Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

I also have another point as to why I don’t think she was shot before gas station 2. When this second “witness” - the one what told LE that IY showed up to their house with her car, in shorts, with the gun tucked in them - told LE what IY was wearing when they saw him (the shorts with the gun tucked in them)...that was after he shot her. One would think that he was dressed this way bc his other clothes had a lot of blood on them. I highly doubt that he would have walked in anywhere with blood on him or with just shorts with a gun tucked in them...that’s a sure fire way to get the cops called IMO.
rsbm
bbm
Really good point. My gut tells me she was still alive when they left Auburn. She fought back and he wrecked the car, then took the next exit to get off the highway and get rid of the body. Calls AF on the way to the Park Place Apartments to pick him up. All pure speculation and MOO.

I am tapping my feet with applause while I'm quickly typing....I'm right on your tail with your "theory"! I believe she was driving the car when last seen on the Hwy video camera. I don't want to repeat my theory as it's as long as yours but if you can find it, you'll be surprised how our thoughts are running along the same path. The second witness, is in my mind, AF. IY needed help, he had already dumped her body. He was running scared and drove over to AF's place in panic! Or, IY stripped his bloodied clothes off before entering the residence of AF's , looking for help, and AB was still in her car. AF would be the person (witness) who informed LE where AB's body was located.
Thank you. Yes, I agree on a lot of what you said. However, I really think the second witness that told LE about seeing IY that night was DJiii. That’s the ONLY person in all this that has not been arrested & he drove IY to FL! Him talking is the only way I can make sense of him not being arrested. LE found out about AF thru recorded I mate phone calls. There’s an article posted somewhere in this thread. I do think that they found her remains thru AF talking IMO. Also IMO there’s a reason he stayed in jail when he was granted bond (snitches get stitches). I also think that AF arranged for DJiii to drive IY to FL (DJiii is AF’s brother-in-law) bc the warrant said “provided transportation” & when IY showed up, he told DJiii all that while AF was out disposing if evidence. That’s all IMO & kinda how I think about how it would have all gone down.

I think the second witness is DJ. The 'wearing only shorts' may also indicate the he was in the act of cleaning the car. Stating that he saw the gun tucked in his shorts may be part of DJ's excuse for driving IY to Florida (felt threatened).
What kind of shorts would someone like IY wear that could hold a gun tucked in them? I doubt he was wearing daisey dukes, unless maybe he was using his female alias.
RBBM. IMO they were probably longer shorts with a waist band with belt loops & he maybe had a belt on? That’s how I’ve been thinking about it in my mind...

Her phone went dark at 11:57 and was heading toward the interstate at 12:30. While your theory is reasonable and makes sense with the timeline I can’t for the life of me see Aniah giving this man a ride unless there was some type of connection there...and I don’t believe there was one. He just looks menacing to me and I cannot picture him being “charming” no matter how hard he tried. I know Aniah was known for being kind and helpful but I don’t see her being friendly with this piece of crap. MOO
Being from here & growing up only an hour south of here, I can 100% see a scenario where she would have given him a ride if she didn’t get a bad vibe - plus the fact that bc this is considered a safe area...someone kidnapping me would never have come to mind before. I wouldn’t bc I trust no one lol Even if she was a little weirded out, the gas station choices that are close to that first one are not even 2 minutes away. Maybe she just thought I’ll just drive him it’s right there...who knows. But I could def see that happening. Also, I thought I remembered that the car was pinged in the turning lane to get on the interstate 85 on ramp...does anyone else remember that? I was mentioning it bc I feel like that would rule out the two gas stations on the other side of the interstate. Leaving pretty much two options **depending on the time stamp on footage** either the Walmart gas station or the one on Harmon.

rsbm
bbm
Really good point. My gut tells me she was still alive when they left Auburn. She fought back and he wrecked the car, then took the next exit to get off the highway and get rid of the body. Calls AF on the way to the Park Place Apartments to pick him up. All pure speculation and MOO.
Explain the second gas station then. Why doesnt she just drive away when IY steps out? If she's tied up then who caused the accident to the car?

Explain the second gas station then. Why doesnt she just drive away when IY steps out? If she's tied up then who caused the accident to the car?
What I’m thinking is it didn’t go south till right after that...that’s the only way I can make sense of her not driving off. That is IF that second gas station footage is right after 11:30. Any longer than that, IY could have had time to take her back to that hotel/pick up someone else, etc. but if the footage is right after 11:30 idk how it’s not her in the car.

No, you’re right, I can’t explain that. But there are other things I can’t explain either. For example, the snap texts.

But I honestly cannot see her voluntarily giving him a ride either.

What time was Aniahs car seen at the second curb store? I feel if she was in the car alive and in the car alone she would have took off whether by car or foot. Either she was not in the car. ( Hotel) or someone was in the car with her( AF). I know there was about one hour before curb store one and highway camera. What was the time between store one and two and store two and highway camera?
None of the documentation indicate they were actually at the second gas station at all. The wreck could have happened within camera range of the second store for all we know.

Could you explain how it's possible he could exit the CRV passenger seat and not have Squirmy Fisher there? Who the hell was driving?
Pure unadultrated speculation, but....: she drove. he shot her. she wrecked within camera range of a gas station. he got out, moved her over, got back in and drove. The vagueness of released information allows for countless possibilities.

