TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you even imagine how stunned he was.
.......plus he’s got some ‘splainin to do to his mom, moo.
I’m impressed CG never demanded POP (proof of pregnancy, yeah made up by me). A lot of guys pulling out of a relationship would want POP, I think. Moo

With the "she never paid rent" comment and saying they didn't have a relationship, my impression was mom didn't like her. You know once all of this nightmare came down, mom was saying, "I told that girl was no good!".

We have a 'duffel bag' which is actually a 'hockey bag', official sized, and it is huge.. a body would easily fit inside there, and one could just 'roll' the body into it and then pull up the sides, zip it up. imo.
Just spent several years on the YingYing Zhang case. That also involved a duffel bag for the kidnapping part and possibly the disposal part as well.. We never found her remains.
Police located an Amazon order for the giant sized bag.
I am curious as to what exactly her shopping list contained...as well as all her internet searches...

So they removed the duffel bag from the trunk and brought it into the house, or opened it and did everything right there, zipped it and took her to morgue directly?

This could be why reports were all over about where her body was taken from, house or car.

With the "she never paid rent" comment and saying they didn't have a relationship, my impression was mom didn't like her. You know once all of this nightmare came down, mom was saying, "I told that girl was no good!".
Did CG own the house or renting it from the other person listed at that address. His mon could have meant MF hadn't paid CG her share of the rent.

And how do you kick a pregnant woman to the curb?

The google search for bodies in Austin....

Is it possible that an unknown accomplice driver was killed by MF and left somewhere in Austin?
Anything is possible.
However there exists no public evidence to suggest this is what happened.
(By now one would imagine they would have had time to tickle her toes or something to make her talk, but she lawyer-ed up pretty rapidly)

JAN 5, 2019
Community mourns murdered mom Heidi Broussard at South Austin vigil
"Heidi spoke a lot about her, and it was really strange because Heidi would tell me that, ‘Isn’t it crazy that me and my best friend are pregnant at the same time, and we both have the same due date?’" recalled MC.
[...]

That ^^^ is just nuts. What a brazen, twisted plan.
They must not have spent much time together during those 'pregnancy' months. If my best friend was pregnant at same time as I was, I'd be wanting to compare bellies and breast changes all of the time.

Wasn't MF worried about people asking to see her tummy?:

In the news report, they say that a woman showed up and said authorities told her that her son was in custody. No mention of them calling her. Maybe she saw something on the news and went there? Maybe she was showing up that day to visit the baby? or her son?

Yes, I suppose there are other ways authorities could've told her that her son was in custody, aside from calling her. And yes, perhaps she went to visit the baby of her son's boarder who hadn't ever paid any rent in the two years she'd been there. :confused: J/k.

She was strangled to death.

kittythehare was trying to answer questions I asked about Heidi getting in MF's car and staying/being restrained in that car after she must've realized she was in danger.

Whew, got caught up using the Media thread. Now I can read up here. Of course, I have lots of questions and thoughts that will plague me for days, but the bolded section below will really be on my mind. How did MF get Heidi to come downstairs just holding the baby in her arms? What did Heidi think was going to happen...did she think they were just going to talk in the car or drive within the complex? If MF was driving, then how did she restrain Heidi from leaving the car as soon as she sensed danger? This latest info really angers me...all the planning MF did to kill her long time friend and steal her baby. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Melanie Barden on Twitter
AFFIDAVIT: A resident in Heidi Broussard's apt complex installed videos outside his apartment. Police say that video shows what's believed to be Magen Fieramusca's car at the complex at 9:05 AM the morning Heidi disappeared @cbsaustin
3:41 PM - 6 Jan 2020

Melanie Barden on Twitter
Affidavit goes on to say someone at the apt complex saw a woman in the passenger's seat of a light colored car get out to greet another woman holding an infant-- police say she then opened backseat car door and woman and infant got in and car drove away @cbsaustin
3:50 PM - 6 Jan 2020

BBM

Wouldn't Heidi say, "Hey Magen, stop the car, what are you doing? I don't even have my purse. Or Margo needs a car seat. Stop the car now!" It's going to haunt me trying to figure out if Heidi even got the chance to even realize she was in danger.

I reckon Heidi was immobilized almost immediately upon entering the car. Immobilized in such a fashion that the baby was unharmed.
Iron bar to head? Poison administered via needle and syringe? Something very fast, very very fast..
A blow to the head, but if MF was driving and/or in the public's eye that wouldn't be instant enough. A needle...maybe...but would it be that instantaneous?

instantaneous--occurring or done in an instant or instantly.

kittythehare was trying to answer questions I asked about Heidi getting in MF's car and staying/being restrained in that car after she must've realized she was in danger.

Wouldn't Heidi say, "Hey Magen, stop the car, what are you doing? I don't even have my purse. Or Margo needs a car seat. Stop the car now!" It's going to haunt me trying to figure out if Heidi even got the chance to even realize she was in danger.

A blow to the head, but if MF was driving and/or in the public's eye that wouldn't be instant enough. A needle...maybe...but would it be that instantaneous?

instantaneous--occurring or done in an instant or instantly.
Sounds very plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member