Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO, would send their kid back into get HER purse, after knowing that her estranged husband and brother were fighting? A VERY SICK WOMAN would send a child back in there. That is ENDANGERMENT!
It’s almost as though she was hoping TR would get arrested along with AC if they didn’t get away with the self defence theory. I say this because she’s given a history of them both rowing, TR with the bat and then coming in to get the purse may leave footprints in a crimescene. It really seems as though she did want the kids out of the way. I would never let my kids get in the middle of something like that and they’re all bigger and a lot tougher than I am. IMO you’re first instinct is to keep the kids out of the way. All MOO

Oh boy. Colby’s video is heartbreaking.

Lori did a great job painting herself as a DV victim in her own statement, but sure didn’t do so well coaching Tylee.

I’m very curious about Colby’s reaction to those statements.

The sending Tylee back into a known crime scene for her purse knocks the crazy up another level or two... and I’d thought it was high enough, what with leaving the scene of a crime and not calling 911 and all.

Narcissists tend to be excellent at gaslighting and crazy-making, and often bait their victims until they’re upset.

Colby “loves his mom because she’s his mom”... but I bet he hasn’t liked her all that much for a long time. However... pretty sure he truly loves and misses CV.

I’d bet Lori played her family members against each other, and that she was the underlying cause of conflict, if any really existed, between CV and the kids.

And aren’t there videos of JJ somewhere? Are they enough to get a read on his personality & behavior? IMO, Lori’s description of JJ does not mesh well with Colby’s. More and more, Lori strikes me as the kind of “parent” who would medicate a child into compliance, and create unnecessary problems by not listening, understanding, and adapting.

And Colby’s repeating of Hawaii? He’s having a tough time accepting that yes, Lori is really that callous... and that the kids are likely gone.

She was asked about what the adults were yelling three times during the interview so they kept circling back to it. She clearly remembers what both Charles and her mother are saying to her during the argument but not what the argument was about, even when standing right next to her mother. When asked three times about the subject of the argument she says, "doesn't know" then "couldn't say," and finally "can't remember."

She also changes her description of a particular moment during the argument three times in the same paragragh. First saying "they were both yelling" and "they were yelling" to "it was mostly her step-dad(yelling)" to "he was really the only one yelling and that her mom was responding."

Tylee also said she went back into the house after the shots were fired to get her mom's purse and wallet. "She went through the garage door and went in and ran to her mom's closet and didn't see or hear anything." So I went back and watched the body cam footage.

The door between the garage and the house is off a short hallway a few steps before you reach the entrance to Lori's bedroom at the end. She would not have seen anything going from the garage to Lori's bedroom but it would be impossible for her not to see Charles laying on the floor when leaving Lori's bedroom. You have to make a left turn and face the living room for a couple steps to reach the hallway leading back to the garage door.

I also think it's strange that she describes Charles as in a rage and craziest she had ever seen him just like Alex.

Charles didn't show up at that house in a rage, he came to pick up JJ. He's not known to have ever been violent with either Lori or Tylee. Something happened in that house to get Charles upset and at some point Tylee knew what it was. She's also clearly downplaying Lori's part in what went down.

The saddest part is that she feels responsible for bringing the bat into the situation which is a lot to put on a kid's shoulders and would eat at her over time without some help. Any sane parent would have had the kids in therapy but I suspect that and/or a follow-up interview with Tylee by Chandler LE would have proved problematic for Lori.

Adding a picture of Lori's room looking towards the door to the hallway for context.
View attachment 229015

Good info thanks. Tylee may well not know what the yelling was about as she says that is what woke her. She doesn't mention where Jj is while this yelling is all going on either.

Oh boy. Colby’s video is heartbreaking.

Lori did a great job painting herself as a DV victim in her own statement, but sure didn’t do so well coaching Tylee.

I’m very curious about Colby’s reaction to those statements.

The sending Tylee back into a known crime scene for her purse knocks the crazy up another level or two... and I’d thought it was high enough, what with leaving the scene of a crime and not calling 911 and all.

Narcissists tend to be excellent at gaslighting and crazy-making, and often bait their victims until they’re upset.

Colby “loves his mom because she’s his mom”... but I bet he hasn’t liked her all that much for a long time. However... pretty sure he truly loves and misses CV.

I’d bet Lori played her family members against each other, and that she was the underlying cause of conflict, if any really existed, between CV and the kids.

And aren’t there videos of JJ somewhere? Are they enough to get a read on his personality & behavior? IMO, Lori’s description of JJ does not mesh well with Colby’s. More and more, Lori strikes me as the kind of “parent” who would medicate a child into compliance, and create unnecessary problems by not listening, understanding, and adapting.

And Colby’s repeating of Hawaii? He’s having a tough time accepting that yes, Lori is really that callous... and that the kids are likely gone.
You picked up on exactly what i thought about Colby's video. He truly loved CV. I think he referred to CV setting a good example.

I do feel for Colby. With his first videos I wasn't as big of a fan. I think i must have insincerity. Looking at this now, I feel like what i must have sensed was that he did not have as great a relationship or respect of his mom. I think he has been "taught" well from somewhere of the importance of family and loyalty and I do think he truly feels that for his mom. He could definitely come up with many more flowery type adjectives or description of CV.

I vote for a spreadsheet of statements side by side to figure this all out of who said what from those police reports. It is interesting to me that Lori's statement focused alot on "history" if you will, rather than what happened that actual day. One of the things i am thinking is i want to know the start time of school. The statement from the hotel employee expecting CV back w/ JJ just doesn't jive w/ Lori thinking CV was late.

Good info thanks. Tylee may well not know what the yelling was about as she says that is what woke her. She doesn't mention where Jj is while this yelling is all going on either.
I wonder too, didn't tylee say all three of them were in separate rooms? she, JJ and Alex? yet, we got no bodycam video of JJ's room.

Can't quite remember who said there is no custody battle...lol... Got to think outside the box if you want to solve this case. You can't stick within the constraints of things that you know but you have to think on what motives people have and in the realms of logical probability.

There wasn't a custody battle when LE made that statement. It was just filed. I am glad too. As it is obvious Lori is not taking care of her own kids. What a great mom...not. Someone sane and responsible needs to raise them. If they are alive that is.

Thanks for the heads up @Gardener1850

Lori's Statement
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=justin lum fox 10 phoenix&epa=SEARCH_BOX

Screen shots for those that don't have Facebook. Lori sure does complain about JJ a lot ... always the victim. Ugh

View attachment 229048 View attachment 229049 View attachment 229050 View attachment 229051 View attachment 229052

Re: Alex: "He's professional with guns." I bet he is. But her statement didn't paint Alex as being or seeming very threatened by Charles.

Also, by the time this interview took place, Lori had had an opportunity to just see what was on Charles' phone. But in the interview she never mentions what she actually saw -- she doesn't say that Charles' texts did or did not contain something upsetting to her, right? I wish the officer had asked "So what exactly was on his phone??"

There wasn't a custody battle when LE made that statement. It was just filed. I am glad too. As it is obvious Lori is not taking care of her own kids. What a great mom...not. Someone sane and responsible needs to raise them. If they are alive that is.
There was a custody battle already in effect even before it became legal. Custody battles don't begin in the courts they begin in the homes. Feel free to constraint your minds. But I'm trying to solve this and looking for input that looks outside the given constraints but within logical probabilities.

I wonder too, didn't tylee say all three of them were in separate rooms? she, JJ and Alex? yet, we got no bodycam video of JJ's room.

Lori's statement clears things up somewhat. Charles took JJ to the car and came back for his phone that he left on the counter. Lori stole the phone, refused to give it back and was trying to view Charles' private text messages which upset Charles. That's what she said anyway. I think he may have been freaking because his business contacts etc. were on there.

Tylee couldn't remember this because it makes her mother resposible for the chain of events that took place. If Lori hadn't stolen Charles' phone, he would have picked it up, walked out the door and would still be alive.

There was a custody battle already in effect even before it became legal. Custody battles don't begin in the courts they begin in the homes. Feel free to constraint your minds. But I'm trying to solve this and looking for input that looks outside the given constraints but within logical probabilities.

I will need a link for that. Or is this your opinion?

I get what you're saying but the phrase "custody battle" connotes (for me) a protracted series of conversations with lawyers, court appearances, documents , etc., not just a couple in a disagreement over who should care for the children and when.

So Lori's statement said this:
BBM

Lori questions why he was here, why he was in town, and then brought up that he's been talking to her other brother, who came into town at the same time. Lori advised she hasn't talked to her other brother Adam in a long time and her husband was texting him and she was questioning as to why they talk and if they talk. Lori said her husband has been saying all these texts like 'you're going down' and such and that he is blaming her for their marriage breaking up and other marriages around them, calling her a destroyer of families.

What or who could he (CV) be referring to? Maybe the affair? Was there a threat of divorce at all in Chad's marriage? Or was he referring to BB and MB? I thought that was a surprise to BB though. I would have to look back to see when MB or BB filed for divorce.

Lori's statement clears things up somewhat. Charles took JJ to the car and came back for his phone that he left on the counter. Lori stole the phone, refused to give it back and was trying to view Charles' private text messages which upset Charles. That's what she said anyway. I think he may have been freaking because his business contacts etc. were on there.

Tylee couldn't remember this because it makes her mother resposible for the chain of events that took place. If Lori hadn't stolen Charles' phone, he would have picked it up, walked out the door and would still be alive.

This is my theory, too!!

I believe the criminal term is called theft and possibly felony theft in Arizona. In most states, if you commit a crime that results in the death of another person, even if you didn't actually kill them yourself, you can be charged with murder. I'm talking to you Chandler LE!

And at the top of Lori's statements, it says "second degree murder". How did they go from that to self-defense?

Even if there were undertones of a custody battle about to take place LVs statement to police basically states neither of the adults could cope with him for long. If we believe what her statement says (and I struggle with that tbh) LV blames CV for uprooting him and giving him instability and she’s done the exact same thing.

IF JJ were to be safe with a family member or friend, he hasn’t seen either of his primary carers in months, his dads died (does he even know that?), he’s lost his trained dog, his iPad and is without medication. Parents, dog and iPad will all be the most important things in his little life.

Any idea of a custody battle fueling all of this imo was a false narrative. Even if he by some miracle turned up tomorrow LV would struggle to prove she’s put the needs of her autistic son first. Her actions these last few months have proven that.

My sons autistic, he’s an adult now, high functioning and still never managed to spend more than three nights away from me. He still hasn’t spent more than four hours without contacting me in a day. In the best possible case those kids are being cared for by someone they know and trust but even that would take a huge toll on a autistic child’s MH. MOO

So Lori's statement said this:
BBM

Lori questions why he was here, why he was in town, and then brought up that he's been talking to her other brother, who came into town at the same time. Lori advised she hasn't talked to her other brother Adam in a long time and her husband was texting him and she was questioning as to why they talk and if they talk. Lori said her husband has been saying all these texts like 'you're going down' and such and that he is blaming her for their marriage breaking up and other marriages around them, calling her a destroyer of families.

What or who could he (CV) be referring to? Maybe the affair? Was there a threat of divorce at all in Chad's marriage? Or was he referring to BB and MB? I thought that was a surprise to BB though. I would have to look back to see when MB or BB filed for divorce.

Murder July 11, 2019
MB & BB divorce filed July 8, 2019, final October 22, 2019
Melani's new husband divorced his first wife August 1, 2019

I don’t think anyone was fighting for custody of Tylee, who would that be? She’s 17, almost an adult. No one has heard from her for months, in the prime of her teen years where she should be out with friends, living her life.

Secondly, even if someone wanted custody of JJ before all this, that doesn’t mean they would get it. Go through the courts like normal people. It would take a lot to remove a child from the only parent he has left, they would need a good reason.

Lori’s behavior since also makes no sense if she wanted to keep custody of her son. She sure hasn’t made herself look like a responsible parent. She also hasn’t had custody of him for the last four months and is living it up in Hawaii with her new husband!

This custody theory has been pushed by Lori and Chad’s inner circle since the beginning, and no matter which way I try to see it, it just makes no sense. Lori sure isn’t caring for JJ now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2