TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she told Heidi she was in labor? But whatever the ruse was to get them in the car it would be quick, maybe an emergency. Remember Heidi only sees this woman as her BFF. She wouldn’t be scared.
I think the 'help me I'm in labor' lure scenario is out because the mutual friend Caressa says that she thought that MF gave birth to the phantom baby Luna around Dec 1 at a birth center so I assume if Caressa thought that so did Heidi.

Thank you for posting this article. Well written and informative-especially the nugget about the video.

I remember that too. I actually clicked out of it when I saw who it was. For everyone who listened, no judgement!
Actually one can save themselves from the rath and only hear the relevant audio portion of HB's friend learning what was happening on Bo Jack Dr at KHOU/11 newscast video linked below.

'I talk to Magen every day' | Heidi Broussard's friend shocked at charges

That's interesting with them towing the black SUV considering she was allegedly found in Heidi's car? Or did that information change on me and I missed it?

Considering the registration was expired and no proof of insurance on MF's own vehicle, maybe MF drove the black SUV to Austin on Dec 12?

MF actually had a week to get HB inside the trunk of her car.

Last edited:
@MassGuy needs a campaign manager, someone needs to draft instructions on how to use the Report button, and Charlie Brown is innocent.

Also, the Nissan belongs to MF and there was a black SUV which was towed from the Houston residence. Might assume the black SUV belongs to the other occupant. MOO

This is why you’re the bestest.

ETA: @PommyMommy for VP - you good with this @MassGuy?

I think that’s absolutely plausible.

You’d think they would have gathered all the footage on day one, and solved this rather quickly.

But if they had to wait for the video, then that would shift things to the right.
I believe that was a factor in holding up some of the video in the Mollie Tibbetts case. (Out of town surveillance owners). Not to mention they just had a lot more hours and various routes to comb through in Mollie’s case. Big task.

Considering the registration was expired and no proof of insurance on MF's own vehicle, maybe MF drove the black SUV to Austin on Dec 12?

MF actually had a week to get HB inside the trunk.
Great point. I'd forgotten that the registration was expired on MFs car. Surely she wouldn't risk driving it so far and for such a nefarious task with a chance of getting pulled over. She very well might have been driving the black SUV.

I've heard this too although I can't remember where now.

Great point. I'd forgotten that the registration was expired on MFs car. Surely she wouldn't risk driving it so far and for such a nefarious task with a chance of getting pulled over. She very well might have been driving the black SUV.

That would also explain LE asking the neighbors of MF to check their cameras to see if they saw a black SUV on the move that day.

We don’t know when law enforcement received the video. If you recall the Mollie Tibbetts case, it was newly discovered footage that broke the case wide open.

I’m of the opinion that this was a more recent development, but we just don’t know.
Can you imagine the elation they felt when they saw her on video entering a vehicle. I think that's when they started asking residents about cars and searching them. Maybe a certain color etc. Thank goodness for the video.

@MassGuy needs a campaign manager, someone needs to draft instructions on how to use the Report button, and Charlie Brown is innocent.

Also, the Nissan belongs to MF and there was a black SUV which was towed from the Houston residence. Might assume the black SUV belongs to the other occupant. MOO
You mean the go ahead and live here for free madam "landlord".

I believe that was a factor in holding up some of the video in the Mollie Tibbetts case. (Out of town surveillance owners). Not to mention they just had a lot more hours and various routes to comb through in Mollie’s case. Big task.
If I recall correctly, Brooklyn investigators had the video of CR repeatedly circling in his black sedan for a month but had so much information coming in that they did not watch the videos as quickly as they hoped to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa