Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ME spells it out in the AW. Based on the investigation and the amount of blood, JD would've died without medical intervention.

If you're wondering why there is the assumption that JD was alive when the tie wraps were put on, it's just that - an assumption. Why would you restrain a corpse?

I do have an opinion question though: There's no way JD was alive in the bed of that truck, right? Thinking from the perspective of the perp, what if she woke up? Screamed? Stood up, even if she was covered?
Graphic warning.

I was thinking about that as well about the body in the back of EE truck. I do wonder if sadly JFd was alive and restrained such that she couldn't move in the back of the truck (possibly reason for addition of kidnapping charge).

If you zip tie arms, legs and then use a long zip tie around neck and torso - similar idea to hog tie... I'm not sure movement would have been possible. Also, if wounds and blood loss were such that was estimated by the ME, its likely that JFd might not have been fully conscious either.

Tragic and unbelievably cruel IMO. Absolutely heartbreaking.

MOO

The ME spells it out in the AW. Based on the investigation and the amount of blood, JD would've died without medical intervention.

If you're wondering why there is the assumption that JD was alive when the tie wraps were put on, it's just that - an assumption. Why would you restrain a corpse?

I do have an opinion question though: There's no way JD was alive in the bed of that truck, right? Thinking from the perspective of the perp, what if she woke up? Screamed? Stood up, even if she was covered?

I think he zip tied her in the garage because the blitz attack which injured her and caused there to be blood didn’t make her unconscious. She was likely prone and bleeding on the garage floor: he restrained her with the zip ties because she was still struggling. I’d probably bet he then smothered her with the camping pillow at that point. It’s just so very sad. I think the zip ties are the reason for the kidnapping charge.

I thought
I thought FD was trying to scare and manipulate P Gumienny (green card) just as he demanded him to go to the junkyard to look for replacement seats for his Toyota.

Fotis took PG's phone on 5/28 alleging he wanted to see if PG called him on Friday morning-- also when he told PF to leave MT out of it (evidence MT returned the Toyota Key). I never not get the impression FD kept the phone but did unlock it to check history and sure he was deleting it at same time.

ETA: EE is your reference for P Gumienny?
I thought
FD gave him the seats out of the Porsche Cayenne ?

Graphic warning.

I was thinking about that as well about the body in the back of EE truck. I do wonder if sadly JFd was alive and restrained such that she couldn't move in the back of the truck (possibly reason for addition of kidnapping charge).

If you zip tie arms, legs and then use a long zip tie around neck and torso - similar idea to hog tie... I'm not sure movement would have been possible. Also, if wounds and blood loss were such that was estimated by the ME, its likely that JFd might not have been fully conscious either.

MOO
Absolutely sickening, and I am concerned about the children reading the information about the arrests, though there is little way to avoid that.

I had hoped she was killed instantly in the garage. The kidnapping charge was not a welcome bit of information; it speaks volumes.

I thought FD was trying to scare and manipulate P Gumienny (green card) just as he demanded him to go to the junkyard to look for replacement seats for his Toyota.

Fotis took PG's phone on 5/28 alleging he wanted to see if PG called him on Friday morning-- also when he told PF to leave MT out of it (evidence MT returned the Toyota Key). I never not get the impression FD kept the phone but did unlock it to check history and sure he was deleting it at same time.

EE is a widely used abbreviation for employee.

What's MIRA?
I thought FD was trying to scare and manipulate P Gumienny (green card)...

MIRA is the trash processing plant in Hartford - likely where the bags containing Jennifer ended up (although that last part is not yet known)

EE = ex-employee in this case = P Gumienny, who used to work for FD, and who owned the Tacoma used by FD.

Last edited:
I think we should vow to not mention Pattis' words of defense..not to give him any limelight. We know he will spin it like crazy. He knows what has been in there and has been lying in wait for these charges. He gets off by reading here and acts based on public opinion.

I highly doubt it. I think she was dead before they ever left that house.

This was business, and he had cleaning to do. The last thing he would have wanted to deal with was a living victim.

He had a schedule to keep, and didn’t have time to play games (as much as this sicko might have wanted to).

I think he beat her, restrained her, and suffocated her (possibly with duct tape).

Thanks...mulitasking and failed while reading. Fixed the error.

Graphic warning.

MOO
True. I guess my thought is that there is no way to guarantee JD not waking up and causing a scene.

Where is she? :(

Michelle Troconis has been processed on a conspiracy to commit murder charge in the death of Jennifer Dulos and will now be taken to lockup. She will be arraigned tomorrow in Stamford Court. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter
Been searching and can't find it.
If you know, how many years will she get if found guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa