TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an fyi for ppl wondering about what is a ligature strangulation...

Ligature strangulation is a type of strangulation that occurs with the use of a mass that is not the body weight. In other words, ligature strangulation does not require suspension of the physical body. Instead, it requires the use of a cord-like object, such as a rope.

Can anyone think of a ligature strangulation that was done by a woman to another woman? Wow.

most recent news article I saw said there were two people in custody

Two people in custody in search for missing mother, baby ...

cbs12.com › news › nation-world › two-people-in-custody-in-search-for-...

12 hours ago - Two people are in custody in connection to the search for a missing ... Heidi Broussard, 33, and her baby girl, Margot Carey, vanished on Dec.

so maybe it was a team effort. can a couple be insane after a miscarriage (if there was one)? If this was really a best friend of HB, the whole family might have known her. so disturbed.

Honestly, it’s not a stretch to assume a man who has a history of physically assaulting (with proof) is responsible for that woman’s disappearance when she turns up missing.

Obviously public accusations can go too far, but 99% of the time when a woman comes up missing who has a boyfriend or husband known to physically abuse her, he did it. (Reference: hundreds of stories on Websleuths, Dateline, 20/20, newspapers everywhere, websites with statistical data on Intimate Partner Violence).

If you don’t want to be the prime suspect in a murder or disappearance, don’t develop of a history of physical assault. Seems like a good plan for any of us to follow.
Agreed. There was more than enough to make people suspicious of this guy, and it wasn’t based on a “feeling.”

There was plenty to support it, and personally, evidence (not in a criminal sense) and reason led me there.

Believing there is a good chance someone is guilty, is not the same as saying “he absolutely did it.”

I make zero apologies.

EMQ1RsmWkAEbGak.jpg

KVUE News‏Verified account @KVUE
A friend who spoke to KVUE's @Bryce_Newberry said #HeidiBroussard and Magen Fieramusca met when they were 11 at church camp. Fieramusca is now charged in connection to the #missing #Austin mother's death. STORY: https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/heidi-broussard-houston-home-missing-austin-woman/269-f2ddad6d-7f7f-4b70-a304-d41f0cfcbdbb …

2:16 PM - 20 Dec 2019

Unfathomable. I just can't wrap my head around anyone doing something like this,or helping someone do it. What would the motivation be,how would it be benifitial to them,or their wellbeing,state of happiness?

There are so few motivations for the terrible things that happen in this world. Money. Sex. Everything falls off after those, but there are more. I keep reaching for words for the horrific nature of this and keep getting beaten down with new information. Horrifying. Tragic for my city and its people.

Honestly, it’s not a stretch to assume a man who has a history of physically assaulting (with proof) is responsible for that woman’s disappearance when she turns up missing.

Obviously public accusations can go too far, but 99% of the time when a woman comes up missing who has a boyfriend or husband known to physically abuse her, he did it. (Reference: hundreds of stories on Websleuths, Dateline, 20/20, newspapers everywhere, websites with statistical data on Intimate Partner Violence).

If you don’t want to be the prime suspect in a murder or disappearance, don’t develop of a history of physical assault. Seems like a good plan for any of us to follow.

Important point.

And the thought that he'd make a good father with that (and lots more info out there that I can't put here, but that children should not be around) after the way he neglected to even notice his gf was missing, baffles me.

Agreed. There was more than enough to make people suspicious of this guy, and it wasn’t based on a “feeling.”

There was plenty to support it, and personally, evidence (not in a criminal sense) and reason led me there.

Believing there is a good chance someone is guilty, is not the same as saying “he absolutely did it.”

I make zero apologies.
Unapologetically wrong... you should run for president.

So with the cause of death being ligature strangulation, I think there’s three possibilities:

Heidi was restrained prior to that being carried out.

Heidi was forced to drive, and her killer strangled her from behind after arriving at the house in Houston.

There’s another suspect, likely a male.

MF (that's apt, eh?) gives her due date as 12/1.
How did she pull this off?
Was Heidi to be at her birth, too?
Did she say that she was just very overdue?
Did she tell her she was going to be induced?
Did she lure her out with a labor related emergency?
Was her plan to take Margo and kill Heidi much earlier, but was foiled by Heidi not going out with Margo on her own until the 12th?

How the hell do you do this to ANYONE, let alone your best friend of 2 decades?
How can anyone trust anyone to not be a monster in a people suit with things like this happening?

You always have such a way with words, and often post exactly what I was thinking. 12/12 is my birthday so cases with that date always feel closer to my heart somehow. This one has left me quite speechless.

If
Has anyone come up with a theory as too how MF (appropriate acronym :mad:) could have got Heidi out of the apartment? Did she lure her down to her car in the parking lot? Was a press conference held today?
From everything we know about Heidi she would drop everything she's doing to help a friend in need. Especially one that was there when her baby was born. Maybe she had a 'crisis' she needed help with. Or maybe she pretended to go help Heidi with the baby after her mom left.
MOO.

So SAD! My heartfelt condolences to the family. I’m relieved the baby is ok, but my thoughts are of Silas the most. That poor child. It just breaks my heart. And the book fair books...the last thing his momma ever did for him. For the fiancé, he’ll be thinking back on his last conversation with Heidi for the rest of his life. I hope he finds peace. I truly feel he was self-aware as to how he was coming across...but was at a loss as to how to help find his family. Not everyone is outgoing and articulate in front of cameras, especially while under extreme stress and worry. LE and the FBI weren’t messing around were they?!

Unapologetically wrong... you should run for president.

When the thought process is based on logic and reason, and not emotion and “feeling,” you are going to be right, far more often than you are wrong.

You are never going to be 100% right, nor do you need to be, in order to find someone or something suspicious. A suspicion is not an indictment.

I apologize when I have done something wrong, not because I am wrong.

most recent news article I saw said there were two people in custody

Two people in custody in search for missing mother, baby ...

cbs12.com › news › nation-world › two-people-in-custody-in-search-for-...

12 hours ago - Two people are in custody in connection to the search for a missing ... Heidi Broussard, 33, and her baby girl, Margot Carey, vanished on Dec.

so maybe it was a team effort. can a couple be insane after a miscarriage (if there was one)? If this was really a best friend of HB, the whole family might have known her. so disturbed.

I think article and link revised since your post as there's no longer any mention of 2 people in custody at the link above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu