AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope and pray beautiful Dulce is found soon..I feel really sad for Noema her standing there with her head bowed and covered is heartbreaking,from day one she has been very vocal in the media asking for help and not hiding from the public while ignorant people shout at her for eating a piece of pizza. She is very BRAVE to continue to come out and stand with her family after everything people has said about her,i am proud of her for that!How many of those same people judging her have thought about the stress,not eating and depression that may effect her unborn child? If she stayed at home and didn't do interviews then they would be talking about that.I am proud of her and her family for being a voice for Dulce and continuing the search for her,god bless them and i pray they get answers soon. moo

Good morning all!

I do commend her for trying her best to keep Dulce's case at the forefront in the media the best way she can.

Sigh. Like with so many other innocent parents who also spoke to the media, she is being senselessly vilified as well.

I have realized long ago, no matter what these devastated parents with kidnapped, and missing children do or don't do it's never good enough, and especially the internet masses judging from afar.

Whether they speak to the media or are too timid or traumatized to do so they are all so harshly judged. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't constant situation.. which I've seen even become worse if possible every passing year.

A prime example is what Sergio the father of 6 year old Isabel Celis had to endure for SIX long years being falsely accused 24/7 all that time.

IF the actual stranger kidnapper, serial pedophile rapist, and murderer of little Isa, CC, had not been found, and arrested it would still be going on right now. All the false allegations weren't based on evidence, but mere hinky meters, etc. or opinions which none were factually based.

However Isa's case is only one example among so many others of what countless other parents have also been subjected to even at times after the actual suspect was found, and arrested. Then it became more about the ones who were flat wrong all along..thought they knew more than the actual investigators who had gathered all the facts in evidence proving BARD the offenders charged were indeed the guilty ones.

The same thing happened all during the years long unsolved McStay case. By then there were so many entrenched in their own theories of who the murderer of the four was some refused to believe it was Charles Merritt, simply because he wasn't the one they had chosen. Yet when all the evidence was entered from the witness stand in his trial it showed clearly CM was guilty BARD, and the jury recommended death. No one else was involved.

Imo, what all of these cases show is evidence is vitally important, and is required before just assuming anyone is at fault.

I'm sure there are others on other social media sites.. as well as in the mother's own community who believes it's her own fault in someway why precious Dulce was kidnapped by this predatory monster. :(

I dont think there can be anything more hurtful or emotionally painful for parents, beyond already having a kidnapped, and missing child.. than to be falsely accused of being the very ones involved or are accused somehow to blame for it happening.

Imo, AIK, this cruel madness must stop! Its beyond out of control now like a blood sport pastime for so many, and only worsening.

We all need to be very mindful there is a parent or another love one on the other end who is in tremendous pain who is seeing this written or hearing it being whispered about them or is being told to them by those who has seen it written or heard it.

Every word we say or have ever written MATTERS.

Somehow, someway we must return to being the gentler, kinder, supportive, and compassionate people we have been proud of being for most of America's existence.

For me personally I saw the drastic horrifying change starting in 2005-06. It's only gotten far far worse since then.

God bless Dulce, her grieving mother, and all who dearly love her! May Dulce,and her evil offender be found!

Jmho tho.

Last edited:
11 November 2019

924DC4D8-F910-401C-8FB2-1AFD6E073F91.png

BRIDGETON, N.J. - Law enforcement officials from various agencies continue their search for a 5-year-old girl who they say was abducted from a Cumberland County park in mid-September.

[...]

Police described Alavez as 3-foot-5 with a medium build and dark-colored hair. She was last seen wearing a yellow shirt, black and white checkered pants with a floral design and white sandals.

Search continues for Dulce Maria Alavez 2 months after disappearance

Imo, LE will never give up trying to find Dulce or her perpetrator either.

While the public at large can be impatient at times, those in LE are not, and methodically continue to investigate, and solve cases for as long as it takes.

I pray someone calls in the tip that breaks this case wide open. It only takes one credible tip sometimes.

Bless them all.

Imoo

Respectfully snipped by me for focus-

This is the reason why I believe the kidnapper(s) knew Dulce in some capacity. A perp wouldn't know all of this information just by going to the park- they must have known her living arrangements, schedule such as bus to school, days going to the park- they knew something about her that made her an easy target. They only took Dulce, even with her little brother right there with her- why did they leave him behind, and just take her?

It just seems planned to me.
Or he may have even seen Dulce there in the previous weeks and when he saw the perfect opportunity he took her.
If this was a sexually motivated crime, that might explain why he did not take her little brother.

I think one of the biggest problems was that police did not arrive until about 45 minutes after she was taken.
The family searched for Dulce themselves, which is common since probably the last thing parents think is that their child was kidnapped.
I think even LE believed she may have gotten lost. Once they got there they questioned all the witnesses.
Several hours may have gone by before they started the search, and the Amber Alert was not put out until a day later.

By that time the perp was long gone. The first 24 hours, especially the first few hours, are crucial when it comes to a child abduction.
A large percentage of children who are abducted by strangers are killed within the first few hours.

I don't think LE will know anything more until they find the suspect or someone who knows him comes forward. Or until they find Dulce.

I'm thinking she won't be found alive, but then again there is always hope.

Imo

Or he may have even seen Dulce there in the previous weeks and when he saw the perfect opportunity he took her.
If this was a sexually motivated crime, that might explain why he did not take her little brother.

I think one of the biggest problems was that police did not arrive until about 45 minutes after she was taken.
The family searched for Dulce themselves, which is common since probably the last thing parents think is that their child was kidnapped.
I think even LE believed she may have gotten lost. Once they got there they questioned all the witnesses.
Several hours may have gone by before they started the search, and the Amber Alert was not put out until a day later.

By that time the perp was long gone. The first 24 hours, especially the first few hours, are crucial when it comes to a child abduction.
A large percentage of children who are abducted by strangers are killed within the first few hours.

I don't think LE will know anything more until they find the suspect or someone who knows him comes forward. Or until they find Dulce.

I'm thinking she won't be found alive, but then again there is always hope.

Imo
Agree- that's exactly what I think happened here, too.

Imo, LE will never give up trying to find Dulce or her perpetrator either.

While the public at large can be impatient at times, those in LE are not, and methodically continue to investigate, and solve cases for as long as it takes.

I pray someone calls in the tip that breaks this case wide open. It only takes one credible tip sometimes.

Bless them all.

Imoo
I agree, LE will never stop. Even years later, several cold cases from back in the 80's are still being investigated by current LE.

People forget, LE has family, too- spouses, parents, grandparents, children, etc. A missing person, most especially a child, stabs them like a knife in their hearts, when they can't find them right away, especially alive. It haunts them forever, if a missing person isn't found- especially a young child.

I don't bother arguing much now about it or defending LE, because folks will believe what they want to believe. I have no doubt that LE and the FBI are turning over every stone out there, quietly, trying to find Dulce.

It was only one of 500 vehicles they investigated.
It was red, but it was not a van and it didn't have tinted windows and a sliding door.
Even if that description of the van was not accurate, after tracking down the driver and questioning the people in the car, they found that they had no connection to her disappearance.
If they did, we would have known long ago.

Imo
If indeed it was the same red suv that was there behind the two buildings but there’s no way to know that answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon