TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Num Last Name First Name NOK Relationship
ML19-4432 BROUSSARD HEIDI PARENTS

Certificate of Death* Cause of Death Pending Certificate of Death Amendment EDR
Ready No N/A 44444625215

Manner of Death Place of Death Report Completed Ready for Transport
Homicide TRUNK OF VEHICLE HOUSTON TX No Ready

Primary Cause of Death Contributory Cause of Death
Ligature strangulation

Case Status
Reading that is just brutal!!!

I meant in the short term it would have been nice if she had been placed with her maternal grandparents.

I don’t think that could have happened, even if certain of her ID. That would be taking parental rights away, right?
I’m guessing due process would come into play with several court hearings, etc., before excluding the father.
From all I’ve read the male child seems well adjusted/happy/enjoys sports, friends, school, etc. to me it sounds like there is absolutely no parenting problem.
Moo

I keep wondering about this part of Tim Miller's account, and if it had anything to do with what she did. (See below, bbm) Heidi ignoring her advice and Megan perhaps then deciding to punish Heidi and rescue Margo (if it's true and not a complete fabrication). I doubt it is verbatim but telling Heidi what to do is a pretty intrusive attitude, and might indicate an abnormal desire to control.

... and I said well Magen, I said what's your heart telling you on this. And she's like, Shane did it. She says I was there 10 years ago when they met, I told Heidi stay away from this guy, he's trouble relationships on and off, there's been a lot of abuse going on, Shane keeps saying well that baby's not even mine and stuff, she called me back in May and said that her and Shane had a terrible fight, and and and she just went on and on and on ...

credit to CrimeDawg123 for the transcript (here TX - - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7 )

Obviously it might all just be an attempt to frame SC, but the other point that interests me is that it mentions May, which is when I believe she most likely hatched her evil plot.

MOO

Not that she could have gotten away with it but this illustrates the depth of her depravity in that she wanted to frame an innocent person for such a terrible crime. Had Shane been sent to prison, she would have loved it.

Absolutely, what a complete waste. MF could have driven for Uber, walked dogs, volunteered her time in an old age home, worked a job in reception, been an accountant, gone to trade school, been a welder, a mechanic, lab tech, she could have done any number of things with her life. She chose not to, she's a grifter and a con artist..and perhaps drug addict, she's rotten to the core this one..as they say she's a zero value person.
You have literally no idea what she's done or not done. Her friend said he saw her do pot, that's it.

I have searched high and low and I can't find where authorities confirmed MF planned this alleged kidnapping/murder in advance - did I dream this or does someone have a link handy?

One article I read it's not confirmed, only alleged. If this is what you are looking for

"Authorities allege that Fieramusca had planned in advance to take Heidi’s baby."

December 23, 2019
‘I’m pretty shocked’: Slain mom Heidi Broussard & ‘bestie’ who abducted her newborn pictured decades ago at church camp [Report]

Case Num Last Name First Name NOK Relationship
ML19-4432 BROUSSARD HEIDI PARENTS

Certificate of Death* Cause of Death Pending Certificate of Death Amendment EDR
Ready No N/A 44444625215

Manner of Death Place of Death Report Completed Ready for Transport
Homicide TRUNK OF VEHICLE HOUSTON TX No Ready

Primary Cause of Death Contributory Cause of Death
Ligature strangulation

Case Status
Reading that is just brutal!!!
You have literally no idea what she's done or not done. Her friend said he saw her do pot, that's it.
And coke two times. But they haven't been close for two years.

I keep wondering about this part of Tim Miller's account, and if it had anything to do with what she did. (See below, bbm) Heidi ignoring her advice and Megan perhaps then deciding to punish Heidi and rescue Margo (if it's true and not a complete fabrication). I doubt it is verbatim but telling Heidi what to do is a pretty intrusive attitude, and might indicate an abnormal desire to control.

... and I said well Magen, I said what's your heart telling you on this. And she's like, Shane did it. She says I was there 10 years ago when they met, I told Heidi stay away from this guy, he's trouble relationships on and off, there's been a lot of abuse going on, Shane keeps saying well that baby's not even mine and stuff, she called me back in May and said that her and Shane had a terrible fight, and and and she just went on and on and on ...

credit to CrimeDawg123 for the transcript (here TX - - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7 )

Obviously it might all just be an attempt to frame SC, but the other point that interests me is that it mentions May, which is when I believe she most likely hatched her evil plot.

MOO
IIRC, May is when they both announced they were pregnant

I hope so too. I meant in the short term it would have been nice if she had been placed with her maternal grandparents. The Today Show video posted above by Knox mentions the question of paternity. I just can't figure out why there would be a question of maternity. Of course, we're not privy to much in the investigation and that's not a complaint.
I understand. I have hope that all of the scrutinizing will end up with the best outcome for the baby.

Not that she could have gotten away with it but this illustrates the depth of her depravity in that she wanted to frame an innocent person for such a terrible crime. Had Shane been sent to prison, she would have loved it.

It's quite chilling. Makes me think of the "formula" that has the step "find the ruin" used by cults, child predators, etc. Find that weak point in a person's life and offer a solution to it. This case comes to mind.

Quote - *advertiser censored* substituted for showing how the method works.

" The first step is to make contact, as *advertiser censored* did with *advertiser censored* in *advertiser censored*. The second step is to disarm any antagonism the individual may display toward *advertiser censored*. Once that’s done, the task is to “find the ruin”—that is, the problem most on the mind of the potential recruit. For *advertiser censored*, it was a turbulent romance. The fourth step is to convince the subject that *advertiser censored* has the answer. “Once the person is aware of the ruin, you bring about an understanding that *advertiser censored* can handle the condition,” Hubbard writes. “It’s at the right moment on this step that one … directs him to the service that will best handle what he needs handled.” At that point, the potential recruit has officially been transformed into a *advertiser censored*." Link.

The shoddy reporter prefaces that statement with "reportedly". Reportedly means that it's unconfirmed or a rumor or unsourced. This shouldn't be nationally broadcast without checking out who said it. If someone comes forward to say they think they are the father or even if someone was directly told the witness or wrote it down, only then would a reputable news source report this. Really shameful.

And I quoth:

"And another man is claiming he is the father (of Margo)."

The host asking the reporter why officials are waiting on the results of a DNA test on baby Margo before reunifying her with her family.

This is the first time I've seen this in MSM. (Don't know about DM)

I can’t help but feel a little sick, thinking that Margo might be placed with a man who was content to allow SC to raise her and never (apparently) raised concern until all the drama/spotlight came about. I hope SC is biologically Margo’s father but what a sad cloud this uncertainty of paternity is casting for Heidi’s surviving family.
I know, right?! The same thing happened when baby Amiah went missing. All of a sudden, everyone was her father. But when she was accounted for, none of those dudes cared for her. These paternity claims should be done PRIVATELY.

If the baby is not SC's and the bio dad isn't interested-- I wish she could be placed with Heidi's parents.

Those two children all they have left of Heidi. :(
I think the boy and baby M could help with healing !!!!!
I don't quite understand why so many people are talking about Heidi's parents getting custody of Margo and Silas. Why wouldn't Shane be interested? Because, allegedly, he wasn't a very present father? He was present enough to know about Silas' book fair, to know that those books for Silas were new. So, why wouldn't he want to raise his kids? Margo and Silas have a big sister, and other grandparents, and other family members on their father's side. I do understand why people talk about Heidi's parents, I do feel really sorry for their horrible, painful loss, but these kids are not alone in the World, it's not like they only have Heidi's parents, and thank God for that because they will need everyone to come together and love them, and care for them. Plus, Heidi's mother has already been very clear about Shane and his father raising the kids with them, as they should. This is really hard for all of them, her parents are also going to need alot of support.

Yeah, “her” friend. If you’re referring to Jake, I got the impression he knows little and has been out of the picture a couple years. Moo
To me, it sort of appears that some of the people talking about Heidi, Shane and now Magen are in it for the wrong reasons, and not to actually help.

Last edited:
Inmate Search
Fieramusca, Magen Rose - Age 33
Booking Information
Booking Number
Booked
12/20/2019 at 8:07 PM
Arresting Agency
Austin Police Dept
Offense Number
A193461485
Facility
Travis County Jail
Charges (3)
KIDNAPPING
Felony, 3rd Degree
Cause Number
D1DC19302438
Charge Authority
New Warrant - Class B or Above
Bond
$100,000 Any Type of Bond
Sentence
None
Disposition
None
KIDNAPPING
Felony, 3rd Degree
Cause Number
D1DC19302437
Charge Authority
New Warrant - Class B or Above
Bond
$100,000 Any Type of Bond
Sentence
None
Disposition
None
TAMPER/FABRICATE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE WITH INTENT IMPAIR HUMAN CORPSE
Felony, 2nd Degree
Cause Number
D1DC19302439
Charge Authority
New Arrest
Bond
$400,000 Any Type of Bond
Sentence
None
Disposition
None

I tried entering her name in the court record search, nothing comes up. Also tried entering the cause info, same result.
Searched the docket, same thing. I think the case information is in flux right now and we likely won't see anything for a bit.
"Tamper/Fabricate Physical Evidence Impair Human Corpse" Sweet Jesus Not sure I even want to know. My Heart breaks for Heidi,Shane,Baby Margo,and their family and loved ones.
I hope they feel the love we all here feel for them,and that DNA proof comes back right very now. So that Heidi's mom gets her Christmas wish.

I think they'll wait until at least the DNA results are in. The prosecutor has to be very careful and weigh all the law before bringing a charge (measure twice, shoot once). Even more so when coupled with kidnapping, because of something called 'the merger doctrine,' which means that the kidnapping must be separate from the murder.

Merger doctrine does not apply here, unless they intend to charge felony murder, with the underlying felony being kidnapping, and that's IF Texas has the felony murder doctrine. I practice in CA, so I don't know. But otherwise, kidnapping does not merge when murder happens, in the way that solicitation merges once conspiracy is formed. They can get both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa