NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

Four years after Dulce’s disappearance, NBC10 investigative reporter Claudia Vargas is taking a fresh look at the case. She retraced Dulce’s last known steps and spoke with the girl’s family and case investigators.

“Somebody Knows Something: The Disappearance of Dulce” premieres Friday, Sept. 15, at 7 p.m. on NBC10 and the NBC10 streaming channels. In the days leading up to the special, NBC10 will air the following stories:

(See link for descriptions)

The Latest on the missing Bridgeton girl case​

Security at the park where Dulce went missing​

Delay in Amber Alert in the Dulce case​

What would Dulce look like today?​

See link for full article.
I also think someone knows something and I think it’s close 2 home I’m just saying

Dulce Maria Alavez age progression

The Florida-based Anti-Predator Project joined the effort to find Dulce a few months ago after receiving a request from volunteers assisting the girl’s family.

The group’s co-founder and president, Trent Steele, described his organization as a licensed, non-profit private investigation firm. The group is already pursuing leads regarding Dulce’s case.

“We’ve got a few working theories,” he said. “There are several leads that we’re working. We’re in the middle of trying to put together some next steps on one of them.”

“Ultimately, we work for Dulce, so we play a lot of things very close to vest to protect the integrity of the investigation,” Steele added.
*I absolutely believe Dulce is alive. I believe ❤️

1694760415003-jpeg.447133

"When starting an age progression, the first thing I do is study the images of the missing child, in this case, Dulce," Andrews said. "I want to understand the structure of her face as much as possible. I was lucky enough to get images of her biological family in addition to images of Dulce, which gave me clues as to how the family members grow and age over time."

About a month after Alvarez's disappearance, police released a sketch of a man who remains a person of interest in the case.

The Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office said the sketch was developed after a witness who recently came forward was able to provide a description

Investigators have received about a dozen tips in the case of a missing Cumberland County girl following the release of an updated age-progression rendering last week, officials said.

Every tip is taken seriously, Webb-McRae stressed.

“I don’t dismiss anything. Nothing can be dismissed. Every piece has to be tracked down, because my firm belief is that there’s one puzzle piece that’s going to break this open,” she said.

Investigators have received about a dozen tips in the case of a missing Cumberland County girl following the release of an updated age-progression rendering last week, officials said.

Every tip is taken seriously, Webb-McRae stressed.

“I don’t dismiss anything. Nothing can be dismissed. Every piece has to be tracked down, because my firm belief is that there’s one puzzle piece that’s going to break this open,” she said.
I just don’t understand with all of this new technology they can’t find this child. Is it because 6 months after this child went missing our world was hit with a pandemic ?! Can’t they get records from the cell phone tower and narrow it down who was in that park area??

I just don’t understand with all of this new technology they can’t find this child. Is it because 6 months after this child went missing our world was hit with a pandemic ?! Can’t they get records from the cell phone tower and narrow it down who was in that park area??

Reverse search warrants are often found unconstitutional. Reverse search warrant - Wikipedia

I am stil baffled about how Dulce went so willingly with this person. Could she have known or was familiar with the person that abducted her? Though I am assuming she was abducted and not a victim of misadventure. Did he (assuming it was a man) just call her over? This whole interaction could’ve taken place in a matter of 2 minutes.

I believe the suspect’s car was caught on people’s security cameras around the park but they don’t have evidence to pin it to the correct person. Praying for Dulce and her family.

1714142011737.jpeg
"We still sing her 'Happy Birthday' even though she's not here," Dulce's mother, Noema Alavez Perez, told NBC10 Philadelphia. " ... All I do is keep up hope that I'm going to see my daughter one day." ❤️
*I believe with all my heart Dulce is still alive and her mother will see her face once again one day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back