The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they typical Toronto men? If so perhaps I'll visit my cousin there asap and leave my husband at home

Haha, no, just some nice looking Ralph Lauren Polo models :)

On to some other news. Some royals from the past released statements in support of Harry and Meghan. They wanted to give her some encouragement, knowing how difficult it is when everyone is trash talking you.
Anne_boleyn.jpg

(Source photo: Wikipedia)
Dear Meghan,
I wish I could give you some advice, but you know how things ended for me. Don't lose your head over all of this. Stay strong. Sincerely, Anne B.
P.S. I know what it's like to have an annoying sister.

220px-Catalina_de_Arag%C3%B3n%2C_por_un_artista_an%C3%B3nimo.jpg

(Wikipedia)
Dear Meghan,
Some times second marriages are more difficult than the first one. I was all about women's rights, just like you. At least your Henry hasn't dumped you.. Stay out of the public for a while, lay low and history will consider you a hero.
Sincerely, Catherine the first one

220px-Catherine_Parr_from_NPG.jpg

(Wikipedia)
Dear Meghan,
I know what it's like when people try to turn your husband against you. They even tried to have me arrested. I kept my title and the money, and you can too.
Sincerely, The last Tudor Queen aka Kathy.

Inside the Megxit summit: Harry talked to the Queen alone to give her his side of the story | Daily Mail Online

PC worried about his own money. PH should have never left. Its going to get drained before PW takes over from PC. Perhaps PH will give money back if he gets more rich...jmo
I’m glad Harry had private time with QE. Prob why went to Ca, prob intimidated to be F2F with any RF
RF must not trust MM:
from link:
  • Meghan was not allowed to join the discussions on a conference call for fear the conversation would not remain private

Last edited:
I don’t blame the RF for the lack of trust. In the surprise statement PH&MM issued on Wednesday they said they will continue to fully support the Queen and honor their duty to her and the Commonwealth. That’s an oxymoron. ‘Support and honor’ begins and ends with trust. They go hand in hand.

ETA-typo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members