Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences confirmed the blood to be Aniah Blanchards.

According to our CBS affiliate, WKRG, Yazeed was booked in the Escambia County Jail at 2:30 a.m. on Friday.

In his mug shot, you can see that he has a swollen left eye at the time of his booking.

bond.jpg

Ibraheem Yazeed

Records show Yazeed's address to be a Montgomery address.
Affidavit of man charged with kidnapping Aniah Blanchard says witness saw her forced into vehicle

There has been a lot of talk and speculation about Aniah's roommate which I don't think is right. I encourage all of you who are questioning the roommate to go to this link and forward the video at the top of the page to 3:56. The interviewer asks Aniah's mom and Walt about the roommate. Aniah's mom was nearly crying at how hard the roommate is taking all of this. I seriously think the roommate is innocent.

‘The witness did not call 911’: Aniah’s parents on the nightmare of not knowing where their daughter is

I've transcribed it for those who can't listen to it:

Interviewer: Have you had another conversation with the roommate? Has she had any kind of communication? What has she said?

Aniah's Mom: Oh yeah I talk to her every day. She is very upset. She can't even stay at the apartment. She has to have somebody stay with her if she's there. She's scared. Um yeah she loved, she loves Aniah very much.

I maybe wrong, but I think( I remember,from MSM) that IY was driving. I will search and post.
Do we know if this has been confirmed? It seems like the most obvious guess, but I noticed that the probable cause affidavit actually says that blood was found in the passenger compartment, not the passenger seat. Many MSM articles reported this as the passenger seat, but just wondering if we know that to be true. To me, passenger compartment could be driver's seat, passenger seat, or the back seat - just not the trunk/cargo area.

Do we know if this has been confirmed? It seems like the most obvious guess, but I noticed that the probable cause affidavit actually says that blood was found in the passenger compartment, not the passenger seat. Many MSM articles reported this as the passenger seat, but just wondering if we know that to be true. To me, passenger compartment could be driver's seat, passenger seat, or the back seat - just not the trunk/cargo area.
I think what @peppertheyorkiepoo was referring to was IY’s previous arrest involving the 77yo victim. And I think you may be talking about who was driving Aniah’s car. So. no, I don’t think there’s been any confirmation as to who was driving Aniah’s car.

Legally, that appears to be the definition: "the area of a motor vehicle designed for the seating of the driver and other passengers of the vehicle. Passenger compartment includes an unlocked glove compartment and any unlocked portable devices within the immediate reach of the driver or any passengers. Passenger compartment does not include the trunk, a locked glove compartment or the area behind the last upright seat of a motor vehicle that is not equipped with a trunk."

There has been a lot of talk and speculation about Aniah's roommate which I don't think is right. I encourage all of you who are questioning the roommate to go to this link and forward the video at the top of the page to 3:56. The interviewer asks Aniah's mom and Walt about the roommate. Aniah's mom was nearly crying at how hard the roommate is taking all of this. I seriously think the roommate is innocent.

‘The witness did not call 911’: Aniah’s parents on the nightmare of not knowing where their daughter is

I've transcribed it for those who can't listen to it:

Interviewer: Have you had another conversation with the roommate? Has she had any kind of communication? What has she said?

Aniah's Mom: Oh yeah I talk to her every day. She is very upset. She can't even stay at the apartment. She has to have somebody stay with her if she's there. She's scared. Um yeah she loved, she loves Aniah very much.

Also because everybody keeps mixing up the roommate, with the "friend" on Twitter.

TXEQ is looking for volunteers to help with an ATV search in Auburn. Last I saw, they had 18 ATV riders for Saturday but only about 10 per weekday. Some people have asked if they can help search on foot, but they said that they are currently only doing an ATV search. I can't help but think this means they must have some reason to believe that she's in the forest or another heavily wooded area around Auburn.

"Needed immediately ATV riders in the Auburn area Equusearch will be coming in Tuesday-Saturday , very few volunteers as of yet , if you have time and an ATV please join in the search, contact info at the top of page , and help bring her home for this family" (FB)

What's strange to me is that those areas are hard to navigate if you aren't familiar with them, and largely inaccessible by car. Google maps often doesn't work in the forest because there is no cell phone signal. I'm wondering how familiar IY was with the area, and how deep he could have gotten into the woods without getting lost or getting stuck.

TXEQ is looking for volunteers to help with an ATV search in Auburn. Last I saw, they had 18 ATV riders for Saturday but only about 10 per weekday. Some people have asked if they can help search on foot, but they said that they are currently only doing an ATV search. I can't help but think this means they must have some reason to believe that she's in the forest or another heavily wooded area around Auburn.

"Needed immediately ATV riders in the Auburn area Equusearch will be coming in Tuesday-Saturday , very few volunteers as of yet , if you have time and an ATV please join in the search, contact info at the top of page , and help bring her home for this family" (FB)

What's strange to me is that those areas are hard to navigate if you aren't familiar with them, and largely inaccessible by car. Google maps often doesn't work in the forest because there is no cell phone signal. I'm wondering how familiar IY was with the area, and how deep he could have gotten into the woods without getting lost or getting stuck.
Wondering if IY was known to drive ATVs?

Legally, that appears to be the definition: "the area of a motor vehicle designed for the seating of the driver and other passengers of the vehicle. Passenger compartment includes an unlocked glove compartment and any unlocked portable devices within the immediate reach of the driver or any passengers. Passenger compartment does not include the trunk, a locked glove compartment or the area behind the last upright seat of a motor vehicle that is not equipped with a trunk."
Excellent point! I was totally assuming the blood evidence was in the front right passenger area.
But it seems like she could have driven away if he forced he into the drivers seat and then had to go around to get in the right side. I guess he could have gotten in the back seat behind her. He could also have punched her to stun her while he went around to the other side, or maybe the accomplice held her at gun point while he went around.

I wonder if anyone has searched the on-campus area off Shug Jordan Pkwy and Camp Auburn Rd. I see an bunch of what looks like old trailers and old storage containers in that area. There are also woods and shallow ponds.
upload_2019-11-18_11-23-54.png

Last edited:

If IY was in Auburn either 1) Looking for girl(s), 2) looking for a crime (cash grab), or 3) involved with drugs or something illegal, I would imagine that he may do the same at Tuskegee University. That, combined with his length of time in the Montgomery area, leads me to believe that he is well versed in the forest.

If IY was in Auburn either 1) Looking for girl(s), 2) looking for a crime (cash grab), or 3) involved with drugs or something illegal, I would imagine that he may do the same at Tuskegee University. That, combined with his length of time in the Montgomery area, leads me to believe that he is well versed in the forest.
A lot of Tuskegee students also live in the S College St area. My niece (AU student) was matched with two two Tuskegee students as roommates at one of those S College St area apartment complexes. Although those are private properties, they are managed somewhat like dorms.
I don't know about him being well versed in the forest. I would assume an urban gangster type might not be that comfortable in the woods, but I'm no expert.

Correct @wareaglemama. It did say compartment. I’ve always wondered why that term was used.

And no, it’s never been said he was driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann