Found Deceased TX - Hamil Cody Ross, 33, left behind while driving to job site, Ector County, 9 Nov 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yea I posted that on the Hamil page yesterday because we do not want people to forget the case. I will update you guys if we get any new information. Of course, I am waiting to be a verified insider. A comment of mine was deleted already because I am not considered a verified insider yet. I do run the Bring Hamil Home page, and I am in constant contact with a family member who is my best friend.
How are you & Hamil's fam holding up @bbqmonster? Has your insider status been verified yet? Hamil's on my mind for sure.

We are not being told much from the police. And no, I have not been verified yet. The search is continuing and Sgt. Fuentes is following up on leads but we haven't been told what information he has to follow up on. Which I understand because it could impede the investigation. So we call daily for updates. I am all so checking jails just incase, hospitals for john does and new stories daily. We have wanted to do EquuSearch, but the sheriff's department said to hold off. Which, we need their permission to bring them in.

Hamil, where are you????????
I wish L.E. would release more info.....it feels like they aren't doing anything....I know there have been other cases, but I still think about and wonder what happened to Hamil. There's got to be more info out there!!!!!!

I still think we didn't get the whole story from the job.
I'm sure LE asked the questions.....but I'm very curious as to how his demeanor was while with crew, and also when he was at "witnesses" house using the phone. Was something said while at "witnesses" house to give LE reason to not take this seriously. Is that why they told family to hold off calling in Equusearch??? So many questions, and so few answers. Surely LE can answer some questions without giving too much away.

I still think we didn't get the whole story from the job.
I’m not so sure we don’t have the the whole story from the workers. I’m positive there’s more to the story but if he walked away from the rig, that may be all they know. I’m leaning toward mental break, either natural or chemically caused. I have many, many friends in that work and it’s a hard living, hard partying culture.

I’m not so sure we don’t have the the whole story from the workers. I’m positive there’s more to the story but if he walked away from the rig, that may be all they know. I’m leaning toward mental break, either natural or chemically caused. I have many, many friends in that work and it’s a hard living, hard partying culture.

Possible...
IMO only, there were too many versions of exactly when he disappeared.
* Walked off the job site.
* A co - worker noticed he was not in the transport vehicle after said vehicle stopping on the side of the road for better directions TO THE JOB SITE
* Tried to call a family member from unknown ( to us ) residence
Nothing really adds up at this time

IMO People are not being honest about what happened.

Woke up thinking about Hamil....I hope someone can answer this for me.....it was said at approximately 2 a.m. he walked away from crew....it seems I read somewhere that he showed up at witnesses house at 2 a.m.......i know "approximately" can be vague.....but how long would it have taken him to walk from where he was last seen by crew to the witnesses house? Because if it took more than a half hour....I think something is off there. Was the time he showed up at witnesses house ever stated by LE?
Edited to add.....we need a more accurate timeline....

Taken from Texas Equusearch.org page....

Texas EquuSearch will do whatever it can to find a missing person, but will not search for any person that has disappeared of their “own free will” or by their own choice. One thing that slows our response and the search activation on a missing person … is when we learn the missing person’s family and friends have not been truthful with us, or that they have withheld important information, or they have avoided or chose not to tell us about circumstances leading up-to or surrounding the missing person’s disappearance. They don’t realize that sooner or later, we will learn the truth.

Is L.E. holding off calling Equusearch because they have a reason to believe he walked off on his own free will.......
I have a hard time believing this.,..but....was he possibly calling his Dad to let him know he was leaving? If that's the case, why didn't he try to contact him soon after that?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AniAnywhere
Back