AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the heck are the mom’s friends? The father of her child? She is shown standing with her head bowed down and face covered. No one standing beside her - not even a clergy member? Why is no one willing to hold her hand or lend support, is everyone in that town afraid of being deported? I’m not sure what is going on, but something is definitely off.
I think your assessment is very astute.

amateur opinion and speculation

Did the brother say what color the van or suv was that the man was waving beside? If it was red why did LE rule out a red suv that was seen on video entering AND exiting the park in the exact time frame Dulce went missing? I would say that was probably the car that took her.

Noema is 19 years old and pregnant with her 3rd child. She doesn't have custody of her children, doesn't have a job and has admitted to struggles with substance abuse in the past. Dulce's father lives in Mexico and has not been in Noema's life since Dulce was born. Her closest friends may be people in similar life situations as her and may feel they have a lot to lose if they speak out for her in the press (other teenagers, illegal immigrants or have illegal immigrants in their family, past drug offenses, unemployed, trying to get custody of their own children, etc). Or maybe she really has no close friends because when a girl gets pregnant at 13 or 14 years old (and again at 16 or 17) her childhood is pretty much over-- school friendship are often severed when a teen gets pregnant. The wrath of public opinion judging her because of her life instead of trying to help find Dulce is the only thing that is "off" in this case. MOO.
You freakin nailed it! LOVE your post!!
I think that people are allowing their feelings about Dulce’s mom to get in the way of focusing on finding lil Dulce & that is really eating me up inside! There is an adorable lil girl missing & she needs to be found, even if that means people have to hold their tongues for a minute, geez!
MOO!

Noema is 19 years old and pregnant with her 3rd child. She doesn't have custody of her children, doesn't have a job and has admitted to struggles with substance abuse in the past. Dulce's father lives in Mexico and has not been in Noema's life since Dulce was born. Her closest friends may be people in similar life situations as her and may feel they have a lot to lose if they speak out for her in the press (other teenagers, illegal immigrants or have illegal immigrants in their family, past drug offenses, unemployed, trying to get custody of their own children, etc). Or maybe she really has no close friends because when a girl gets pregnant at 13 or 14 years old (and again at 16 or 17) her childhood is pretty much over-- school friendship are often severed when a teen gets pregnant. The wrath of public opinion judging her because of her life instead of trying to help find Dulce is the only thing that is "off" in this case. MOO.
Bravo!!! What a wonderful post. Thank you!

Once again my friend you brought the truth to light to shine for all of us.

Tragically, it's become so commonplace for any parent to be unmercifully vilified. Most all who do didn't even know any of them personally, but critically harshly judged from afar.

We must do better, and be much more supportive/kinder, and less critical of parents who are going through the worst living, waking nightmare imaginable.

Only those who have walked in those same heavy shoes can even begin to comprehend what she's going through. It's a club no parent ever wants to belong.

Yes, her mom has had many struggles during her young life, but I don't have one doubt, and I know she loves precious Dulce wanting her to be found, and her offender too.

I do wish her own community would wrap their arms around her for she needs as much support as she can possibly get. It will not get any better for her only worse. Each hour that passes without Dulce seem like an eternity for all who loves her.

Imo, personally I believe Dulce was most likely killed shortly after being kidnapped. Her little body may never be found unless by happenstance by someone else not even involved in the case including searchers. :(

Thank you again for posting, and keeping us grounded. :)

Jmhoo

I find it utterly distressing that she was actually witnessed being taken in a van (as opposed to possibly getting lost etc.) But actually witnessed to have been kidnapped most likely by a paedophile and the fact that it is not posted on the news 24/7 is a sad thing indeed. It should be the most worrying thing in our society knowing a child has been snatched yet economics and politics always win the day.

May I ask (I'm in the UK) is this place close to the Mexican border? Just wondering if she may have been taken across the border.

I find it utterly distressing that she was actually witnessed being taken in a van (as opposed to possibly getting lost etc.) But actually witnessed to have been kidnapped most likely by a paedophile and the fact that it is not posted on the news 24/7 is a sad thing indeed. It should be the most worrying thing in our society knowing a child has been snatched yet economics and politics always win the day.

May I ask (I'm in the UK) is this place close to the Mexican border? Just wondering if she may have been taken across the border.
Nowhere near.

I did a google map for you. I hope I can do this lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191110-114713_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20191110-114713_Maps.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 39
oh yes if you type dulce alavez in YouTube and on the top left corner you can filter by today. This crazy lady Annie who post her own theories and investigated locally reposted it her YouTube channel( she has the logo of orphan Annie)
I was skeptical of Jackie - thought she maybe had good intentions but seemed to enjoy the limelight a little much - she has a video posted sitting at her kitchen table interviewing herself which I found odd but after livestream last night I think maybe she just trying defend herself from all the haters?

I couldn’t get past the first 5 minutes of that Annie lady. IMO she is not someone who is going to bring more credibility to the case. I think we need to hear from LE or the family directly. Random YouTubers and self-appointed spokespersons are only veering things more off course. Poor Dulce.

