Found Safe MA - CM, 11, abducted, Springfield, 15 Jan 2020 *arrest*

No. It’s assault and battery, as opposed to “indecent assault and battery.”

One isn’t sexual, one is.

Assault and battery under 14? That’s insane if that’s what it means.

It was the sexual one. It says Indec A & B. I posted the statute language a few posts back.

It was the sexual one. It says Indec A & B. I posted the statute language a few posts back.
Yup. I can’t read.

I get the feeling there is going to be a great deal of outrage here, which is typical with cases like this in the state of Massachusetts.

Violent offenders and sexual predators are given opportunity after opportunity to continue preying on innocent people.

We likely are seeing only the tip of the iceberg.

Ok of the arrests posted I see two:

8/4/18 Default warrant (failure to appear)

8/24/18 Indecent AB under 14

Anyone find anything prior to 8/4 so we know what the original charge was that he FTA’d on?

Last edited:
She was gone for 7 hours, yes? I hope & pray she’ll be able to recover from whatever she went through during that time. None of us are naive enough to believe that the just chit-chatted & drove around with her for 7 hours.
My heart hurts so much for her, at the trauma & absolute terror she’s been through, but I’m also grateful that she gets to go home to her family. May angels watch over you, sweet girl. I’m so sorry this happened to you.

She was gone for 7 hours, yes? I hope & pray she’ll be able to recover from whatever she went through during that time. None of us are naive enough to believe that the *** just chit-chatted & drove around with her for 7 hours.
My heart hurts so much for her, at the trauma & absolute terror she’s been through, but I’m also grateful that she gets to go home to her family. May angels watch over you, sweet girl. I’m so sorry this happened to you.

My exact fears! I know it was falsely reported earlier tonight that the woman was arrested as well... Do we even know yet if there was really a woman at all?

My exact fears! I know it was falsely reported earlier tonight that the woman was arrested as well... Do we even know yet if there was really a woman at all?
We don’t. A few outlets have said something to the effect of “it’s unclear if police are looking for another suspect.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back