Identified! WI - Clinton, 'River Guy' WhtMale 1207UMWI, 17-20, 'Venom' TShirt, Nov'95 - Carl Junior Isaacs

Pay no attention to that letter and the information in it, because it turned out to be a hoax. Margaret Press from the DDP also mentioned in a sub-comment that John Clinton Doe's name is not Henry.

I apologise for posting about the letter in the first place and causing all this. I guess the excitement about the then-recent ID of River Guy got the best of me :oops:

No need to apologize. I was very excited and hopeful about that post. It's a shame people actually make up stuff like that. To be honest the name Henry never sit right with me. Does not look like a Henry, and I just don't see a teen in the 90's who listens to Venom going by Henry even if it was his birth name. He would probably go by his middle name or a nickname. (I mean, there is Henry Rollins who was a punk rock musician but still.)

Pay no attention to that letter and the information in it, because it turned out to be a hoax. Margaret Press from the DDP also mentioned in a sub-comment that John Clinton Doe's name is not Henry.

I apologise for posting about the letter in the first place and causing all this. I guess the excitement about the then-recent ID of River Guy got the best of me :oops:

No need to apologize. I was very excited and hopeful about that post. It's a shame people actually make up stuff like that. To be honest the name Henry never sit right with me. Does not look like a Henry, and I just don't see a teen in the 90's who listens to Venom going by Henry even if it was his birth name. He would probably go by his middle name or a nickname. (I mean, there is Henry Rollins who was a punk rock musician but still.)

Are you talking about the multiple posts that Reddit user posted? I was reading and learning about this case a couple of days ago and discussing it with friends. (Irrelevant, but a couple of my friends didn't think he looked 100% Caucasian either (possibly American Indian or a white-passing Hispanic but grew up "white")

PS: (I'm a brand new user, so I'm still learning my way though this site and to sleuthing generally.)

Henry Rollins is still very much alive. He's awesome! I saw him fronting the band Black Flag in the 80's here in Chicago: the audience went wild, spit all over him and then ripped off all his clothes - he finished the show stark naked on-stage.

Yep, me and a private group were talking on a Discord server about this young man. Did they rule out Hispanic ancestry? (New Mexico/Arizona/northern Mexico?)
Many of the group believe he's possibly Hispanic given his facial features. Someone even compared him with a famous South American football player.

My friends son Henry was born in 1993. He's a junior and goes by Henry. He's Irish and Spanish. He listens to all sorts of music.

I wonder why there is a delay in his ID being released. Is there some circumstances they need to investigate first? Or when all was said and done the family declined?

My suspicions is he was placed in foster care/teen group home or something similar.

I wonder why there is a delay in his ID being released. Is there some circumstances they need to investigate first? Or when all was said and done the family declined?

My suspicions is he was placed in foster care/teen group home or something similar.

Based on what I've read so far, my impression is that they want a definitive identification through a second source.

The problem likely lies with the state of the remains and DNA quality.

There is no guarantee the identity will be revealed to the public once confirmed.
It may depend on the wishes of the family as in the Lyle Stevik case.

Agree. It's possible they won't release his name because there was no crime committed. LE let's the family decide in that case

Pardon my ignorance in this case but Clinton Doe is still listed on NamUs as a missing person, however, a potential match that has been discussed has since been removed from NamUs (with little to zero information on him upon internet searching). Is this a strategy to preserve the Clinton's anonymity?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back