OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
An automotive transmission and repair company R S B CO Inc. However my initial thought of wondering if that is where Jake was driving to for work is out because it went to Manchester between there and Peebles AND Manchester could support one of the names from the prior discussions posted above.
Hmmm
It will be interesting to hear at some point who it went to 2/24/16.

Can you please provide a link to the particular named Company mentioned? I can't find. Thanks

I do find www.rsbna.com RSB Transmissions NA, Inc
Google

Also
Procter & Gamble RSB Rosenberg Bros. & Co.

Interesting

Last edited:
I do have listed from the public records at the time that the two trailers belonging to CR1 and FR were;

4077 UHR there was a 2002 Fortune MH 14x60. June 2016 appraised value $3,360

At 4091 UHR I have, at that time, a 1963F Mobile Home (no further info).

I hope this is of some help.

‘Great! Thanks.

Tiff, I thought it was shown earlier that it went to JB 2/24/16? I am confused.

Also, you probably have already seen, but what's up with CRI20160191 filed in Adam's County 12/15/2016? Major "Rec stolen property and Forgery charges," but only got a slap on the hand? Did he steal the truck then sell it to JM? All JMO

I can’t find where it was shown earlier attached to that name. I am not saying it isn’t possible, but I haven’t found a post or anything to verify it.
I just looked up the case you are referencing and if I am reading it correctly, the docket entry on 5/31/17 in the last bullet gives the Victims name. It appears it might be a family member he stole from. JMO

Can you please provide a link to the particular named Company mentioned? I can't find. Thanks

I do find www.rsbna.com RSB Transmissions NA, Inc
Google

Also
Procter & Gamble RSB Rosenberg Bros. & Co.

Interesting

Attached are the search results from OH Plates after entering the VIN. It’s a public site so anyone can repeat the search. It is where I found the company name. Also attached is a link I found when I searched the company name with the county of registration. It may have nothing to do with how it ended up with JM since it transferred between the two.

If you want to narrow in on the search from the main screen you will need to re-run the search in the title category and cross reference with State County Codes.

R S B Co

Attachments

• 0C6D9717-98EE-403A-8319-84B4938D56FA.jpeg
    0C6D9717-98EE-403A-8319-84B4938D56FA.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 53
Attached are the search results from OH Plates after entering the VIN. It’s a public site so anyone can repeat the search. It is where I found the company name. Also attached is a link I found when I searched the company name with the county of registration. It may have nothing to do with how it ended up with JM since it transferred between the two.

If you want to narrow in on the search from the main screen you will need to re-run the search in the title category and cross reference with State County Codes.

R S B Co

Thanks so much, Tiff! And I found a jewel:
Man pleads guilty in 2001 rape of 14-year-old girl

I do have listed from the public records at the time that the two trailers belonging to CR1 and FR were;

4077 UHR there was a 2002 Fortune MH 14x60. June 2016 appraised value $3,360

At 4091 UHR I have, at that time, a 1963F Mobile Home (no further info).

I hope this is of some help.

It does thank you :)

@MittenScarpetta back on thread #36, page 3, you brought up something about John and Angel Chaney being connected to the red truck JM was arrested for. On the next page #4, you recanted and tried to say it was an ABC, which I have quickly changed to initials.

Since the red truck has been a hot discussion this week, can you please shed some light on your earlier posts? Posters RSD1200 and almond conversed with you on pages 4 and 5, IIRC. TY. JMO

Last edited:
I never could find anything to verify the person you are referencing. At the time of the photo, the Montgomery County registration appears to be for a company in the transmission/diesel business that services the Cincinnati area (based on an ad).

This stemmed a side thought for me. I wonder where Jake was working when he was driving to Cincinnati each day as referenced in the Enquirer article when he started a go fund account. Did anyone ever find that out? I won’t argue the appearance of the make/model of a truck from that distance because its too hard to say. However could he have worked for this company and that been a company vehicle he ended up purchasing? My on going gut is it somehow went from Wagners to JM or in someway may have been used to try to set him up to take a fall if the statement below is accurate:

“Judge Timothy S. Hogan of Pike County Common Pleas Court signed the warrant April 21, allowing agents to legally install the device on Manley's 1997 Chevrolet K2500 truck, indicating it was "used as a means of the commission of the crime'' of aggravated murder, according to a warrant that Leonard Manley provided Monday. The warrant also noted that the truck may have been in the possession of another person with the intent to use it as a means of committing the crime.

“Judge Timothy S. Hogan of Pike County Common Pleas Court signed the warrant April 21, allowing agents to legally install the device on Manley's 1997 Chevrolet K2500 truck, indicating it was "used as a means of the commission of the crime'' of aggravated murder, according to a warrant that Leonard Manley provided Monday. The warrant also noted that the truck may have been in the possession of another person with the intent to use it as a means of committing the crime.”[/QUOTE]

This warrant and the date it was issued must be important.
The exact wording is critical. But we don’t really know what it means. I focus on the date.
Did something happen immediately prior to that date.
Remember, charges against JM for all that followed were dropped.
That is curious.

Based on pictures, county sketches for property taxes, posts in other forums from former owners about additions etc., this is what we, Betty, RSD1200, I, and a couple others came up with as a lilely the floor plan for Dr's home. It sure looks accurate but is an opinion only of course...

Attachments

• DRhoden.jpg
    DRhoden.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 86
  • DRhoden2.jpeg
    DRhoden2.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 73
This is a possible floor plan for KR's 5th wheel camper. It is just a generic representation for the way most are laid out. Also just an opinion on what it is like...

Attachments

• KRs5thWheelpossibleFloorPlan.jpg
    KRs5thWheelpossibleFloorPlan.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 45
Based on pictures, county sketches for property taxes, posts in other forums from former owners about additions etc., this is what we, Betty, RSD1200, I, and a couple others came up with as a lilely the floor plan for Dr's home. It sure looks accurate but is an opinion only of course...

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.dXJ2iIkn5SVE9Rs68BS_XgHaDo&pid=Api&dpr=1.5

This inside photo of Dana's living room matches up to your floor plan. You come in the front door and to the right is a wall, clearly not a kitchen and with no window there is likely a bedroom possible small bathroom behind it. You can also see the door frame far right at edge of photo.

Opposite the door against other wall is the TV. Turning left is where the kitchen would be and where I think the photo was taken, standing in kitchen looking out towards living room. Kitchens in mobile homes are next to the living rooms. Beyond kitchen would be more bedrooms and a bathroom.

Where Chris is cleaning off the fan you can see the top corner of the TV in front of him.

This is how it looks to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads