Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aniah Blanchard update: Antwain Fisher's attorney requests $50K bond in kidnapping case

Wonder if he talked in exchange for bond? Bc they objected to it in the beginning.

Hopefully it is not a dumb move for the prosecutor to agree to this bond. Depending on how much they need Fisher in a trial, of course. With the connections that Yazeed and Fisher seem to have, it might be that Fisher disappears once he is out on bond. imo

Maybe locating Aniah - and having Yazeed's DNA - is enough for them to successfully move forward in the proceedings.
Sometimes they have to deal with the devil to achieve a successful prosecution of the murderer.

From article:

David Johnson Jr. is charged with hindering prosecution. He's being held in the Montgomery County jail on a $7,500 bond.

(.....)

"During the course of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard, investigators obtained information regarding the possible location of a body. On November 25, 2019, at approximately 10:45 a.m., Auburn Police, along with members of the Task Force, Lee County DA’s Office, U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force, ALEA and Montgomery County Sheriff Office, responded to a wooded area in the 38,000 block of County Road 2 in Shorter, Alabama.

3rd suspect arrested in Aniah Blanchard kidnapping

Hold up... somethings wrong.

they are not showing “jr’s” pic with this story. This is his dad, I believe? Third suspect arrested in Aniah Blanchard disappearance

Edited... y’all seriously what’s up here? Wrong pic? Wrong name? If wrong pic ok, if wrong person we need to scrub some posts.

edited 2. I am adding the pic from article although I had to resize to load.

Attachments

• 8E734A5B-5E27-4B02-AF8B-019E5E061FC3.png
    8E734A5B-5E27-4B02-AF8B-019E5E061FC3.png
    297.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Has anyone else realized that the other two were arrested in Montgomery. MOO (not really, its intuition) they're in Montgomery jail. Exactly where IY wanted to go. You know why because they've got help , they're all informative criminals. IY in lee county was the best move. However all that know and are involved shouldn't get any plea bargain. With that said moo these others have families , and *advertiser censored* about to get real.

Of course he does. He is a good man and is trying to keep us all safe.

That doesn't negate how I feel that it is sad that we need to go backwards in our struggle for equality and freedom due the restrictions caused by harmful predators. As per his advice for women to stay home at night, if they can.

I am sorry that my posts about it are being misunderstood.

You should feel sad. The scum that were out hunting shouldn't have been out period. We need to re-evaluate our incarceration guidelines. So much outcry these days about mass incarceration and an injust system against certain groups, certain drug use, etc. And there are legit arguments to be made in some cases. In fact the current administration has authorized thousands of early releases this year due to unreasonable sentences. Very okay with.

But I'd also like to see much more considerable discernment and acute attention paid on violent offenders.

Has anyone else realized that the other two were arrested in Montgomery. MOO (not really, its intuition) they're in Montgomery jail. Exactly where IY wanted to go. You know why because they've got help , they're all informative criminals. IY in lee county was the best move. However all that know and are involved shouldn't get any plea bargain. With that said moo these others have families , and *advertiser censored* about to get real.
all has something to do with that gang they are in "crumnation" - that's why IY wants to be in Montgomery with his buddies. IMO

Yazeed and Fisher are being held in the Lee County Jail without bond.
Remains of Aniah Blanchard believed found, 3rd arrest in investigation

David Johnson Jr. is charged with hindering prosecution. He's being held in the Montgomery County jail ...
3rd suspect arrested in Aniah Blanchard kidnapping

It’s likely those charges will be upgraded to murder. In addition, a third suspect has been taken into custody: David Lee Johnson Jr., of Montgomery, Alabama. Johnson has been charged with hindering prosecution.

“I can confirm that human remains have been found and we have good reason to suspect they are that of Aniah Blanchard,” District Attorney Brandon Hughes told WRBL News 3.

“During the course of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard, investigators obtained information regarding the possible location of a body. On November 25, 2019, at approximately 10:45 a.m., Auburn Police, along with members of the Task Force, Lee County DA’s Office, U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force, ALEA and Montgomery County Sheriff Office, responded to a wooded area in the 38,000 block of County Road 2 in Shorter, Alabama,” the statement read.

“After a brief search by Investigators they located what appeared to be human remains several feet into the woodline. A complete investigation is underway by ALEA and Auburn Police to determine the identity and how the victim came to be at that location. The examination will explore if the remains are those of Aniah Blanchard who went missing on October 24, 2019.”

This past weekend, a second suspect, Antwon “Squirmy” Fisher was arrested. He was also charged with first-degree kidnapping. Fisher has a previous conviction for murder, while Yazeed was on bond for attempted murder, two counts of first-degree kidnapping and two counts of first-degree robbery in connection with an unrelated case earlier this year. Both Fisher and Yazeed have been denied bail in Blanchard’s case, while David Lee Johnson Jr. is being held on a $7,500 bond.

Tragically, it emerged at a probable cause hearing earlier this month that an eyewitness saw Blanchard being forced into her vehicle against her will on the night of October 23. However, the witness did not come forward, according to Auburn Police Investigator Josh Mixon, because his girlfriend “told him it was none of his business and to stay out of it.”
Third Suspect Arrested, Human Remains Located in Aniah Blanchard Case

***I’m in shock. Again. Seems I can’t stay out of it. Nor can any of us as true WSers. I just heard the sad news from a friend (thank you friend). We hear so much about the inhumane depravity in our world. At times, it takes deliberate seeking of goodness around us to ward off becoming cynical of society’s evils. Fortunately, the singing I hear in the other room from my twelve year old granddaughter is a blessing of a beautiful and innocent presence surrounding me. A click of this site gives me an automatic visual of the care from so many of us posting and writing. I’m sure there are many reading here who are affected but rarely post. This energy is gifted into the world. This spirit makes a difference. With this Thanksgiving, I count so many of you as a community blessing. We all know ~ no matter ~ good overcomes evil. May Aniah’s family and their suffering be eased as they face and feel their grief.

Moo ( my intuition) shes passed on. We need her to have peace and the family. I know within my soul more are involved, however that's up to LE. More security around motels, inns whatever. There's a much deeper path. Moo she was a string soul, she fought back, pissed them off more. They had to bring more into the crime because they're sloppy scums doing work for someone else! I pray they keep talking or else others will be harmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa