GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
CW’s confession in the letters reeks with inconsistencies and lies! There are serious questions that need to be asked/considered;

What was Shanann doing when CW went to the girls room? There is no way, in the middle of a discussion/argument, that she would have just waited patiently for CW to return to continue their discussion/argument!

If the girls were smothered with a pillow or blanket why were NO fibers found in their lungs?

When DA Rourk described Bella’s injuries, the injuries were to the mouth and buttocks. DA Rourk made no mention of bruising to her eyes! in fact, DA Rourk said the girls were murdered by CW holding his hand over their nose and mouth.

How is it possible that a man of CW’s size and strength failed in his first attempt to murder both of his daughters? We know he was focused on eliminating his family completely so he could have a life with NK! He was determined!

If he did fail in his first attempt, how is it possible that two traumatized, terrified little girls didn’t try to flee or hide, but instead went directly to their attacker? That defies all logic! We know that CW made arrangements, ahead of time, to be alone and undisturbed at the Certi tank location, so it stands to reason that he would also have planned the events that occurred BEFORE he transported the bodies.

I would love for a psychologist or psychiatrist to comment on CW’s changing story, he was possessed (demon or NK), it just happened and he had no control, he planned it and was in control, his supposedly leaving Shanann during an argument/discussion to murder the girls while Shanann waited quietly in bed for CW to return and finish the argument/discussion (that never happened, she was too good of a Mother and her protective instincts would have kicked in), his dead daughters waking up,, daughters visiting him in prison, etc! It is all so insane. Or is it meant to appear that way?

I do believe we will hear from CW again.

Edited by me.
Absolutely agree with you. I am wondering whether Ms Cadle 'directed' the content of letters.

Re the girls waking up again - I have seriously entertained the possibility that CW was hallicinating and that their 'ghosts' were haunting him - or he was just plain hallucinating :eek:

Absolutely agree with you. I am wondering whether Ms Cadle 'directed' the content of letters.

Re the girls waking up again - I have seriously entertained the possibility that CW was hallicinating and that their 'ghosts' were haunting him - or he was just plain hallucinating :eek:

Bingo! Yes, hallucinations! I thought the same thing as soon as I read about “the girls waking up!” Were the hallucinations real or is this groundwork for some kind of legal action? I’m not sure, but I wonder! This case haunts me.

I'm sure Cindy Watts would agree that Cadle 'directed' the content of the letters. The Watts probably also believe the CBI/FBI/FPD 'coerced' his prison confession since they claim he was "railroaded" by everyone who worked on the case.

Apparently the Rzuceks believe inmate Watts was also victimized and exploited by Ms Cadle since their attorney's letter mentions that she "took advantage of" and "deceived" him. All 'poor Chris' wanted to do was find "redemption through Christ" and that awful Cadle woman included in her book how he smothered the girls twice, how he premeditated their murders and how he felt nothing but relief afterward.

Statement from Rzucek's attorney:
https://res.cloudinary.com/droz/raw/upload/prod-store/Statement for Dr. Oz 10.9.2019.pdf

In Christopher’s words, what stood out about Mrs. Cadle’s request to speak with him was her intention of writing a book about his redemption through Christ. It was Christopher’s intention that this book be used to help guide people to the Christian faith.

Oh my. Heaven help us all.

In Christopher’s words, what stood out about Mrs. Cadle’s request to speak with him was her intention of writing a book about his redemption through Christ. It was Christopher’s intention that this book be used to help guide people to the Christian faith.

What pathetic drivelling hogwash.

Continued deception by the liar who lies. But now he had the assistance of Mrs. Cadle who seems to be just as much a deceiver. If anyone is waiting on the truth from Christopher Watts, they will be waiting forever.

My heart sinks every time I see yet another way the Rzuceks are hurt. God has given them such abiding faith and fortitude. Watts will never know their kind of faith the Rzuceks have IMHO as he is seeking it for the wrong reasons.

A69AAACA-94CA-4E28-8373-22E038FB12E7.png
The hearing for the Rzuceks is still scheduled for November 22. I pray this will end a chapter that has been so painful for them.
As a follow up to this post, this hearing on 11/22 is scheduled for 3 hours. I researched the case number and there is an additional hearing on Tuesday 11/26 in Denver District Court for a Case Management Conference.

