TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I interpret that differently. To me, it means that SC heard (from Heidi) on 12/8 or 12/9 that Magen gave birth to a baby girl. DOB not specified.

Probably not important in the grand scheme of things since it was a lie, either way. MOO
True, true! I more meant that when MF came to Heidi's apartment, Heidi had known at that point that MF supposedly had her baby prior to that. She didn't think MF was still pregnant. But yes, agreed, probably not important since she never gave birth on any day.

I wonder if some of the 'disappearing info' will reappear now? I do recall the info that it was always parked there, but no clue where it was and couldn't find it when I tried to again.
I've found -- especially with the news networks -- that the articles I'm looking for are often merged after there's been an update.

Interesting, but that's something I've not heard.

I have looked at photos that appear to have a fence all the way around (I could be wrong though) and have wondered how she got her car back there.

My question is, how do you lift a fence?

It's a panel fence and if it's lifted daily or regular basis it will be quite easy to move now. I'm sure 'lift' was the word used.

I have looked at photos that appear to have a fence all the way around (I could be wrong though) and have wondered how she got her car back there.

It's a panel fence and if it's lifted daily or regular basis it will be quite easy to move now. I'm sure 'lift' was the word used.

OK, I just had to go here. $63.00 on ebay and you can get different sizes, and some expand

Researching fake silicone baby bumps. They exist for sure. So, when OR IF!!!! did she buy it?

Color: Skin color
Package include: 1 silicone false belly
Features:
1.Slicone Pregnant bellies are all made of 100% full tested medical silicone
2.The silicone belly's surface has real touch and feeling
3.Eco-friendly and odourless and non-toxic
4.Real navel,soft like the real part of your body
5.With adhesive back,clear shoulder straps and belt,stick on you stomach tightly
6.Total 4 sizes for the different pregnant date
7.Flesh color,brown or others are available

fakebabybump.JPG
Source: ebay.com

ETA: And I have also heard about buying fake sonograms with your name on it on the internet. Jeeeezzzz

Last edited:

Attachments

• MF car backyard.JPG
    MF car backyard.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 106

I have seen fences that open by lifting usually around yards that have pools.

I've attached a photo with a picture of the car and the fence behind it. I thought the same, but noticed what looks like some metal posts attached to the wooden posts.

found the photo here Missing mom found dead near Houston, baby daughter safe, longtime friend arrested

Yes, it's a fence that connects the house to the garage. Directly beyond the fence is the concrete slab where the car was parked. I noticed this during the helicopter footage, but didn't grab a screenshot and can't find it now.

ETA: here's a close up of the area from Google Maps street view.

Attachments

• IMG_20200106_195742.jpg
    IMG_20200106_195742.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 79
was one found?

Oh dear! Thanks, I edited my post to add "if" she bought one! I was making an assumption due to what boyfriend said and just logic as to her appearance to others. Thanks for pointing it out within my 60 minutes to edit so no unfounded confusion starting due to my lack of clarity and meaning.

Yes, it's a fence that connects the house to the garage. Directly beyond the fence is the concrete slab where the car was parked. I noticed this during the helicopter footage, but didn't grab a screenshot and can't find it now.
I saw that also but thought there was just a gate (in the fence) to get access to the back. Not large enough for a car to get through.

No, MF wasn't pregnant. Yes, CG apparently believed the baby was his. He said her stomach felt "hard," but they had broken up in Mar 2019 so he did not see her undress (still living together but not as a couple).

Today's news starts here where you can catch up quickly! (less than 2 pages to read) :)
TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSSION
Good Advice. Thank You, PommyMommy. I'm over there catching up and it's so much faster. Soon I'll be able to join the big kids here. :D

OK, I just had to go here. $63.00 on ebay and you can get different sizes, and some expand

Researching fake silicone baby bumps. They exist for sure. So, when OR IF!!!! did she buy it?

Color: Skin color
Package include: 1 silicone false belly
Features:
1.Slicone Pregnant bellies are all made of 100% full tested medical silicone
2.The silicone belly's surface has real touch and feeling
3.Eco-friendly and odourless and non-toxic
4.Real navel,soft like the real part of your body
5.With adhesive back,clear shoulder straps and belt,stick on you stomach tightly
6.Total 4 sizes for the different pregnant date
7.Flesh color,brown or others are available

View attachment 224184
Source: ebay.com

ETA: And I have also heard about buying fake sonograms with your name on it on the internet. Jeeeezzzz
Thanks for doing the leg work @dixiegirl1035 !! I suspect MF had a few of those in different sizes or one that expanded as fake pregnancy progressed. MOO Too bad she wasn't smart enough to figure out there was no way she was going to pull off this charade in the long run. Why oh why did HB have to die?? Utterly senseless. :(

A company was mentioned in the just released legal documents today that I had never heard of, so I googled it. ZETX - Advancing Justice

It's a company that helps LE do research and prepare for trial when cell phones/triangulation etc is needed, and is also done in real time.

Glad this technology is catching up, as we saw in the Dan Markel and Kelsey Berreth etc etc cases, it was pretty confusing . And with folks realizing this need, companies are now out there in the public sector helping LE (think cellbrite etc when they were newbies to LE)

No, MF wasn't pregnant. Yes, CG apparently believed the baby was his. He said her stomach felt "hard," but they had broken up in Mar 2019 so he did not see her undress (still living together but not as a couple).

Today's news starts here where you can catch up quickly! (less than 2 pages to read) :)
TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSSION

Trying to catch up with today's breaking news? I recommend going to the below link to catch up quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa