***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark’s demeanor is strikingly different since his conviction. No more inappropriate smirks or giggles. He appears to still trying to process the permanency of the verdict. Occasionally still taking VERY deep breaths.

Especially striking if you saw Jimmy Rodgers stoic reaction when his verdict was read aloud.

@Jake_Allen19
·
40s

Ross is walking through some of the evidence and testimony from the guilt phase. "The state relies on the extensive evidence," Ross said.

@BrookeWINKNews
·
1m

Dr. Teresa Sievers’ brother, mom, and sister are back in the courtroom. We expect them to make victim impact statements to the jury. I don’t see Mark Sievers step mom. She was here every day of the trial, even jury selection.

ELbluXwXUAEzb7i

@jbevis10

·
27s

We will start this morning with testimony from Dr. Teresa Sievers family after closings. This will be the first time in a long time we'll hear from Dr. Sievers mother.

@Jake_Allen19
·
1m

"This was a plan hatched in Bonita Springs, Florida, incubated in Missouri," Ross said. This morning jurors will hear from Teresa Sievers' family, Ross said.

45s

The state will call Teresa Sievers' mother to the stand to talk about the uniqueness of her daughter and what the community lost when she was killed. Jurors will also watch a short video of Teresa Sievers, Ross said.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I just cannot stand to watch MS.
He acts like he is agreeing with statements and still doodling on his pad of paper like he knows more than anyone else
He irks the $hit out of me.
Vent over

@BrookeWINKNews
·
3m

The state just confirmed Dr. Teresa Sievers' mom will take the stand. Jurors will also see a video of the Bonita Springs mother of two who was murdered in 2015. Until now, the jury has only seen pictures (mainly crime scene) of Teresa Sievers

·
2m

In defense's penalty phase opening statement, attorney notes he didn't want to get to this point, but said he respects the jury's guilty verdict. At least one juror nodded her head when he said this

@Jake_Allen19
·
56s

Messore said several members of Mark Sievers' will testify on his behalf. The defense will focus on the life of Mark Sievers and not talk much about Teresa Sievers, Messore said.

@jbevis10
·
53s

Defense explaining that they won't be focused on Dr. Teresa Sievers life with the defendant, saying they believe it's inappropriate based on the jury's verdict.

GM has very nice voice. Calm, restive, respectful to jury.
I wonder if purple has to do with Death Penalty issue in general, not necessarily in support of the murderer? *off to Google* - the only reference I find to purple the the dp is the prisoner turning purple while dying. Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500