Do any of you have any idea what these two companies do an what is a Case Management Conference?

Last edited:
View attachment 215985
As a follow up to this post, this hearing on 11/22 is scheduled for 3 hours. I researched the case number and there is an additional hearing on Tuesday 11/26 in Denver District Court for a Case Management Conference.

Do any of you have any idea what these two companies do an what is a Case Management Conference?
I don't believe the hearings you're referring to are related -- especially as they are filed in Denver District Court. I think only the first 3 cases on docket pertain to Watts. MOO

Of course, CW has "found Jesus". Too bad it took killing two children and his pregnant wife to be "saved". Putting little girls in an oil container.

The world doesn't need to hear anything from Christopher Watts. He should be locked up in his cage.

Of course, CW has "found Jesus". Too bad it took killing two children and his pregnant wife to be "saved". Putting little girls in an oil container.

The world doesn't need to hear anything from Christopher Watts. He should be locked up in his cage.
Typical jailhouse conversion. Color me cynical, but I do not think it's for real.

I'm sure Cindy Watts would agree that Cadle 'directed' the content of the letters. The Watts probably also believe the CBI/FBI/FPD 'coerced' his prison confession since they claim he was "railroaded" by everyone who worked on the case.

Apparently the Rzuceks believe inmate Watts was also victimized and exploited by Ms Cadle since their attorney's letter mentions that she "took advantage of" and "deceived" him. All 'poor Chris' wanted to do was find "redemption through Christ" and that awful Cadle woman included in her book how he smothered the girls twice, how he premeditated their murders and how he felt nothing but relief afterward.

Statement from Rzucek's attorney:
https://res.cloudinary.com/droz/raw/upload/prod-store/Statement for Dr. Oz 10.9.2019.pdf

BBM
And yet again, the Rzucek family shows the world how "true christians" should react to such devastating information released in the book. Mama, Sissy, and the devil himself should take note.

I'm not sure I would be able to react (and somewhat defend) this evil Satan-Man in the same fashion. They continue to refrain from making negative comments about CW and his family. The true victims in this case are Shann'ann, Bella, Cece, Nico, and the Rzucek family (and all who loved them). NOT CW, his mama, or his sister.

Despite the fact I genuinely admire Shann'ann's family, I don't think CW was exploited by this author. I think he knew exactly what he was doing. He was in total and complete control over the information he was sharing. No one was squeezing his neck, placing a blanket, pillow, or hand over his mouth and nose, or threatening to dump is body in an oil tank while he did it. IMO, he was taking the opportunity to continue making excuses for himself. He just re-victimized everyone involved in the process.

ANY person who tries to profit from this crime should be ashamed of themselves. The author clearly intended to do just that. And CW knew it. MOO

Don't get me started on the fact Mommy Dearest is trying to capitalize as well. I'd probably get a permanent time-out with what I'd like to say about that. :eek::mad::rolleyes:
(So, I'll just tip-toe out for now)!:D

I don't believe the hearings you're referring to are related -- especially as they are filed in Denver District Court. I think only the first 3 cases on docket pertain to Watts. MOO
What do you want to know?

When I searched the case number, the Rzuceks and Watts came up as in the past. I wanted to see if perhaps his family might have tried to join the case.

I thought a Case # was very specific. I do understand that the case is a civil action in Weld County but why would it go to a District Court in Denver.

Thank you.

When I searched the case number, the Rzuceks and Watts came up as in the past. I wanted to see if perhaps his family might have tried to join the case.

I thought a Case # was very specific. I do understand that the case is a civil action in Weld County but why would it go to a District Court in Denver.

Thank you.

Look at the case number again they are different numbers. Watts case # D622018CV31038 The Denver case # D162018CV31038

The images from the movie are scary. Also:

Following the film, Lifetime will air a companion documentary, Beyond the Headlines: The Watts Family Tragedy. The special will include exclusive never-before-seen footage and new interviews with Lee, who elicited Watt’s confession during an extended polygraph and interrogation session, and Shanann’s close friends, Cassandra Rosenberg and Cindy DeRosset.

Chris Watts: See the First Photos from Lifetime's Movie About Dad Who Killed Wife and Daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993