GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine how much that rankles in his heart. I mean the whole reason he got into this line of work was justice and he had to let a conspirator go, in essence, to keep the baby safe and put away the actual killer.

That’s horrible. I’m betting that when he and his team are supposed to be sleeping at night, they lie awake sweating about that.
I suspect that securing Kelsey's daughter's future, guaranteed safety was also a motivating factor in May's "deal with the devil." She had to be rescued.

Seems like every couple weeks every new trial that we pay attention to... Years and years reading these cases... So many i dont have time to comment but endless reading... And feeling...so glad for this guilty verdict...i do so appreciate those of u that keep these cases going for us. Thank you!

I also read every night but don't have time to comment. Never can read all the posts but I read pages and pages. I am over the moon with this guilty verdict and I also thank each and every one of you for posting all the updates along with your debates and expertise. I could not wait to get on here tonight and read the verdict and see what y'all are saying Thank you again!

To me, it's the difference between moral definition of criminal and legal definition of criminal.
Morally they are no different, but alas legally they are.

From my own standpoint in this case...personally...I think she is worse because she could have stopped it many, many, many, many times and she didn't. We all agree she was on board.

But..she didn't actually do it..and she wasn't there when it happened. So legally, not as bad.
To me..worse.

Well I think we all agree she’s a monster. And a likely conspirator. But Gordian has a solid point. There’s a difference.

He bashed her head in 10-15+ times. As she sat there blindfolded and hopefully expectant that she was going to get to play a game with the father of her kid who she hoped to marry.

That’s brutal. Painfully sad. Sickening. He bashed her over and over as she asked him to stop and her blood sprayed across the room and she crawled in vain trying to get to her baby.

And this was the mother of his child. A woman he had a relationship who didn’t even do anything wrong to him. Just sweet as pie. Unsuspecting. Vulnerable in her trusting hopefulness.

KK did not do that. KK didn’t even know her. To wreak such savagery on someone you know and made a baby with brings it to such a level.

Ach. I can’t even contemplate. Poor sweet gal.

I'm sure someone else has posted this upthread, but I just need to say, "THANK YOU" to all of the jurors for their service and dedication to the cause of justice. Much appreciated!

Also, Krystal doesn't have the decency in her to protect her own children. She simply cannot have custody of any nature of them. They deserve safety and protection from her! If I were her ex I would try to get her rights terminated.
She will be sentenced soon and I would think he could get this all taken care of while she's behind bars.
I would immediately get a restraining order also.
jmo

Very good point! We don’t talk about that fact. She put her kids in danger by conspiring with a murderer. I want to hear from her ex that he’s protecting his kids from her. I hope he’s a good enough father to do so and not just want someone around to help him deal with his kids.

One other thing of note that May said in the press conference. A reporter asked if they had taken safety precautions for the people whose names were on PF's hit list. May said, "Absolutely. For those that you've heard about, and those that you haven't heard about... we've notified every single one of them and taken precautions."

I wonder what else they learned.

Also our dedication here.:):):)
So many posting here, right from the beginning, awaiting Justice for Kelsey.
I would think the Berreth family would know about the online support, for Kelsey.
I am hoping, now that this major hurdle has been won, the KKs, SFs and any others in the woodwork, will have their lives disrupted forever.
MOO.
Absolutely!

One thing that really blows me away, both KK and SF are nurses! Care taking profession of people who at their most vulnerable, I can't reconcile their profession with who they are and what they've done. I'm a nurse and just can't fathom their reality, I really wonder what their coworkers think of them now or if there were signs at work.( I know SF hasn't been convicted of anything yet, but the horrible way she treated Kelsey, supported PF when he was obviously guilty, it really looks like she knew what was going on or participated, pleading the 5th during the preliminary hearing says volumes.)

Featuring, among other things, the footage of her casually fixing her hair, putting on lip gloss, etc. in the Sonic drive-thru in preparation for her "post-cleanup", meetup with PF. I find that footage very chilling, and revealing of her casual cruelty.

Like applying lippie would be on anyone’s mind after cleaning up. Let alone to look attractive for a murderer. It doesn’t compute for most of us but I do believe Kelsey will always be part of her story and people do not forget easily

I don’t believe she will ever rest easy again

Someone posted something so lovely, I believe it was yesterday, about how being able to grieve for someone you never met is the definition of humanity. Something like that.

I'm seeing a lot of humanity on Websleuths. Nice.

Was it this quote? I posted it earlier today, it is now in the last thread.
If not this, I apologize, but I think it is similar...and worth repeating.

What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we’ve never met.”

―David Levithan, Love Is the Higher Law

I'm still on the last thread but just wanted to skip over here to say thank you to @MassGuy for being a constant source of strength and for his unwavering confidence that Frazee's trial would end the way it has. I was always confident but every now and then a little fear would sneak in. I thank you for encouraging us and lending your strength.
I also want to thank @gitana1 for always being here for us with good advice and encouragement. Not just on this case, but many cases. I imagine you wearing a pager, the way you always pop in at just the right time.
Thank you @Seattle1 for the excellent work that you do. I've always wondered if you're an attorney or have some special training in law. You're always spot on.
And @PommyMommy, I know I've told you several times how much I appreciate your excellent work, but I want to thank you again for all you've done here for Kelsey. Thank you so much. You spoil us, for sure.
We've had a great group here together, seeking justice for Kelsey and we saw that happen today. All of you have contributed in your own way. Thank you one and all.
The like button is not sufficient! Group hug

Ring Ring. Elk Hunt Canceled.
I wouldn’t bet my life on it. I still think SF is way past her eyeballs in this case. I don’t believe PF ever did anything without Ma’s approval. Never turn your back on those two. In MO KK is the first target especially if she does time. Much easier target. Next on the list is the Berreths because they have the baby and it is their fault PF is locked away. With them gone she would claim custody. I know LEO is watching her but she is no different then PF and it is MO she has already placed somethings in motion. I pray for the Berreths that they never let their guard down. The sooner they can bring charges against her the better I will feel.

Was it this quote? I posted it earlier today, it is now in the last thread.
If not this, I apologize, but I think it is similar...and worth repeating.

What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we’ve never met.”

―David Levithan, Love Is the Higher Law

Yes!! I need to steal that for my social media. May I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa