Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

[​IMG]

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
    CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9

Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
    Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
    Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
    Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
    Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
    Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
    Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
    Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
    Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
    Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
    Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
    Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
    Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
    Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
    Thread #29
    Thread #30
    Thread #31
    Thread #32
    Thread #33

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2019
    Flicka1, AnnaGrace and Tippy Lynn like this.

2. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

Flicka1 likes this.
  3. SkylarSid

SkylarSid East Coast

I have wondered the same thing. Seems like he has an inexhaustible stash of funds.

Flicka1, Jen3135 and Curious in CT like this.
  4. Chicago54

Chicago54 Well-Known Member

“Inexhaustible ‘15-yrs-of-siphoned-Farber’ stash of funds” MOO Moo moo MOO!

Flicka1 and Jen3135 like this.
  5. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

Family court oughta come up with an estimate -- and order child support.

Now we know there's no collecting that, since Fd is simply More Important then anyone else.

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

JMHO YMMV LRR

6. BellaVita

BellaVita Well-Known Member

I've been saying: why can't income be imputed. Take all the motions submitted, responded to, challenged. Guess billable hours and calculate the money. Property tax, utlities, vehicles. Add it all up. Seems like in the civil case, much of that info is out there. I mean, I guess a forensic accountant would be needed. No doubt credit card debt is high but I seriously don't think he is living totally off credit cards. Family Court should have come up with a figure long ago. If he didn't pay, lock him up. It is generally easy to be locked up for that these days. How does he explain to the Greek Grifters that he doesn't pay anything? Oh, I know, HE was the victim of Jennifer and SHE robbed HIM! I am sure that is the story. Just as GF has been portrayed. Seriously, I still say JD attorneys could have done much better. Either should have let it go for mental sanity sake or if you decide to drag it out, put the [REDACTED] screws in and nail him to the [REDACTED] wall. BTW, I agree with everything GF is doing to accomplish just that.

7. Annicade

Annicade Well-Known Member

Mighty prayers for Justice for Jennifer. Praying for closure in her name!

8. Myvice

Myvice Well-Known Member

If FD wants to see his kids so bad why doesn't he just explain how or where he got all the things with JFd's blood on them?

tabitha111, Flicka1 and Jen3135 like this.
  9. andalso

andalso Well-Known Member

Flicka1 likes this.
  10. Laughing

Flicka1 and Morgan10028 like this.
  11. andalso

Yes, that too!!!

Flicka1 likes this.
  12. andalso

DBM: I tried to bring in a map. Apparently I don't know how to do that!

Flicka1 likes this.
  13. BellaVita

Flicka1 likes this.
  14. andalso

Oh my, that's sooooo sad but your probably right.

Flicka1 likes this.
  15. Laughing

Flicka1 likes this.
  16. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

I agree it is unlikely, but oh how I wish it was her!
    It pains me to follow the antics of FD seven months out.
    The more experienced people said from the beginning that this would take many months. I didn't believe them. Man, was I wrong.
    MOO.

Flicka1 likes this.
  17. pernickety

pernickety Well-Known Member

If he wants the divorce dismissed, then he doesn't want the divorce. If it's dismissed he then could be an heir of JFD and/or would take possession of any asset owned in survivorship with her (once she was declared deceased) And then he becomes guardian of the children, unless declared unfit by the proper court (Probate?) IMO

Flicka1 likes this.
  18. BellaVita

He never wanted the divorce or it would have happened. There is an angle here. Dismissal doesn't mean "heir". She would have to be declared dead. That usually takes 7 years unless there is evidence like violent assault in a garage that results in too much blood loss to survive. He was hoping she would kill herself and settle matters. I guarantee she had severe mental issues after what she went thru. He claims she is "Gone Girl". Now he would have to claim she is deceased and provide evidence to convince a court. Oh wait, FD has been charged with disposing of bloody items with JD DNA. Doesn't fit very well with "Gone Girl". He has boxed himself in. Also, I believe custody of the children is a very separate issue. JMO.

Flicka1 likes this.
  19. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

He needs to be arrested for his wife's murder and end this charade and torture.
    His MIL and children need to be allowed to move forward and heal in peace.
    Enough already. No more of his empty words. No more soft ball interviews.
    The evidence is there. Arrest warrants one and two.
    MOO.

Herat, Flicka1 and Jen3135 like this.
  20. andalso

Flicka1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.