Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I do feel that an ax is probably the least-tidy murder weapon one would choose. Even a hammer - bap to the head - would at least incapacitate someone, without making an enormous mess.
Can't believe I'm considering this. But really, just wondering if this is just smoke.

I thought that maybe related to dismembering, not killing. Horrible regardless! MOO.

Mawhinney looks like he had a ROUGH night in jail ... perhaps even (alcohol) detoxing... Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas!
He actually looked better today vs the prior arrest for the domestic issues (think the pics are in his thread).

I am concerned about his state of mind. Hope they are watching him carefully.

MOO

Here is picture of MT from Court today:

Does anyone think that she has a protective vest on under the yellow jumpsuit or is something else going on?

Whole shape of the top looks somehow 'off' IMO.

MT is slender and here she looks for lack of a better word "puffy". Is it just the nature of the top being too large?

View attachment 224658

MOO
I thought she looked pregnant, jmo

I wonder if he originally disposed of the bike in the dumpster and then thought about it and removed the logo/bike label the following day.

Of course, the banging noise in the dumpster could have been something much more gruesome - just hoping that was not it, but it is possible.
If you read carefully, the logo isn’t necessarily detached from the bike. It is possible that they found the bike or a section of it, with the logo still attached. The warrant reads:
“Evidence recovered from the Albany Ave trash receptacles contains a logo consistent with a Mercier bike...
So this could mean a piece of evidence, such as a bike section or the bike itself, has that logo still attached, given the wording “contains a logo”. It could of course, just be a piece removed or detached too.
I think they’re being purposefully vague here. Clearly MT identified that the bike was missing from 4JC in the 6/3 photo she was shown. And she said she saw it at 80MS.

The bike in the Sturbridge dumpster is a good idea though. It could make such a banging noise, and it’s a big object to get rid of. While homeless people are always in need of bikes, and FD did lean the big and identifiable car mat up on Albany Ave, it would be really risky for him to haul out his bike on the trash run, and an intact bike would be quite big to stuff in the trash along Albany.
FD texted LA the nanny at 5:39am Saturday morning which is right around the time when the banging was heard in NC. They should be able to see where FDs phone pinged when that text was sent, if he was in NC at that time. It could also have been MT (or even KM) sent to get rid of the bike in the dumpster.

MOO.

Does anyone think that she has a protective vest on under the yellow jumpsuit or is something else going on?

MT is slender and here she looks for lack of a better word "puffy". Is it just the nature of the top being too large?

View attachment 224658

MOO
I'd say she looks pg here, BUT the photo of her perp walk yesterday makes that seem less likely - she looked average in her red sweater yesterday.

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 1.57.31 PM.png

ETA: Photo from yesterday and changed "slender" to "average"

Last edited:
What company? I’m about to wrangle with a Utah financial company.
The company name is: Snap Advance Cash Advance Company - A Merchant Cash Advance Company based in Utah.
I think the car "running lights" were left on, and the gear shift was in reverse, but the engine was not left running?

Can't find details anymore, but agree however it was left it was to either attract a thief and/or to appear JFd was in a panicky situation she ran from, ditching her car and going off into the woods. Not. IMO
Per the AW..."The vehicle was unoccupied, its running lights were on and its transmission was left in reverse".

With all the talk of “Greek benefactors” and how NP is getting paid, it’s important to keep in mind that NP himself is Greek. (And the son of an armed robber...) Quote from his public law practice blog, BBM:

“There are two primary theories that determine how a person becomes a citizen. In most of the world, a person is eligible to become a citizen of the country in which his father was a citizen. Thus, I am eligible for citizenship in Greece because my father was a native of Crete. Indeed, my father died in his 80s in this country, an illegal alien to the day he died. He snuck into the country, earned his living as an armed robber for years, eventually acquired false papers and found a place in this great nation of ours. But he died without ever having been naturalized. I am the son of an illegal alien.”
Norman Pattis Blog
And Fotis Dulos is Turkish, as those who are Greek will QUICKLY correct us.

View attachment 224658

MOO
yes she looks puffy (I'm giggling) but yesterday
when she was arrested in the red sweaters and
skinny jeans she was an absolute 'string bean'.
Very skinny body.

What I don't get is why LE didn't clean out the contents of ALL the houses long before now?

Makes zero sense to now all the sudden find some axe IMO. Unless LE took pictures of all interiors previously and noted the axe wasn't present at the time of the original pictures.

Just seems loosey goosey IMO to show up at 4Jx yesterday and 'find' and axe. I would have thought that prior search warrants had been served on that property and if LE thought that they needed to go back then why not just get a search warrant and check out their theory?

Search warrants are still sealed, so we can't figure out how many times they have been back to 4Jx.

MOO

"Recent searches have also focused on properties tied to Fotis Dulos’ custom homebuilding company, the Fore Group.

Police searched a metal dumpster this week outside a New Canaan home being developed by the company. Neighbors of 61 Sturbridge Hill Road said they were woken up by the loud sounds of metal bangingin the predawn hours the morning after Jennifer Dulos went missing.

Police have also focused on Fotis Dulos’ primary residence on Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, where he has been living with Troconis and her daughter. Jennifer Dulos moved from the property with her five children when she filed for divorce in 2017.

Authorities spent last weekend searching the property and returned late Wednesday with an emergency search warrant. They were seen leaving that night with two boxes of evidence.

Authorities were back at the home on Friday when drone footage captured Troconis and her attorney, Andrew Bowman, leading investigators into a wooded area behind the property.

Police have declined to comment about the searches and what evidence they have recovered."

“She is still considered missing and, as stated previously, an active criminal investigation is occurring,” New Canaan Police Lt. Jason Ferraro said Friday.

Search for Jennifer Dulos enters third week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member