I'm probably stating the obvious, but there was a time gap of at least 11 days between when the 2nd witness saw IY with AB's car (between 10/24 and 10/26) and when DJIII drove IY to Florida knowing that IY was wanted by the police (between 11/6 and 11/7).
[edited]

I think to answer these questions, it is critical to know the time that footage was taken at the second gas station. I think a lot of what happened & the sequence of events relies critically on the time the car & IY were seen at the second gas station IMO. I posted a while back that I am really leaning towards a scenario where he introduced himself with some story about how he didn’t have his car - that gas station didn’t have what he wanted - etc. & asked for a ride to another gas station, she agreed - she could have felt pressured or he played the part well enough that she didn’t get a bad vibe, she took him there thinking it’s just right down here & I’ll bring him right back - it’s right by the apt, & things went downhill from there. That scenario explains a lot of things. 1) why her car left in the direction opposite her apt. 2) where some of the time in that hour went. 3) (in this scenario she would be the driver) why she didn’t leave him at the second gas station or run when he left the car. 4) could explain the “Eric” thing if that’s how he introduced himself at gas station 1.
That’s what I’m leaning towards. However, if that second gas station footage isn’t time stamped just shortly after 11:30, that gives time for someone else to enter the picture or for something else to have happened between gas station 1 & gas station 2. In which case, I wouldn’t think that’s how things went down... I also have another point as to why I don’t think she was shot before gas station 2. When this second “witness” - the one what told LE that IY showed up to their house with her car, in shorts, with the gun tucked in them - told LE what IY was wearing when they saw him (the shorts with the gun tucked in them)...that was after he shot her. One would think that he was dressed this way bc his other clothes had a lot of blood on them. I highly doubt that he would have walked in anywhere with blood on him or with just shorts with a gun tucked in them...that’s a sure fire way to get the cops called IMO.
If she gave him a ride willingly, then we have to discount the eye witness that said she was forced against her will. Secondly, there is no documentation indicating that they were actually "at" the second gas station, much less him going inside of it. But definitely the time between 11:20 and 12:30 is troubling. Not a lot of places to go unnoticed with a carjacking victim in that area. Every second on the road increases his risk.

They found the blood on the passenger seat I tell you every theory I think of doesnt seem to fit.
Pure unadultrated speculation, but....: she drove. he shot her. she wrecked within camera range of a gas station. he got out, moved her over, got back in and drove. The vagueness of released information allows for countless possibilities.

They found the blood on the passenger seat I tell you every theory I think of doesnt seem to fit.

Thank you. Yes, I agree on a lot of what you said. However, I really think the second witness that told LE about seeing IY that night was DJiii. That’s the ONLY person in all this that has not been arrested & he drove IY to FL! Him talking is the only way I can make sense of him not being arrested. LE found out about AF thru recorded I mate phone calls. There’s an article posted somewhere in this thread. I do think that they found her remains thru AF talking IMO. Also IMO there’s a reason he stayed in jail when he was granted bond (snitches get stitches). I also think that AF arranged for DJiii to drive IY to FL (DJiii is AF’s brother-in-law) bc the warrant said “provided transportation” & when IY showed up, he told DJiii all that while AF was out disposing if evidence. That’s all IMO & kinda how I think about how it would have all gone down.

RBBM. IMO they were probably longer shorts with a waist band with belt loops & he maybe had a belt on? That’s how I’ve been thinking about it in my mind...

Being from here & growing up only an hour south of here, I can 100% see a scenario where she would have given him a ride if she didn’t get a bad vibe - plus the fact that bc this is considered a safe area...someone kidnapping me would never have come to mind before. I wouldn’t bc I trust no one lol Even if she was a little weirded out, the gas station choices that are close to that first one are not even 2 minutes away. Maybe she just thought I’ll just drive him it’s right there...who knows. But I could def see that happening. Also, I thought I remembered that the car was pinged in the turning lane to get on the interstate 85 on ramp...does anyone else remember that? I was mentioning it bc I feel like that would rule out the two gas stations on the other side of the interstate. Leaving pretty much two options **depending on the time stamp on footage** either the Walmart gas station or the one on Harmon.

Her car was "last" seen heading south on South College heading toward interstate. This eliminates the stores on the other side of 85 as the second gas station. (I had considered this as well)

If we are to believe the witness, she did not willingly give anyone a ride. She was forced into it against her will.

If she gave him a ride willingly, then we have to discount the eye witness that said she was forced against her will. Secondly, there is no documentation indicating that they were actually "at" the second gas station, much less him going inside of it. But definitely the time between 11:20 and 12:30 is troubling. Not a lot of places to go unnoticed with a carjacking victim in that area. Every second on the road increases his risk.
That statement was removed out of the second affidavit (the part about forcing her into the car). It uses the word “interacting” which I thought was weird. Just from the limited gas station options where they were, it’s hard for me to imagine that those gas stations pick up anything other than their parking lots. The Chevron on Harmon is the only one that I know for a fact has cameras. They definitely wouldn’t pick anything up across a street IMO.

No where does it say blood was found on the passenger seat. Even if it was, if fits the theory that he shoved her body over there so he could drive.
It says “passenger compartment” which technically can mean any seat but if he shot her in the car, I’d be willing to bet that blood got on all the seats some kind of way...

That statement was removed out of the second affidavit (the part about forcing her into the car). It uses the word “interacting” which I thought was weird. Just from the limited gas station options where they were, it’s hard for me to imagine that those gas stations pick up anything other than their parking lots. The Chevron on Harmon is the only one that I know for a fact has cameras. They definitely wouldn’t pick anything up across a street IMO.
It says “passenger compartment” which technically can mean any seat but if he shot her in the car, I’d be willing to bet that blood got on all the seats some kind of way...
We can agree on that for sure. I was being pedantic :). Technically, the blood could have simply been on clothing found in the console, for example.

The "forcing" statement is still present in the murder while kidnapping warrant. It says "interacting" in the murder while in vehicle warrant. Not sure why they are different, but both are valid because both are required.
I will defer to your knowledge of the area regarding the cameras. I was being a bit pedantic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back