I hope and pray beautiful Dulce is found soon..I feel really sad for Noema her standing there with her head bowed and covered is heartbreaking,from day one she has been very vocal in the media asking for help and not hiding from the public while ignorant people shout at her for eating a piece of pizza. She is very BRAVE to continue to come out and stand with her family after everything people has said about her,i am proud of her for that!How many of those same people judging her have thought about the stress,not eating and depression that may effect her unborn child? If she stayed at home and didn't do interviews then they would be talking about that.I am proud of her and her family for being a voice for Dulce and continuing the search for her,god bless them and i pray they get answers soon. moo

Did the brother say what color the van or suv was that the man was waving beside? If it was red why did LE rule out a red suv that was seen on video entering AND exiting the park in the exact time frame Dulce went missing? I would say that was probably the car that took her.
It was only one of 500 vehicles they investigated.
It was red, but it was not a van and it didn't have tinted windows and a sliding door.
Even if that description of the van was not accurate, after tracking down the driver and questioning the people in the car, they found that they had no connection to her disappearance.
If they did, we would have known long ago.

Imo

I think your assessment is very astute.

amateur opinion and speculation
I don't think people are staying away because they don't want to be deported. I think Noema is very family oriented and since she is young and already has two children and one on the way, she likely does not have much of a social life. All of her "partying" friends probably lost interest in being her friend when she stopped partying. That's usually how it goes.

As for the father of her child, he lives in Mexico and barely knew Dulce.
Maybe he is keeping in touch with her mother on the phone to see how the case is going.

As for the church, maybe they are supportive but just don't want to appear in the media. I thought the pastor did make a statement in the beginning, though. Maybe the people who were having a fundraiser for food and clothing awhile back were part of the church.

But it really is unfortunate that more people, or LE, are not doing as much as they could to help.
When Jayme Closs went missing, the sheriff's office organized a search and they ended up with 2000 people coming to help.

Maybe people would be more motivated if they heard something from LE.

At least the few people that are helping are supporting the family and showing they care about finding Dulce.
I don't think this family is going to give up until they find her.

Imo

I forgot my password the last few weeks.

My local social media is SILENT on Dulce now. My cousin brought her up the other day on our way to pick my godson up from his football game.

I'm clearly not a mom so I miss out on the parent gossip in the area.
In her opinion. It was a perfect set of circumstances for the perp. The area, the ethnic demographic, the fractured family, the delay & changes in information, the questionable routine of the mother called into play.

Who ever it was hasn't slipped up or been noticed, and not because they're probably an evil mastermind, but probably because of all those things mentioned above.

There were professional boots on the ground extremely fast. So what gave? Why has NOTHING been found?
I live here and I cannot think of something that may have been missed. I can't even think of a way to help right here in the county. I'm so stumped :(

LE isn't asking for searcher volunteers.
They have not searched in a long time. I don't think they will unless they discover evidence that points them to a certain location.
The only ones organizing searches right now are the family.
I'm not sure they will ever find anything, but at least it gives them hope and the strength to keep going.

Imo

Imo

You freakin nailed it! LOVE your post!!
I think that people are allowing their feelings about Dulce’s mom to get in the way of focusing on finding lil Dulce & that is really eating me up inside! There is an adorable lil girl missing & she needs to be found, even if that means people have to hold their tongues for a minute, geez!
MOO!

See, this is what I don't understand.

To me, ANY missing child is an emergency, it's urgent to help find that child.

Who cares about the parents pasts or backgrounds? It's the child we need to focus on finding- the rest can be sorted out later, if you will, if it's needed in terms of the parents and where she lives, if there were any problems. We know no such thing, other than the grandparents were raising her and her brother, which is becoming a very common situation in today's world- Dulce being raised by her grandparents isn't a shock to many, in my opinion. At least she was being raised by loving family members and her Mom, aunts and uncle were involved in her life, at least on Neoma's side anyway.

So if people are judging for any reason, shame on them, and how in the heck does that help find a missing child? If there was a missing child in our area, I can say with all honesty, everybody would be out there searching, regardless of what anyone thought of the parents. Young and old would be combing the woods, the lakes- it wouldn't take a couple of hours on our local page to get boats, ATV's, horses with plenty of searchers for boots on the ground.

This is just maddening. My heart aches for Dulce and her family.

In her opinion. It was a perfect set of circumstances for the perp. The area, the ethnic demographic, the fractured family, the delay & changes in information, the questionable routine of the mother called into play.

Respectfully snipped by me for focus-

This is the reason why I believe the kidnapper(s) knew Dulce in some capacity. A perp wouldn't know all of this information just by going to the park- they must have known her living arrangements, schedule such as bus to school, days going to the park- they knew something about her that made her an easy target. They only took Dulce, even with her little brother right there with her- why did they leave him behind, and just take her?

It just seems planned to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member