Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Rena would have some level of denial. However, don’t forget the power of manipulation. IMO FD has become a master manipulator. Psychopaths do this to gain your trust, tell you how they are the victims in their situation, and paint themselves in a heavenly glow.

I’m not sure if Rena’s English is very good, but I wouldn’t put it past FD to translate them in his own words, changing the events, making up his own content, or just eliminating some key pieces of information.

That’s what I imagine he is doing with her. MOO

ps. there's another possibility here, too, and that's that they don't really talk about it.
It's like a Pandora's box and they leave it closed. This goes for the whole family. IDK.
MOO MOO.

What parent (using this term loosely IMO) would chose to inflict additional psychological pain on a child that is already in a very bad spot and was 'at risk'? Fd did this and IMO it is critically important that neither he nor any of the Greek Family have access to the children.
Yes. 100%. He is now using his sister. My opinion only.

IMO that photo outside the Courthouse yesterday with Atty. P., "Sister Rena" and Fd has stayed with me. What I believe to be striking about it was the intensity and how from the facial expressions on all involved that they truly seemed to believe the absolute [BREDACTEDS] being spouted by Fd about the children and access rights for his family.

Watching the video from outside Court yesterday, I almost expected a curtain to open and the next statement made by an announcer to be:

THIS YEARS OSCAR FOR BEST BROTHER AND SISTER ACTING IN A FOREIGN FILM DRAMA - TRAGEDY CATEGORY IS:

Fotis Dulos and Rena (last name unknown) - Brother and 'sister' acting team originally from Athens, Greece.

Does Pattisville honestly think the public is so stupid as to believe Fd is a viable crusader for Fathers rights as he has absolutely no street credibility on the issue given his performance in Family Court IMO?

I cannot even go there on the issue of Fd chatting about 1st amendment rights as I would even seriously question if Fd could cite the amendment in its entirety.

I truly wonder if Fd or Atty. P. actually read the Judge Blawie gag order documents? It was quite narrowly tailored IMO and does allow speech, just not random word salad such as has been emanating sadly from Pattisville as a matter of routine. And I still very much believe Judge Blawie did it to prevent a mistrial for inadequate representation and to save Fd from himself and his counsel/legal advisors.

Entire performance was sheer lunacy IMO and absolutely insulting to the intelligence of anyone following this case. upload_2019-12-13_20-34-24.png

upload_2019-12-13_20-34-24.png

MOO

ps. there's another possibility here, too, and that's that they don't really talk about it.
It's like a Pandora's box and they leave it closed. This goes for the whole family. IDK.
MOO MOO.
What is interesting though is that nobody in the Press has independently corroborated that Rena is actually Fd sister. I have seen Rena with 3 different last names and the only time the last name used was Dulos was in the US press when she wrote the first letter on behalf of Fd. What precisely is the relationship between Fd and Rena? Do they share both parents or just 1? Or, are they not related and one of them was adopted? Is Rena actually Fd birth mother? We sadly don't know any of this. All we really know is that Rena is 13 years older than Fd. We know Fd father was significantly older than Fd mother (their birth dates and death dates were posted previously in this thread).

It is bothersome that the Press hasn't sorted this entire situation out so until someone confirms that Rena is in fact Fd sister I plan to describe her as a Fd 'relative'.

What is particularly irksome is that Dave Altimari of HC actually allegedly did a phone interview with Rena and yet it seems he didn't verify who he was interviewing. My guess is that Atty. P. gave Dave Altimari that Rena phone number and said give her a call and do an interview as she is the 'sister' and that was that. IMO yet another example of totally slipshod reporting from the Hartford Courant.

MOO

What is interesting though is that nobody in the Press has independently corroborated that Rena is actually Fd sister. I have seen Rena with 3 different last names and the only time the last name used was Dulos was in the US press when she wrote the first letter on behalf of Fd. What precisely is the relationship between Fd and Rena? Do they share both parents or just 1? Or, are they not related and one of them was adopted? Is Rena actually Fd birth mother? We sadly don't know any of this. All we really know is that Rena is 13 years older than Fd. We know Fd father was significantly older than Fd mother (their birth dates and death dates were posted previously in this thread).

It is bothersome that the Press hasn't sorted this entire situation out so until someone confirms that Rena is in fact Fd sister I plan to describe her as a Fd 'relative'.

What is particularly irksome is that Dave Altimari of HC actually allegedly did a phone interview with Rena and yet it seems he didn't verify who he was interviewing. My guess is that Atty. P. gave Dave Altimari that Rena phone number and said give her a call and do an interview as she is the 'sister' and that was that. IMO yet another example of totally slipshod reporting from the Hartford Courant.

MOO

Yep...Dave Altimari's tweet seems to sum up his attitude for me..."I suppose."

Posted by @sds71 yesterday:
@davealtimari
Lots of media parked outside the Supreme Court building for the Dulos gag order hearing. All the national news magazines have been attending the recent Fotis Dulos appearances like civil trial and this hearing circling for next exclusive interview I suppose

Good ole Dave probably doesn't need to circle. He just calls his good buddy Norm and says, "What would like me to print?"

