Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
Great points about Longbeards. Totally agree.

Yea the area around Longbeards is definitely a possibility too.

He likely had a few places he would hook up with HE and I think the photos were sent from those locations. I think wife made him take her to each one of the places he and HE would hook up so she could send back photos to HE to make her jealous.

LE never did give an exact time when those photos were sent but they were right around the time of her disappearance. I think those photos were somehow involved in his excuse to HE about a fight with his wife to lure her out to meet him.

One theory is he lured her to one of his usual hook up places where he would park with her and this time a 3rd person surprised HE and her body could be real close to there.

And somewhere close to Longbeards is possibly one of those spots.

Same here! I can't shake the feeling that at least one other person is involved with the disposal of Heathers body. :( JMOO too.

IMO the Ms took her body, in luggage, along with them in the camper and disposed of her along the way. She will be far out of state and her remains found by a passer by. I sure hope they don't get away with it. They are such horrible people.

Today marks 4 years since Heather went missing. A memorial service is scheduled to take place at Peachtree Landing from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

24130185_822247557947968_7719438365292765077_o.jpg

http://www.live5news.com/story/3708...gather-on-4-year-anniversary-of-disappearance

The event is called “A Night of H.E.L.P.P.” with “H.E.L.P.P.” being an acronym standing for Hope. Encouragement. Love. Purpose. Perseverance, according to a posting on the “Findheatherelvis” Facebook page.

“We will gather in this hope on Dec 18th, at Peachtree Landing to remember a piece of our family we have been missing for 4 long years. We hope you will join us to remember your loved ones as well,” reads a Facebook post on the event. “This night is not just about Heather, it is about our community. In the same way you have all gathered and stood faithful to our family in our time of need, we want to give back.”

http://counton2.com/2017/12/18/fami...year-anniversary-of-disappearance-with-vigil/

I was just thinking of Heather and her family today ... Where is Heather??? I was hoping we would have answers by now.

Both M’s may be in jail, but this case leaves me haunted about where Heather could be. Her poor family, left with no answers.

I hope someday law enforcement will discover evidence of murder and the Moorers get put on trial once more. I think we all are waiting/wanting for the truth of what happened to Heather to be exposed.

In my opinion, this case will never rest until she gets properly put to rest. I pray her family one day will be able to.

O/T

The Netflix docuseries “Don’t With Cats” explores the online hunt for Luka Magnotta, a fame-chaser who posted videos online of him killing cats before moving on to a human.

Has anyone else watched this yet on Netflix? Not looking to start a major convo here on Heather's thread. Just an interesting angle that came from the perspective of sleuthers and wanted to share with everyone here. They really did some great investigative work, although they hit a brick wall with L.E. – without saying much more to give it away. Worth a watch!

@Sulamith started a thread on the series here: Netflix series "Don't **** With Cats".

W.S. Thread: Luka Rocco Magnotta AKA Eric Newman

O/T

The Netflix docuseries “Don’t **** With Cats” explores the online hunt for Luka Magnotta, a fame-chaser who posted videos online of him killing cats before moving on to a human.

Has anyone else watched this yet on Netflix? Not looking to start a major convo here on Heather's thread. Just an interesting angle that came from the perspective of sleuthers and wanted to share with everyone here. They really did some great investigative work, although they hit a brick wall with L.E. – without saying much more to give it away. Worth a watch!

@Sulamith started a thread on the series here: Netflix series "Don't **** With Cats".

W.S. Thread: Luka Rocco Magnotta AKA Eric Newman

Thank you PeterThomasFan! I started the thread from my Kindle and I was not sure it actually posted as I could not find it. I usually use my PC.

I was just in the N Myrtle Beach area the past few days for a family funeral, and whenever I'm in the area I always think of Heather. It's hard not thinking she could be anywhere, and passing the sites she would have seen, done her living if it wasn't cut short by those monster M's. Hopefully soon the family will have answers.

Investigation Discovery
11 mins ·
In December 2013, police in the Myrtle Beach area discover an abandoned car at a pitch-dark boat landing. They quickly surmise its owner - twenty-year-old Heather Elvis - has vanished. Authorities race to find Heather and stumble into a twisted web of lies, betrayal and fury. In this two-hour special, we speak with Heather's parents, sister and best friend and join prosecutors on their quest for answers and justice.

Disappeared in the Darkness: An ID Mystery starts tonight at 9/8c.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back