NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

creepy. interacted through a friend of a friend when we happened to be at a party. always out at this basically exclusively Hispanic bar/nightclub called Tequila, a very big spot that demographic. Always packed.

Anyway.
his car doesn’t match. LE had officially cleared him by December.

This is even more creepy to say but the lured victim was post pubescent.

Okay here’s a personal experience. A man tried to lure me when I was about 15. In broad daylight. In a parking lot. Innocently asking if I knew where Walmart was (we were honest to god in the same parking lot of it) so I pointed and he asked if I could get in and show him because he wasn’t from around here. Um. No. Big van. Odd request. I grew up watching law & order from when I was like 5. My friends finally came out of a store behind me and he was STILL TRYING TO ENGAGE WITH US AS WE KEPT WALKING.
At 15 I did not look 15, at all. So this man could have been trying to lure me just to lure a woman or as a pedo. I’ll never know but that was one of the more “I’m not scared I’m just annoyed” I would have with grown men in semi public places.

Guys have been sleazy but none of them were cool with the idea of going to jail once I was like “sir. I’m 15 can you please get out of my way now”, they stuttered away.

“Falmagul Cangri”s actual name is Steven and he was engaged.
Thank you... for your truths, but somehow he still is on my hinky meter and I can’t explain why!

I still cant understand that people on this site are pointing the finger at Noema. She's not some wild party girl, she's pregnant, she doesn't have a lot of education. You really think someone like her is going to fool an entire team of investigators from the FBI. Also I believe people are reading too much into what Noema's mom said. In a latino low education family context it makes sense to say "why did she have to pay?" in Spanish it sounds more normal and I feel its part of their background that makes them ask such questions, probably come from a place where if your family member gets killed its to take a revenge of some sort, since in Central America , its more common for things like these to happen. I believe it was the "perfect storm" of a stranger acting on a desire and incredulously getting away with it. Whoever it is, they are probably still in disbelief they're getting away with it. If not that Dulce had some sort of accident at the park and is right there, tho that seems unlikely because she doesn't seem like the type to wander away, in the store video she's always wrangling her little brother and keeping close to mom

I still cant understand that people on this site are pointing the finger at Noema. She's not some wild party girl, she's pregnant, she doesn't have a lot of education. You really think someone like her is going to fool an entire team of investigators from the FBI. Also I believe people are reading too much into what Noema's mom said. In a latino low education family context it makes sense to say "why did she have to pay?" in Spanish it sounds more normal and I feel its part of their background that makes them ask such questions, probably come from a place where if your family member gets killed its to take a revenge of some sort, since in Central America , its more common for things like these to happen. I believe it was the "perfect storm" of a stranger acting on a desire and incredulously getting away with it. Whoever it is, they are probably still in disbelief they're getting away with it. If not that Dulce had some sort of accident at the park and is right there, tho that seems unlikely because she doesn't seem like the type to wander away, in the store video she's always wrangling her little brother and keeping close to mom

I think it's the stigma of repeated teen pregnancy, added to Noema's words that sort-of indicate that at one time she does think she was a 'party girl'. But that was, also in her own words, awhile ago, and her life has changed since then. She appears to have voluntarily given up not only the 'party' behavior of drinking and possible drug use (the drug association has never been clear to me), but the friends that went with it. For any teenage girl that's a major sacrifice, and it demonstrates her maturing awareness that prioritizing her children meant associating with people who focused on their responsibilities, not just having fun with a carefree and careless crowd.

For whatever reason she does not have a job, but given her lack of education and the economy in that area it's not surprising. Plenty of people in rural S. Jersey don't have jobs, or cannot perform those that are predominant, in agriculture and food processing. Noema's life has many challenges, and some are arguably self-inflicted, but in the time the public has known of her she has seemed neither irresponsible nor particularly ill-behaved to me. Not keeping her eyes on the kids at all times out in public is a lapse in judgment, not willful neglect. She is in need of guidance and education and "adulting" skills, including decision-making, but I do feel that criticism of her parenting hits below the belt. She's not Casey Anthony; she was a child who had children, and we know children are not the best caregivers precisely because they lack maturity, responsibility, and the ability to make well-considered decisions. No doubt that's why her parents have guardianship of Dulce and Manny, and she's okay with that arrangement.

We know of nothing Noema has ever done that was intended to harm her children, which is far more than many adults twice or three times her age can manage with the kids in their charge. She is not, as far as I can tell, the bad guy here. The bad guy is whoever took Dulce away without the permission or knowledge of the family that – whatever their problems, living arrangements, economic situation, or past – love her, nurtured her and her brother alongside their young aunt, and just want her to come home safely to them.

MOO.

Thank you... for your truths, but somehow he still is on my hinky meter and I can’t explain why!
Apologies for 2 posts in a row; I tried to multi-quote in the last post and it didn't work!

I think he's on your hinky meter because he's hinky. No explanation needed beyond what he's already been in trouble with LE for!

I also think we want to feel that if Dulce is a victim of foul play, her abductor is someone who's already a known offender – not that there's someone else out there also doing these horrific things to children. The evil we already know feels marginally safer than the evil we can't recognize yet. :(

I’m really starting to think there’s something to the social media speculations behind Dulce disappearance after all. Maybe the reluctance of the immigrant community to speak up is not solely caused by fear of ICE deportation but by the people who helped bring them to the country ?

So according to the JR video, the only playground equipment there at the time.of Dulce's disappearance was the swings?

the other stuff was there but not completely assembled- I don’t even think the swings that were there seem low enough for the children to have been able to reach on their own
This photo is a screenshot from the video taken the first week she went missing - from the video I posted before
upload_2020-1-18_10-45-8.jpeg

"We encourage the public at home and abroad to continue to remain vigilante and report any information that may assist us in determining the circumstances leading to Dulce's disappearance," she said.

This is interesting wording MOO.
I find it interesting also. Did LE ever speak face to face with Dulce’s father?

I remember Noema talking about him in the early interviews and she talked about his custody interest and that he was going to university to provide a better life for his daughter.

"We encourage the public at home and abroad to continue to remain vigilante and report any information that may assist us in determining the circumstances leading to Dulce's disappearance," she said.

This is interesting wording MOO.

agree- I thought the same but thought I was reading more into it or overthinking it

the other stuff was there but not completely assembled- I don’t even think the swings that were there seem low enough for the children to have been able to reach on their own
This photo is a screenshot from the video taken the first week she went missing - from the video I posted before
View attachment 226664

Wow. I thought I had been following this case pretty closely, but I must've missed the condition the playground was in. Seems so unsafe! No wonder there were no other kids on this playground?

Just to clarify, the orange safety fencing was in place at the time of her disappearance? I guess I had seen the footage & assumed it was part of the police establishing the crime scene. These screen shots are from a MSM news clip when she was missing for 48 hours.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200118-121011_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200118-121011_Chrome.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20200118-120940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200118-120940_Chrome.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20200118-120905_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200118-120905_Chrome.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 51
I never saw a time stamp on the actual convenience store video footage that was released - I only remember them saying it was just before 4pm. The park is only a few minute drive from the Sunoco station- they apparently arrive at the park at 4pm ish.
There were conflicting statements about how long the children were out of Noema site - but says she realized Dulce gone around 4:20 and calls her brother to come help her search and then the actual 911 call is made at 4:48

I just rewatched some video and found one clip with a time stamp- looks like they enter the store @ 4:01 provided store time is accurate
upload_2020-1-18_12-42-27.jpeg

What time did she meet the bus? Did they go home to change clothes or go straight from the bus to the store?

Wonder if this was a pattern for Noema to wait at the bus stop. Was she standing at the bus stop? Or sitting in the car waiting?

Bridgeton NJ. And Cumberland County as a whole are side-eying Noema not out of racism. Or teen pregnancy (A girl gave BIRTH to her 2nd child during our classes after Graduation trip, so spare me, damn near everyone is a teen parent).

We JUST had an instance of this a couple of months before, young mom had 2 kids, older “gets kidnapped”, we rally and search tirelessly for 12 hrs, well she had killed him the entire time.
It’s out of character for people to take random kids around here. Custodial interferences happen. But this, this is strange and it’s been months.

There’s not a code of silence for fear of ICE. It. Would. Have. Leaked. To. Social. Media. There are no secrets. We know who’s here illegally lol. We have a large agricultural business.

There was a guy that I watched get slandered and dragged for weird behavior like a month ago on social media and for women & moms to avoid him. Mob/Hood mentality spiraled.

I personally have no idea either way on Dulce’s disappearance but I’m not feeling the vilifying for us not counting out Noema. To get answers we have to keep the heat everywhere.

Bridgeton NJ. And Cumberland County as a whole are side-eying Noema not out of racism. Or teen pregnancy (A girl gave BIRTH to her 2nd child during our classes after Graduation trip, so spare me, damn near everyone is a teen parent).

We JUST had an instance of this a couple of months before, young mom had 2 kids, older “gets kidnapped”, we rally and search tirelessly for 12 hrs, well she had killed him the entire time.
It’s out of character for people to take random kids around here. Custodial interferences happen. But this, this is strange and it’s been months.

There’s not a code of silence for fear of ICE. It. Would. Have. Leaked. To. Social. Media. There are no secrets. We know who’s here illegally lol. We have a large agricultural business.

There was a guy that I watched get slandered and dragged for weird behavior like a month ago on social media and for women & moms to avoid him. Mob/Hood mentality spiraled.

I personally have no idea either way on Dulce’s disappearance but I’m not feeling the vilifying for us not counting out Noema. To get answers we have to keep the heat everywhere.
Agree with you...I taught in a local (Salem County) high school and now I sub there after retiring. We've had so many teen pregnancies over the years I've been there...no one bats and eye about it. Especially other students. And growing up in Salem County/now living in Gloucester County, we have always been totally used to Hispanic laborers in the summer and now all year round....legal or not.

Wow. I thought I had been following this case pretty closely, but I must've missed the condition the playground was in. Seems so unsafe! No wonder there were no other kids on this playground?

It seems most of the existing equipment is targeted to older children, and the littles don't have a dedicated area where they can play safely without mingling with much older kids, on structures geared to them. Definitely an old-style playground layout, with a lot of metal equipment and no soft surface under it. I played (and was injured) on playgrounds like this 40+ years ago, minus the 2 or 3 pieces of plasticized equipment. I do hope the construction underway includes age-appropriate play structures that meet contemporary safety standards.

The playground was in the process of being updated at the time - I think that is actually the new layout/equipment - but was not completed when the photo was taken- so perhaps the soft surfaces have been added. The sign on the playground reads that it has been designed for 5-12 years old and adult supervision is recommended.

The discussion about Dulce has been confused about the essential quality of parental supervision. Although a parent is needed in many ways, they are the voice for the child in an emergency. If they attend to their child but cannot prevent an abduction from occurring, at least they can provide the authorities with an accurate description of what happened. We are missing that in this case. Noema is not a bad person. She’s young; I don’t think she understood why she should stay with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back