Yep...Dave Altimari's tweet seems to sum up his attitude for me..."I suppose."

Posted by @sds71 yesterday:
@davealtimari
Lots of media parked outside the Supreme Court building for the Dulos gag order hearing. All the national news magazines have been attending the recent Fotis Dulos appearances like civil trial and this hearing circling for next exclusive interview I suppose

Good ole Dave probably doesn't need to circle. He just calls his good buddy Norm and says, "What would like me to print?"
Totally agree. Overall situation is sad on so many levels. In other cases we have seen some fantastic reporting and live coverage from courtrooms etc.

Dave Altimari works maybe 10 min from the Courthouse and couldn't even be bothered to do any live tweeting or anything of FB and instead posts about the traffic and media situation outside the courthouse???

It all seems to be so ho-hum, lazy and not involved and frankly is profoundly disappointing. I just wish the HC would assign someone else that is perhaps more interested or involved to the case to bring it to life for readers both of the paper and online as the present situation with ongoing 'reposting' is simply unacceptable IMO.

MOO

Yes! there were only two direct flights arriving today around 7:30 and 8:30 am. Perhaps they do have photos that will be strategically "leaked" later

There is only One non-stop flight from Buenos Aires, Argentina to JFK.

Departed at 10:31 pm Thursday, December 12 and landed at 7:23 am Friday, December 14.

On the JFK website, it looks like it is two different flights, but it is Only One flight.

The One flight is listed as the Argentina Flight #6337 (4M6337) AND the American Airlines Flight of #954 as noted in the attached screen shot.

If you click on either flight in the JFK menu, you get the exact same information with the exact same flight numbers, the exact same times for departure and landing, so they are the exact Same flight.

IMO.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 5.20.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 5.20.04 PM.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Departed at 10:31 pm Thursday, December 12 and landed at 7:23 am Friday, December 14.

On the JFK website, it looks like it is two different flights, but it is Only One flight.

The One flight is listed as the Argentina Flight #6337 (4M6337) AND the American Airlines Flight of #954 as noted in the attached screen shot.

If you click on either flight in the JFK menu, you get the exact same information with the exact same flight numbers, the exact same times for departure and landing, so they are the exact Same flight.

IMO.

Thanks CT Grammy!

Valid questions indeed. I think since his dad was much older almost like grandparents age, the kids are less close to them. Ive seen it over the years. Kids with older parents don't seem to respect them as much or accept discipline as well as the avg aged parents.
Sometimes the apple is just rotten for no apparent reason.

If you look closely at the pictures and pick apart the facial expressions, nose, wrinkles, eyes, lines around the mouth - I would say they are siblings. Sister Rena definitely has not aged well...and Fd is starting to show signs of aging (this whole murder thing is stressful for him)...lol! Again, I hope he is arrested, soon. Also - he has no right to spew his "rights" as a father. He turned in his "dad card" years ago...when he chose MT and her daughter; over his own wife and children. Enough already Fd...slither back to your hole. moo
upload_2019-12-13_20-34-24-png.220154

IMO.
Thank you. not sure why I showed two landing times and two flights when I searched. Maybe cuz I searched it last week. Thanks for clarifying!!

And you notice his Brown alum FLOCKING to his defense.

OMG.

He just cannot stop advertising to the world that he finished his education at Brown in just 3 years.

What in the world, does it matter whether he finished Brown in 3, 4, 5 or even 10 years?

The Number of years have Absolutely NOTHING to do with this case.

NOTHING.

Yet, Fd Wants people to Know that he completed his undergrad at Brown, in Only 3 years.

Unfathomable.

IMO.

If you look closely at the pictures and pick apart the facial expressions, nose, wrinkles, eyes, lines around the mouth - I would say they are siblings. Sister Rena definitely has not aged well...and Fd is starting to show signs of aging (this whole murder thing is stressful for him)...lol! Again, I hope he is arrested, soon. Also - he has no right to spew his "rights" as a father. He turned in his "dad card" years ago...when he chose MT and her daughter; over his own wife and children. Enough already Fd...slither back to your hole. moo
upload_2019-12-13_20-34-24-png.220154
FD got his looks from his mother's side and Rena got their father's looks. That's why FD cousin doesn't look as attractive too. The male side of his relatives are not as attractive as the ones from his mom's side. This is just a theory.

Thank you. not sure why I showed two landing times and two flights when I searched. Maybe cuz I searched it last week. Thanks for clarifying!!

No problem. It Does Show as Two flights, until you click on each one and see they are identical. I guess, because it is actually an Argentinian flight that is operated by American Airlines? IDK why.

IMO.

FD got his looks from his mother's side and Rena got their father's looks. That's why FD cousin doesn't look as attractive too. The male side of his relatives are not as attractive as the ones from his mom's side. This is just a theory.

Attached are pictures of MamaDulos and SisterDulos. IMO they are Very Much Alike.

IMO.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 3.38.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 3.38.12 PM.png
    918.2 KB · Views: 89
  • upload_2019-12-13_16-11-56.png
    upload_2019-12-13_16-11-56.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online