Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible what happened to him. Absolutely sickening.
I was glad to see that one of his Idols donated 20k to KB . Everyone was pretty shaken over what happened.
I hope justice will be served

I've followed many sick cases on websleuths but this is the first one that has made me actually vomit.
i have regular breaks off websleuths especially because I follow a lot of child cases. I have been making my way through Zahra baker threads and thought Kevin's thread would end well and give my heart and stomach a break.

how wrong I was.
i don't know if it's just my mind won't accept that he ate THE part of kevin, but I'm thinking he just claimed he did to make himself took more insane.
please let it be so.

Bipolar/ Manic depression is treated with medications and is associated with varying levels of Mania.
Unmedicated, the highs of self-esteem are intense, the lows debilitating. The mania can cause violent outbursts with more strength than normal.

Mania is associated with Manic Depression and Categorized as Bipolar 1 and Bipolar 2. Mania can then be divided into hypomania and hypermania.

Every person has a personality that has varying characteristics, and if one person tends to have more markers present under a certain category of personality types it is coined a disorder, when it interrupts a person's interpersonal relationships.

Personality disorders are more often than not, by itself or in comparison to any other diagnosis, commonly misdiagnosed, because there are no cures or medications to treat one's personality to understand and compare if one is truly one or the other. Much of the diagnosis is based on guesswork.

One of the most severe and disabling of psychiatric illness is paranoid schizophrenia.

I could not imagine a person's state of being if they suffer from Bipolar 1 with Hypermania/Hypermanic states while subsequently being afflicted with Paranoid Schizophrenia. The 2 are difficult enough for one person to manage alone, but together would clearly drive one to a point of insanity, imo.

Yes, Schizoaffective Disorder, in my opinion, is the most debilitating mental illness. There are 2 specifiers; depressed type and bipolar type. In Schizoaffective Disorder, bipolar type the person experiences the negative and positive symptoms of schizophrenia coupled with mood symptoms such as mania and depression. Hard to treat...:(

That we don't know. Going on past cases if he refuses in the end he will be Court ordered. It's a process.

Yup, which will likely include a long-acting injectable antipsychotic, which are very helpful in this population.

I've followed many sick cases on websleuths but this is the first one that has made me actually vomit.
i have regular breaks off websleuths especially because I follow a lot of child cases. I have been making my way through Zahra baker threads and thought Kevin's thread would end well and give my heart and stomach a break.

how wrong I was.
i don't know if it's just my mind won't accept that he ate THE part of kevin, but I'm thinking he just claimed he did to make himself took more insane.
please let it be so.

I also wonder whether the cannibalism claim is just that: a claim. If it did happen, however, I pray that it happened post-mortem. This was my first thread here. I was so hopeful in the beginning that Kevin would be found alive, although I dreaded he would not be. And of course the case seems to get worse and worse every time we hear new news. If there is a silver lining, it is that many people came out to help look for Kevin, and many people from all over expressed love and support for him and his family. Furthermore, the killer is locked away to await justice, and if there is justice, he will never be free again.

I look forward to hearing what DX he has, if any. I am hoping that others who have experienced this monster will come forward and not let the victimization/humiliation/personal preferences hold them back from helping to get justice for Kevin. The monster needs to be exposed and his full breadth of actions be known. I want justice for Kevin and his family.

Public defender addresses accused killer Mark Latunski's mental health history

More details at this link. Sorry I'm getting ready to head to work or I'd have had more info, haven't had time to read it all yet.

how wrong I was.
please let it be so.
funny you say that as i have my doubts as well.

Possible connection (NOT Kevin, but another male). And if so, LE really dropped the ball. MOO
Cops called for strange encounter

"Reports Monday afternoon that a man had escaped from being chained in a basement, was able to break free, and was running away from his alleged captor turned out not to be completely accurate.

According to Michigan State Police Lt. Dave Kaiser, a man was — in fact ‚ running away from being chained up in a basement, but it was the result of a consensual sexual encounter with another man."
This is correct. However, the man did not want to file a complaint against the suspect, so there was nothing else the police could have done.

This is correct. However, the man did not want to file a complaint against the suspect, so there was nothing else the police could have done.
Partially true. They have authority to continue investigating given the man was running from the home, appeared terrified according to the witness and was bleeding profusely from the face. Pretty clear evidence consent was revoked at some point.

That said, hindsight is 20/20 and I have a feeling LE would look at that situation very differently with the information they have now.

Bravo, I seem to recall that Kevin’s roommate said that Kevin told her she was meeting a guy in or from Swartz Creek. Yet the killer lived in Morrice. That makes me think they met up at the store in Swartz Creek and then Kevin left his car there and went to Morrice with the killer. Does that make sense? (I’m sure LE probably already knows the answer to this mystery based on the Grindr chats or interviews with the killer.)
ML also apparently was a member at the gym in the plaza. Ik people who worked out up there and said he and JA worked out together up there. The gym is about halfway between Grand Blanc where JS works and Morrice where ML’s residence was. A few of the man that work out up there told me he was weird and a jerk and would be in peoples space. Pretty much they said he creeped them out. The one guy said that his husband was a nice guy but ML was kind of a jerk to him and bossy with him. So ML was spending time in Swartz Creek and familiar with the plaza and the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu