Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this really be skeletal at this point though? She’s been gone a month. I was under the impression that it took much longer than that— they are having to identify based on skeletal remains...?
This area is heavily concentrated with wildlife. We discussed this way back but coyotes and wild hogs are plentiful unfortunately in this area. I’m sorry to even say that but unfortunately it’s true.

So I drove by the site tonight trying to take the same path that I assumed IY took with Aniah. It was dark as it would have been for them that evening. Very sad feeling doing that but I was curious why this location to dispose of a body. Honestly they took more time doing this than I had assumed. I thought they would have taken the first main road off 85 like Wire Road if she was dead leaving Auburn. Since they instead took the last road before getting into Montgomery I think she was alive when they left and killed on the way. I don’t think you would transport a dead body that far for fear of being pulled over. It’s arguable either way I suppose. Anyway, this is not an ideal route from Auburn to Montgomery. They would have probably gotten off at the Shorter exit, taken a left to go back over the interstate, then passed a very busy Loves Truck Stop and a Popeyes (busy, they have the chicken sandwich) on the right before beginning a several mile journey to the disposal site. The road she was found on is very rural but the road leading to it (80) is slightly busier with logging trucks and local traffic from homes on both sides of the road. After dropping her, they would have had a few more miles before reaching the Waugh exit and getting back onto 85. They really put some thought and time into it I think. Far more attention spent to find a specific location to put her than I would have ever guessed. They must not have been panicked or too drunk/drugged or I don’t think they would have gone to this effort.

So I drove by the site tonight trying to take the same path that I assumed IY took with Aniah. It was dark as it would have been for them that evening. Very sad feeling doing that but I was curious why this location to dispose of a body. Honestly they took more time doing this than I had assumed. I thought they would have taken the first main road off 85 like Wire Road if she was dead leaving Auburn. Since they instead took the last road before getting into Montgomery I think she was alive when they left and killed on the way. I don’t think you would transport a dead body that far for fear of being pulled over. It’s arguable either way I suppose. Anyway, this is not an ideal route from Auburn to Montgomery. They would have probably gotten off at the Shorter exit, taken a left to go back over the interstate, then passed a very busy Loves Truck Stop and a Popeyes (busy, they have the chicken sandwich) on the right before beginning a several mile journey to the disposal site. The road she was found on is very rural but the road leading to it (80) is slightly busier with logging trucks and local traffic from homes on both sides of the road. After dropping her, they would have had a few more miles before reaching the Waugh exit and getting back onto 85. They really put some thought and time into it I think. Far more attention spent to find a specific location to put her than I would have ever guessed. They must not have been panicked or too drunk/drugged or I don’t think they would have gone to this effort.

Thanks for sharing that! Yeah I was surprised at the location, especially with these idiots I was expecting a dumpster or a river. I still think this is sex trafficking gone wrong, they wanted to take her alive but she resisted crashing the car and Yazeed killed her. Also is it possible she died from the crash?

Last edited:
Hey ,

I don't know what is going on here but we had to remove many posts because the posts named the wrong suspect. It is almost 2 am so I am a bit loopy. Hope all the posts with the wrong suspect have been removed. Please, everyone, be careful in the future OK? Thanks

Need a volunteer. If you are familiar with this thread and know where the wrong person is being identified please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com I need to talk to you on your phone. If you don't want to talk on the phone that's fine but please do not email me. I need help making sense of this thread. Also, want to find out who exactly started all the wrong identification of a suspect. This cannot happen again!

Has there ever been a case with around 100 employees, 7 anthropologists looking for a found body for 3 days? People are wondering if they found more, Lakira Goldsmith IY golfriend has been missing for over a year. Also I find it interesting that Macon County is where they caught IY driving th 77 y/o so perhaps he was looking to dump his body in the area.

Has there ever been a case with around 100 employees, 7 anthropologists looking for a found body for 3 days? People are wondering if they found more, Lakira Goldsmith IY golfriend has been missing for over a year. Also I find it interesting that Macon County is where they caught IY driving th 77 y/o so perhaps he was looking to dump his body in the area.
I personally don't ever remember seeing that many anthropologists on a case with only a single murder, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I think they are trying to make sure that any & all evidence that is connected to AB or the suspects is found so they have an airtight case, JMO.

And the body was found near the cemetery of that church. I wonder who owns that church and if there are any connections there? There’s really nothing out that way. I agree it’s a lot of man power to identify one person.

And the body was found near the cemetery of that church. I wonder who owns that church and if there are any connections there? There’s really nothing out that way. I agree it’s a lot of man power to identify one person.
I wonder if any of the suspects in this case have ties to the location where Aniah was found.

I also found it interesting with them still being out there searching when her remains were found a few days ago. I am NO expert on this but would her remains be only skeletal after just a month (assuming she died the night she was taken)? Seems like it would take longer for a process like that to occur imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr