ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, apparently I've read too many articles so it won't let me access it without a subscription.

It’s quite a bit. History of depression and suicidal threats, LE was called to her home 23 times in 2019 alone. Wow. This article is sad.

She threatened to jump off a bridge during an incident with LE 2 years ago. She suffered from PTSD and substance abuse. Her father said that they have to come to terms with the fact that she’s gone and not coming home

The father of her 5 year old child had a protection order against her in 2018 after a violent outburst, but it was dismissed

There’s a ton more in there. A very well researched and in depth report, a bunch of background we hadn’t seen before

Last edited:
It’s quite a bit. History of depression and suicidal threats, LE was called to her home 23 times in 2019 alone. Wow. This article is sad.

She threatened to jump off a bridge during an incident with LE 2 years ago. She suffered from PTSD and substance abuse. Her father said that they have to come to terms with the fact that she’s gone and not coming home

The father of her 5 year old child had a protection order against her in 2018 after a violent outburst, but it was dismissed

Thanks for posting. Got the article on my husband's phone.

It does not mean she jumped into the H2O. She still could of been picked up a stranger or someone she new.

Absolutely, very good point. This just gives us much more background that we didn’t have. She’s had a very difficult life, this is heartbreaking to read.

I know it’s unlikely but I hope she just took some time away and is safe somewhere :(

I am sure police are doing all they can. But if she was abducted, which seems unlikely, and no one saw anything or has any information, not sure what they can to find evidence.

And to be honest, leaving her phone, etc & not calling for help...fits in with suicide, imo, knowing all of the background. Jmo

There’s a ton more in there. A very well researched and in depth report, a bunch of background we hadn’t seen before

I was waiting for this info to come out, sadly. There were some little comments that made me wonder about substance abuse...and I found some things on her daughter who seems to be quite a wild child and has had her own issues with the law. Feel terrible for her now as her mother who she seemed close to is gone and hope she has a good support system to get through this. Really sad story honestly.

That article makes the disappearance of Anneliese all the more sad for Anneliese and her family. Sounds like she is an emotional and particularly sensitive individual that found herself in a hole that she could not see a way out, she could not see past her demons and could not see her own positive traits. Whether with cause, women take a huge hit in self-esteem over losing a normal for most relationship with their children. So sad.

The statement from the past that she threatened to jump off a bridge makes it all the more likely that’s what she did, especially finding her vehicle abandoned n a bridge, wallet, and phone left in car.

I can’t tell you how many people I have talked to in the past day who say they are depressed. I think T’is the season. It’s cold, it’s overcast, gets dark earlier, it’s dreary, Christmas is around the corner. It brings back memories of Christmases past and people who were present that no longer are and a yearning for things that were. It happens every year.

Anneliese had it rough for while, with relationships with her child and the man in her life. Her struggles with mental illness and substance abuse don’t help one bit. My heart goes out to her and her family. This is going to take time to recover her. IMO

OMG. The poor woman. And her poor family. :(

Kudos to Jessica Lowell of Kennebec Journal for a nice job on a difficult article and to the family as well for being so forthcoming. So sorry to hear Anneliese has had such a difficult time of it and this is a powerful reminder that these problems can be so hard to treat. I'm still hoping for a miracle though.

God speed, Anneliese. If you are out there somewhere alive, please contact a loved one or a friend and get help. The fact that you haven't been found yet gives loved ones and friends a small percentage of hope that you may still be alive somewhere.

Reading that article broke my heart for Anneliese and her family and friends. So very sad.

:(:(:(
  • Her family no longer believes she will be found alive.
  • AH was taken by police to Mid Coast Hospital in Brunswick in Dec. 2017 for evaluation after she threatened to throw herself off a bridge.
  • “On the way to the hospital, Annalese (sic) again made reference to jumping off a bridge,” the officer wrote in a report. “I asked her which bridge and she said it didn’t matter, any bridge. She also said, ‘When I leave the hospital I will be much closer to jumping.'”
  • AH had suicidal thoughts and underwent court-ordered counseling for PTSD and substance abuse treatment following protection from abuse order requested by her son’s father in 2018.
  • The court also set conditions under which AH, accompanied by the children’s grandparents, could see her children. Eventually, the order was dismissed.
  • The Sagadahoc County SO and the Richmond PD have been called repeatedly to her home on Main St over family conflicts or to help find her daughter when she would not come home. In 2019, Richmond police officers responded 23 times, most recently on Oct. 26.
  • Police have also been called to a home on Alexander Reed Rd when she lived there with RT, the father of her 5-year-old son.
  • AH’s father said she completed counseling and remained active with one of her therapy groups.
  • On Sunday, CH said his AH and RT realized they loved each other but could not live together.
  • “She just recently started working for SaviLinx at Brunswick Landing,” CH said. “That’s the first really good job that she’s had in a number of years. She enjoyed the work. She enjoyed the people she was working with, and they enjoyed her.” Having that job, one that would make her financially secure, was a wonderful feeling, he said.
  • Birthday items for her daughter, whose birthday had just passed, were in the back seat of her car.
  • At 6 a.m., the equivalent of 929 vehicles per hour passed the spot where her car was found, as measured by the Maine DOT. By 7 a.m., the volume of traffic had increased to 1,637 vehicles per hour.
  • Despite the number of vehicles passing that spot, no one else has offered any information about seeing AH that morning.
  • If she left any kind of note, that has not been disclosed.
  • Family members have been at the site of the search every day except for last Tues when a snowstorm suspended the search.
  • The weather forecast for this week predicts rain and snow will move through the area early in the week.

Last edited:
It has been pouring here (Portland, ME area) all day today. Rain tomorrow transitioning to snow. I have been wondering how this will affect the search and I hope that it just....won't. They need to keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member