TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we know that MF drove the small Nissan and that there was an unmistakable odor of death coming from the car, does this explain why the Texas ranger had her sitting outside right next to the car? Were they trying to pressure MF into talking or was the HB's body removed already?

SC reported that he learned from Heidi that MF had her baby 12/8 or 12/9. Yes, sounds like she told everyone different stories that didn't add up.
I interpret that differently. To me, it means that SC heard (from Heidi) on 12/8 or 12/9 that Magen gave birth to a baby girl. DOB not specified.

Probably not important in the grand scheme of things since it was a lie, either way. MOO

lol That... we don't know yet! It's a bit unclear if they just questioned him and let him go about his business and go back home or not. I wouldn't think they would? but then it doesn't say they detained him or anything like that, so who knows.

Can you even imagine how stunned he was.
.......plus he’s got some ‘splainin to do to his mom, moo.
I’m impressed CG never demanded POP (proof of pregnancy, yeah made up by me). A lot of guys pulling out of a relationship would want POP, I think. Moo

I recall the one mutual friend of theirs saying that the first few nights after HB and baby disappeared, they were on the phone until early morning hours. So when CG was sleeping as well.

Reading some of the documents that were released. She has had some sort of Mental Health assessment, she said she was diagnosed with bipolar and PTSD in her early 20's.

SA hx in mental health area, yet second section says pt denies? I'm confused
MentalHealth.JPG
MHAssessment.JPG

But what led her to believe HB's name would be in the news a month before she was kidnapped?

All I can think is possibly they had not been overly close since HB got back together with SC. Did she think searching HB would bring up random hits? Sounds like she was desperate for info.

Trailing behind a little but I've got a question?

Reporters or LE were asking neighbours if they'd seen the grey car on their outside cameras on the 12th (I think it was). Nobody had seen it.

One neighbour remembered her coming home because they lifted the fence for her to drive through into her garden. Remark was made by this neighbour that it happens all the time, she always parks backthere. They regularly lift their fence to drive over the grass to get behind the house.

Who else read or heard this please? I'm starting to think I dreamt it.

SA hx in mental health area, yet second section says pt denies? I'm confused
View attachment 224168
View attachment 224170

I am not positive of all the abbreviations, but I read the first line after Subjective like this...

Patient reported her Mental Health diagnoses and denied any Social anxiety (?) history. Patient endorsed situational depression (?) and anxiety (?) and denied additional Mental Health symptoms.

So she reported her diagnoses of bipolar and PTSD, but denies other symptoms and MH problems.

JMO

ETA: it also states that lists her sister as a deterrent to self injurious behaviour and her only emotional support.

So it seems that she was at least close to one of her siblings.

In this doc, what is “GPS in jail” and “EM in jail?” It’s handwritten in the bond portion. Unfamiliar with this.

These notations just emphasize that the defendant cannot even look at the exit sign without being hooked up and wired up!

GPS refers to the shackles and EM is electronic monitoring as a condition of release from jail in addition to the bail (noted as Any Type of Bail in MF's electronic file).

"In Jail" means the person posting bail must wait until the defendant is brought to the courthouse and fitted with the GPS.

In an affidavit for the arrest Fieramusca obtained by ABC13, six days after Broussard's disappearance on Dec. 12, police began diving into Fieramusca's social media activity.

^^^^from your link. If iirc, on Wednesday, the day before HB & baby M discovered, FBI searched apartments as well as houses near SC’s apartment. Linked in Timeline thread.
So also, per your link, they also investigated MF’s social media the same day.

lol That... we don't know yet! It's a bit unclear if they just questioned him and let him go about his business and go back home or not. I wouldn't think they would? but then it doesn't say they detained him or anything like that, so who knows.
Am I wrong, but didn't we hear early on they were looking for a black SUV? Before Heidi was found on the 20th...

On the issue of when MF claimed she had a baby, it seems she told CG & authorities Dec 12. HOWEVER, Shane Carey said the following to LE: "He said around Dec. 8 or Dec. 9, Broussard told him that Fieramusca had delivered a baby girl, but said he did not see photos of the child, according to the documents." (So, Heidi assumed Magen had given birth - before she was abducted) Austin mom killing: What may have happened before Heidi Broussard's death

Austin mom killing: What may have happened before Heidi Broussard's death

Fieramusca's boyfriend, Christoper Green, shared a similar story with police, saying he believed Fieramusca was pregnant with their child and noticed that her "stomach grew during the year" and felt her stomach, which he described as "hard."

I'm reeling from so much new info. Still confused on if MF was ever really pregnant? Did Green think it was his baby and didn't he ever get to feel the baby moving? Wait, why didn't they have a relationship lending to seeing her undressed?

Okay, okay, I need to settle down and read what everyone else is saying here.

But documents show Green also revealed he never saw Fieramusca's bare stomach during the pregnancy because their relationship, at the time, "did not lend itself to seeing her in stages of undress."

I am not positive of all the abbreviations, but I read the first line after Subjective like this...

Patient reported her Mental Health diagnoses and denied any Social anxiety (?) history. Patient endorsed situational depression (?) and anxiety (?) and denied additional Mental Health symptoms.

So she reported her diagnoses of bipolar and PTSD, but denies other symptoms and MH problems.

JMO

ETA: it also states that lists her sister as a deterrent to self injurious behaviour and her only emotional support.

OK, I see what you are saying, that SA in one area may not = what I would call SA in other area of document. Thanks.

"Trauma: Pt reported being a victim of sexual assult and confirmed her desire for a MHFU" (sexual assault in one area, and social anxiety in another)...MHFU=mental health follow up MOO

I wonder what SI/HI/SIB/AVH means? Suicidal intentions? Harming intentions? SIB and AVH.. no idea. Any mental health folks on the thread?

MHAssessment.JPG

Trailing behind a little but I've got a question?

Reporters or LE were asking neighbours if they'd seen the grey car on their outside cameras on the 12th (I think it was). Nobody had seen it.

One neighbour remembered her coming home because they lifted the fence for her to drive through into her garden. Remark was made by this neighbour that it happens all the time, she always parks backthere. They regularly lift their fence to drive over the grass to get behind the house.

Who else read or heard this please? I'm starting to think I dreamt it.
New to me...I have not seen that reported.
ETA. I do now recall reading that a neighbor claimed to have seen her driving between houses.

Last edited:
Am I wrong, but didn't we hear early on they were looking for a black SUV? Before Heidi was found on the 20th...

The earliest I can find mention of a black SUV is the morning of the 20th, after the house was searched and they found Heidi and Margo.

Reporters mentioned it in tweets, and articles quoted neighbours saying that the black SUV was driven by the man that lived there.

I interpret that differently. To me, it means that SC heard (from Heidi) on 12/8 or 12/9 that Magen gave birth to a baby girl. DOB not specified.

Probably not important in the grand scheme of things since it was a lie, either way. MOO
Perhaps, however, Magen might have used that lie as an angle to lure Heidi to the car... (I can begin to imagine what Heidi must have felt at the point she realized her BF was going to kill her)

JMO

I think MF is a classic deviant manipulator that reads her audience.

In her assessment for "Trauma" --patient-reported being a victim of sexual assault (SA). However, under observation, she denied any sexual assault.
(Magistrate Assessment pgs 1,2).

Last edited:

I'm reeling from so much new info. Still confused on if MF was ever really pregnant? Did Green think it was his baby and didn't he ever get to feel the baby moving? Wait, why didn't they have a relationship lending to seeing her undressed?

It appears once the relationship ended, MF realized she was pregnant & CG allowed her to remain on his house. We don’t know why he kept her on as a housemate, presumably due to her pregnancy. Moo

No, MF wasn't pregnant. Yes, CG apparently believed the baby was his. He said her stomach felt "hard," but they had broken up in Mar 2019 so he did not see her undress (still living together but not as a couple).

Today's news starts here where you can catch up quickly! (less than 2 pages to read) :)
TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419