GUILTY OH - Dylan Groves, 4 months, found dead in bottom of well, Otway, June 2019 *parents arrested*

not correct at all...that was one sentence there were many many more
We will have to agree to disagree. Believe me he needs to not get out! I am just going by what I heard.

tippy lynn has it spelled out above.

God Bless and keep Baby Dylan. I can't stop the tears from pouring over that little angel. This case made me so angry and sad. All he needed and deserved was love and care. There are so many unanswered questions--none of it makes sense. None of it!

Last edited:
It was all made even worse that everyone involved including family services etc. could not stop this...and to have a lovely woman like Andrea that clearly loved little Dylan just a phone call away and they did nothing.

I’ve been watching this case since it started but school got in the way today so I just got done watching. The fact that today would have been Dylan’s first birthday makes my heart ache but I am relieved he got some justice.

Quick question that may be a little dumb, but why merge charges for sentencing? That part confused me a bit. Wouldn’t the prosecution want as many charges out there for a higher sentence? Or am I missing something?

What was the point in taking this to trial? The mother was pleading guilty--did she think that the jury would view her having been a drug addict as a mitigating factor for her gross negligence and abuse of this tiny angel and she would get a lesser sentence? I don't get it

What was the point in taking this to trial? The mother was pleading guilty--did she think that the jury would view her having been a drug addict as a mitigating factor for her gross negligence and abuse of this tiny angel and she would get a lesser sentence? I don't get it

I was wondering this too. The defense made it seem like it was all to protect DG...but that clearly didn’t turn out very well. It almost seemed like their big evidence to support this was Jessica’s testimony which was a waste of time and pretty useless. Like “I don’t remember what happened, but I know it was an accident. How do I know? I don’t remember. But Daniel wasn’t involved. Involved in what? I don’t remember.” So annoying and disrespectful to the jury’s time.

All moo, of course!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back