GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelsey, Kaylee, your family and friends, I am so sorry. I am sorry Kelsey's life was stolen by this troglodyte, and I am sorry no one took him seriously and alerted authorities when he talked about killing her. I'm sorry her perfect, sweet little baby will grow up without her mama. You all deserved better.

God bless the Berreth family. Praying that this verdict alleviates a small portion of the pain. No parent should ever have to lose a child like this. Kelsey mattered, Patrick will spend the rest of his life being reminded of that fact.

I didn't post much during this trial, but did read almost every post. I am so relieved at the jury's verdict.
Thanks to everyone for all the time and effort required to post their thoughts in this forum.
My thoughts are with the Berreth family and all who loved Kelsey.
Justice was served.

So happy with the state of Colorado, and how quickly this whole case went. I’ve never seen anything like it. And immediate sentencing, how awesome! How I wish we could see it, I hope to hear all the details from mustloveco.

I would really like to see the Berreths speak to the court, and to the idiot.
What a great day for justice!
So grateful to everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members