Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is Colby? He is Lori's son by her first husband? So, he is Tylee's half sibling. Not sure how old he is, 20's? I guess Lori has stopped contacting him, I wonder when that happened. I wonder when the last time he saw Lori.

Lori is a piece of work. Narcissism, Psychopathy, borderline Personality disorder.

He's 23 and his last name is Ryan as well, he was adopted by JR.

I didn't think that he was a full sibling to Tylee, he was very young when Lori married Mr. Ryan.

Right. Lori had no children by her first husband. Colby by second husband. Tylee by JR. Adopted JJ with CV.

That video had me bawling. I feel so horribly for CR. Clearly, if Lori's parents or other family members have any idea where the kids are and that they are safe, they haven't been sharing that info with him!

That is Colby? He is Lori's son by her first husband? So, he is Tylee's half sibling. Not sure how old he is, 20's? I guess Lori has stopped contacting him, I wonder when that happened. I wonder when the last time he saw Lori.

Lori is a piece of work. Narcissism, Psychopathy, borderline Personality disorder.
Lori sent him money via Venmo last September or October though, so they might have been in touch.

In her police interview re: CV shooting, Lori seems to indicate CV had had a physical fight with Colby when Colby was 16 (in Hawaii IIRC). Very interesting to hear how Colby talks about CV at the end of this video, as well as the anger he seems to hold toward Lori in past videos. Something isn't adding up MOO

I also get the impression that the police interview was focused on Tylee's steps/ actions and the actions she witnessed rather than what she heard. I guess if they pressed Tylee may have remembered the content of the argument. I noticed they asked about her actions twice. Police may not have felt the content of the argument was worth pursuing.

She was asked about what the adults were yelling three times during the interview so they kept circling back to it. She clearly remembers what both Charles and her mother are saying to her during the argument but not what the argument was about, even when standing right next to her mother. When asked three times about the subject of the argument she says, "doesn't know" then "couldn't say," and finally "can't remember."

She also changes her description of a particular moment during the argument three times in the same paragragh. First saying "they were both yelling" and "they were yelling" to "it was mostly her step-dad(yelling)" to "he was really the only one yelling and that her mom was responding."

Tylee also said she went back into the house after the shots were fired to get her mom's purse and wallet. "She went through the garage door and went in and ran to her mom's closet and didn't see or hear anything." So I went back and watched the body cam footage.

The door between the garage and the house is off a short hallway a few steps before you reach the entrance to Lori's bedroom at the end. She would not have seen anything going from the garage to Lori's bedroom but it would be impossible for her not to see Charles laying on the floor when leaving Lori's bedroom. You have to make a left turn and face the living room for a couple steps to reach the hallway leading back to the garage door.

I also think it's strange that she describes Charles as in a rage and craziest she had ever seen him just like Alex.

Charles didn't show up at that house in a rage, he came to pick up JJ. He's not known to have ever been violent with either Lori or Tylee. Something happened in that house to get Charles upset and at some point Tylee knew what it was. She's also clearly downplaying Lori's part in what went down.

The saddest part is that she feels responsible for bringing the bat into the situation which is a lot to put on a kid's shoulders and would eat at her over time without some help. Any sane parent would have had the kids in therapy but I suspect that and/or a follow-up interview with Tylee by Chandler LE would have proved problematic for Lori.

Adding a picture of Lori's room looking towards the door to the hallway for context.
Lori's bedroom.jpg

In an earlier thread someone posted AC’s wife had an association w/the group that shall not be named and/or AVOW (I don’t remember which). I’m really curious if AC’s wife had a relationship w/Lori or Charles before entering Alex’s life. Pieces would fit together nicely if she did—not a stretch to imagine Lori introducing her to Alex (or arranging an “accidental” meeting) and encouraging Alex to marry. Seems Alex would do anything Lori asked. Then his new wife could execute her friend (prophet) Lori’s plan while Lori was innocently thousands of miles away.
Yeah... AVOW - interesting group there too... what if they hold/store members children for them for a price, like their subscription.

She was asked about what the adults were yelling three times during the interview so they kept circling back to it. She clearly remembers what both Charles and her mother are saying to her during the argument but not what the argument was about, even when standing right next to her mother. When asked three times about the subject of the argument she says, "doesn't know" then "couldn't say," and finally "can't remember."

She also changes her description of a particular moment during the argument three times in the same paragragh. First saying "they were both yelling" and "they were yelling" to "it was mostly her step-dad(yelling)" to "he was really the only one yelling and that her mom was responding."

Tylee also said she went back into the house after the shots were fired to get her mom's purse and wallet. "She went through the garage door and went in and ran to her mom's closet and didn't see or hear anything." So I went back and watched the body cam footage.

The door between the garage and the house is off a short hallway a few steps before you reach the entrance to Lori's bedroom at the end. She would not have seen anything going from the garage to Lori's bedroom but it would be impossible for her not to see Charles laying on the floor when leaving Lori's bedroom. You have to make a left turn and face the living room for a couple steps to reach the hallway leading back to the garage door.

I also think it's strange that she describes Charles as in a rage and craziest she had ever seen him just like Alex.

Charles didn't show up at that house in a rage, he came to pick up JJ. He's not known to have ever been violent with either Lori or Tylee. Something happened in that house to get Charles upset and at some point Tylee knew what it was. She's also clearly downplaying Lori's part in what went down.

The saddest part is that she feels responsible for bringing the bat into the situation which is a lot to put on a kid's shoulders and would eat at her over time without some help. Any sane parent would have had the kids in therapy but I suspect that and/or a follow-up interview with Tylee by Chandler LE would have proved problematic for Lori.

Adding a picture of Lori's room looking towards the door to the hallway for context.
View attachment 229015

ah, yes thank you for that visual!
so, perhaps Charles was already shot, but not laying on the floor in the living room yet - Alex moved him there and put the bat nearby?

...once she is located...

He can file for it right now, and on emergency grounds, and then LV has another charge lined up against her if she doesn't surrender TR.

It's sad that no one's tried to get custody of her yet, she barely turned 17 while missing. Maybe they have and it's not public. Her and JJ should stay together if they can.

And, if we believe what the landlord said... Charles had been texting him (the landlord) the night before the shooting. The landlord said Charles wanted another house as the attempt at reconciliation with Lori wasn't working. It's possible Charles did not want her to know he was going to end the lease on the home where she was residing, so he wouldn't want her snooping through texts on his phone. Lori was determined to grab and Snoop his phone. Imo

With this video CR has poured his heart out to the whole world just to be able to communicate with his Mom. I hope every single troll on the planet leaves this guy alone! He’s doing the only thing he can to help his little brother and sister if they can still be helped.

What a good man. I truly hope JJ and Tylee are alive to see how much their brother loves them. I also hope he’s been able to talk w/Charles’ family as are the only ones who truly share the same pain.

I expect Lori will ignore this message as she has everything else, and in my mind that alone makes her a wretched being. For people out there that have been supporting her, I hope this opens their eyes.

IMO her “work” is not that of any God worth worshiping. Thank you, but if this is what it takes to survive when TSHTF I’ll take my chances with the rest of the mere mortals.

It's not 100% clear who his dad is, but he was born during Lori's 2nd marriage. He's 23.

If that doesn't register with her....I dunno.

With this video CR had poured his heart out to the whole world just to be able to communicate with his Mom. I hope every single troll on the planet leaves this guy alone! He’s doing the only thing he can to help his little brother and sister if they can still be helped.

What a good man. I truly hope JJ and Tylee are alive to see how much their brother loves them. I also hope he’s been able to talk w/Charles’ family as are the only ones who truly share the same pain.

I expect Lori will ignore this message as she has everything else, and in my mind that alone makes her a wretched being. For people out there that have been supporting her, I hope this opens their eyes.

IMO her “work” is not that of any God worth worshiping. Thank you, but if this is what it takes to survive when TSHTF I’ll take my chances with the rest of the mere mortals.
Trolls are already criticizing him for using "sad background music" in the video. Really pisses me off. IMO he is another victim here and from what we can tell, he is one of the only cooperative Lori relatives

View attachment 229015
It would surprise me to find out Tylee brought the bat into the room at all. Unless someone told her to “get the bat”.

What an emotional roller-coaster. I really feel for Colby. I hope most of his words from that video will be transcribed in the MSM for all to read, especially the nice things he said about Charles. CR paints a picture of his family growing up and the kind of man CV was that is completely opposite from Lori's police interview describing CV (after CV was dead). Lori tries to make CV sound like an abusive spouse who didn't get along with her teenage kids and a man she was always running away from but going back to (I think she said 5 times). If I had only read Lori's account in that police report, and didn't know anything else about them, I would have believed her to be a spouse in an abusive relationship. I can see now why police bought the story. She tells it very convincingly and makes herself out to be a victim of over a decade of DV at the hands of CV. But knowing everything else we know, I don't fully believe Lori's description of her marriage or of the death of CV. Something is missing or has been twisted about that day IMHO. I believe Colby is being more truthful about CV. And I've got information overload, y'all. I don't know if I will get the Timeline updated tonight or not. Maybe over the weekend.

ETA: MOO

Last edited:
In her police interview re: CV shooting, Lori seems to indicate CV had had a physical fight with Colby when Colby was 16 (in Hawaii IIRC). Very interesting to hear how Colby talks about CV at the end of this video, as well as the anger he seems to hold toward Lori in past videos. Something isn't adding up MOO

I agree. I hope Colby maintains a relationship with JJ’s/Charles’ family after this is all over. This is the second step-father he has lost. Tylee one father, one stepfather.

Btw, I really hate that they refer to Chad as the kids’ stepfather!! That was Charles! And Joe Ryan. Chad doesn’t even know the kids! He sure hasn’t done any step-fathering!

The Grandparnets have filed for guardianship of JJ.

CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.

Case Number
CV33-20-0088

Court
Madison County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

File Date
01/29/2020

Case Type
G3a- Joint Petition Guard/Conserv (Minor) Same Party

Case Status
Active - Pending

Which site are you using for this? Thanks.

The Grandparnets have filed for guardianship of JJ.

CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.

Case Number
CV33-20-0088

Court
Madison County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

File Date
01/29/2020

Case Type
G3a- Joint Petition Guard/Conserv (Minor) Same Party

Case Status
Active - Pending
Can't quite remember who said there is no custody battle...lol... Got to think outside the box if you want to solve this case. You can't stick within the constraints of things that you know but you have to think on what motives people have and in the realms of logical probability.

Can't quite remember who said there is no custody battle...lol... Got to think outside the box if you want to solve this case. You can't stick within the constraints of things that you know but you have to think on what motives people have and in the realms of logical probability.

They just filed 2 days ago.

With this video CR has poured his heart out to the whole world just to be able to communicate with his Mom. I hope every single troll on the planet leaves this guy alone! He’s doing the only thing he can to help his little brother and sister if they can still be helped.

These families are in pieces because of 2 selfish adults. I am sure you would get the same emotion and heartbreak from the Daybell kids just wanting answers as to WHY. Hopefully this ends soon. Having to beg your Mom to step up and come forward on a public platform speaks volumes ...Normal parents would not inflict this on their kids. Nothing about this case is normal. MOO

IF Lori predicted a custody battle with KVW & Larry, it seems she took a page out of Chad's playbook, MOO - predictions (& visions!) can always come true if you *make* them come true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member