was thinking the same thing today. Just nothing. LE has been really quiet too. I don't understand. Look at Cupcake and Taylor. Lots of media, Press Conferences, etc. etc., but hardly anything about Dulce.

It's heartbreaking. We have nothing, and I mean nothing, to go on.

MOO
Truly heartbreaking for this poor child and family!

Well......let’s both start bumping for this little girl!

I too am very sad that there hasn't been any news for so long. I understand why you would feel the need to bump this every day, but doing it so frequently, without adding any news, might make good people stop checking this thread, or perhaps block you. It might make the thread have a spammy feel to it, and no one would want that.

I too am very sad that there hasn't been any news for so long. I understand why you would feel the need to bump this every day, but doing it so frequently, without adding any news, might make good people stop checking this thread, or perhaps block you. It might make the thread have a spammy feel to it, and no one would want that.
I don't believe that at all Keep bumping for Dulce ❤

Oh my! Why is she on the third page? So sad! Bump!
I see a bunch of new missing persons cases were added today, that could be part of the reason her thread was on page three. Usually threads are active when there is new news or something to discuss.There are so many missing people and threads to cover that it can become emotionally exhausting. Threads pick up and slow down and is nothing personal to the missing person itself. I am amazed at the dedication of WS prolific posters.

Lil Dulce, I think of you everyday & pray for your safety. Not knowing who has you & where you are, if you are warm, safe & eating, playing. Maybe someone that wanted another child has taken you...that is my hope, that is my prayer. Until there is evidence suggesting otherwise, you are still among us, lil one. May your captor’s heart open & return you to your loving family. ❤️

I have confidence investigators are doing the best they can with the information they have. If there are new leads or information to report, I'm sure it will be reported as long as it doesn't jeopardize Dulce's case.

If indeed it was the same red suv that was there behind the two buildings but there’s no way to know that answer.
Well, we don't know where it was parked but LE investigated and ruled it out very quickly. We don't know the details or who was in the car but I'm sure if they were suspects they would not have been ruled out.
At this point no one else has been ruled out.
They need to find the man in the sketch.

Imo

Ok, didn’t think of that.

MOO What about bumping a couple of times per week? Anyone have any objections to that?

And really, how pathetic is that for people to block us because we try to keep this little girl on the first thread?
SMH I can’t even grasp the thought of it! But, everyone is different, right? Idk I do know that our hearts are certainly in the right place. We’re just trying to do what we can for Dulce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare