Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wants to be a family, my

upload_2019-12-12_18-51-40.jpeg

Traveling to waterski 1/3rd of the time???

Declined to cooperate with Family Court for a year?

upload_2019-12-12_18-52-54.jpeg

JMHO YMMV

edited to correct spelling, I truly can spell standard English, my fingers don't always cooperate, sigh.

Last edited:
Civil Case article from SA - not sure how we missed Atty BM asking for sanctions against Atty Weinstein for his pretrial motion for summary judgment.

Wonder if this motion was refiled as I don't recall reading about sanctions when this motion was first filed? IDK.

Talk about more irony.....

Attorney: Jennifer Dulos’ mother should be sanctioned

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18305650

Don't you smell NP in this/these motions. It plays right along with the "poor, defenseless" client being picked on by the "courtroom bully" GF. I don't think FD plays well as the little, picked on kid on the playground. (Although he may be of smaller stature than the other boys his age.) MOO...IMO

upload_2019-10-26_21-42-19-jpeg.211501

Briefly considered changing my avatar....

Nah, sticking with The Reverend Rogers, so I suppose this Muppet is available?

JMHO YMMV

WFSB Court hearing story:

So funny that he claims to want to defend against 'speculation' when NP/Fd are the ones spinning the conspiracy theories...

What's most appalling is when Fd says "it's the children's right to have a father." Well, he didn't act as one when he had the chance. He didn't act as one for years. He didn't provide for them. He continues to steal from them and emotionally abuse them by claiming their own mother abandoned them. He doesn't even TRY to provide for them - in any way - even now as a free man.

Furthermore:
It's the children's right to have a mother. And he took that - and her - away from them.

Ha! Hear, hear and beep-beep on letting the PR firm slowly (but ever so effectively) sink the whole A-T clan!

My vote is to LET THE INCOMPETENT PR COMPANY STAY!!

The PR firm is doing such a brilliant job making the public hate MT even more than they already do IMO.

My message to them is to SIMPLY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FOLKS!

MOO

Wants to be a family, my

View attachment 220047

Traveling to waterski 1/3rd of the time???

Declined to cooperate with Family Court for a year?

View attachment 220048

JMHO YMMV

edited to correct spelling, I truly can spell standard English, my fingers don't always cooperate, sigh.

His idea of a family is him being in control of the kids' money. That's about it.

His idea of a family is him being in control of the kids' money. That's about it.

And, if it wouldn't endanger the kids, I think he should have complete care of all 5 of them for a few days, with no help. It's been virtually 2 years since he has had overnight duty (if ever). These aren't 6-11 year old kids any longer. He could be worn down once he realizes that they probably don't take orders as they did when younger.
This is just a fantasy. I would never put the children through this. IMO...MOO

For those that are interested in seeing the Court presentation today here is link to the CT on demand function:

Connecticut Network CT-N On-Demand

There also was some kind of press event afterwards that was mentioned in the on demand function but I haven't had a chance to take a listen. But I did want to point out that there seem to be 2 on demand events online for the Dulos case.

FD admires NP.o_O
When I look at FD's face, as he watches NP, he is so pleased with the work NP is doing.
Surely, FD realizes this team, is a 'waste time' as they plod, from one problem to the next, drowning further at each step.
Now, what will occur will be most interesting.
MOO.

FD admires NP.o_O
When I look at FD's face, as he watches NP, he is so pleased with the work NP is doing.
Surely, FD realizes this team, is a 'waste time' as they plod, from one problem to the next, drowning further at each step.
Now, what will occur will be most interesting.
MOO.

The adoring smile that Fd gives to NP is sickening. I did see a video of a defense attorney saying that smile might be used in court. The prosecution could show clips of the Fd smirk to the jury. I hope the State's Attorney is making a video presentation of the various times that scene has been repeated.

Fd loves "working on his case." I don't know if he thinks it's some kind of math problem or a magic trick, but NP has involved him strategy sessions and Fd feels really important. Fd may be good in math, but he is failing human relations 101 in my opinion. Or, he isn't paying for NP's time to challenge gag orders, etc.

Fd really has no defense without creative, "out there" lying. Somehow we're to believe that JFD called Fd to come to her home and clean up her fake disappearance. Let's see, that would mean the call came early in the morning while MT was sleeping. Fd hopped in his EE's truck and flew down the freeway. (or someone else stole the truck and they drove south to NC on the morning of the 24th of May.) Not knowing what to expect, Fd or this mysterious person left the EE's truck at Waveny Park so JFD wouldn't be upset by his/her arrival as Fd/mysterious other person arrived walking through the woods behind her house.

Alas, it was true, Jennifer was gone and Fd would have to deal with the money, trusts, children, properties....so, poor Fd took care of all the blood spatter etc. that was left behind.

He raced back to Farmington and didn't mention the trauma to MT and she didn't ask where he'd been. They cleaned EE's truck together...again MT didn't ask why or question their drive to Albany Avenue in the cost-cutting measure of distributing their trash along the way. Sweet Michie also identified herself and FD on the money saving "dump it elsewhere" run, but, of course, had no idea what Fd was doing. Then Fd threw in some free detailing of the EE's truck, out of the goodness and kindness of his heart, of course.

What kind of jurors does NP think he's going to find that will believe this tripe? I hope they are breathing and truly a jury of FD's peers. Finding a group of Ivy League educated jurors with advanced degrees should be no problem in CT, right? The great NP will explain his version of the Twilight Zone and Fd will ride off into the sunset with his newly acquired wealth and fame. He'll be smirking all the way to Greece.

Heaven help us all! Who is paying for these 5 attorneys, the PR firm that Norm has threatened to hire, the bills that keep piling up, the family visits?.....Inquiring minds would like to know.

Sorry to be a bit pedantic here but if you do a summer semester isn't that kinda/sorta/maybe included as part of your total time spent in college? I think so and Brown no doubt thought so because they no doubt gave Fd credit for the 2 classes which is why he only spent 3 years there.

Here is Harvard Summer program which looks to be 7 weeks and where a HS student can take 2 courses. IDK if this is what Fd did that Summer but its possible as the other HS Summer option didn't look to offer transferable credits.

Secondary School Program
College courses for credit in a seven-week session
This is your test-drive of college. At Harvard, you are fully immersed in college life—balancing time between classes, homework, and extracurricular activities. The program features:

• College courses (over 200 to choose from), which you attend alongside current college students, other high school students, and professionals from around the world.
  • Credit you can transfer to a college in the future.
  • The choice to live on campus, commute, or study online.
  • The freedom to schedule your days.
You may choose to enroll in one or two courses. Outside the classroom, you can attend workshops, take trips to nearby colleges, and unwind through activities like intramural sports and musical pursuits. You find a healthy balance of organized events and free time, allowing you the independence you will find in college.

EXPLORE THE SECONDARY SCHOOL PROGRAM

So, while in summer school Fd completed 2 courses (give each course 4 credits for a total of 8 credits which might = 1/2 of a regular 16-20 credit or 4-5 course load/semester depending on the school). Fd says he took Macro and Micro Economics during the Harvard summer session, oddly both had limited math prerequisites that he probably completed in high school and didn't require Introduction to Economics (8 credits in Summer Session).

My very basic point is Fd didn't finish college in 3 yrs.

Nope. FAKE NEWS HERE!

Fd finished classes at Brown in 3 yrs. but his TOTAL college experience exceeded 3 years by the summer at Harvard IMO. IDK if you want to call it 3.5 yrs, but it wasn't 3 years.

Yikes, I think we have a new phrase! Its called Fd Math!

Yep, basic math trumps word salad ALL DAY EVERY DAY IMO!

MOO

Absolutely. He’s counting calendar years—. I think he should have stayed longer and taken some ethics classes. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan