Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

OMG. I seriously feel dizzy...always a shock no matter how much expected. What a lying B*tch.

I said this yesterday but this case looks like the Kyron Hormon case. The step mom was the last one to see the child. JMO

Since day 1 for me.
TS & TH profiles are almost identical.

I'm going to be shocked if we don't hear news of an arrest being made within the next 48 hours.

It's coming…and by "it" here, I mean, Lady Justice.

She's coming for Someone.

That Someone is going to need to turn around and face her, too.

Book it. 100%

If the time frame fits in the same window as the hiking trip, then they really need to go check that area.

I read earlier on this thread (might have been thread #2 though) that Gannon Googled something along the lines of “can my parents find me if my phone is turned off?” before he disappeared.

Could it be possible that the SM took his phone and searched that instead to make it look like he ran away on his own?
I've thought that since day one :(

Why is this being reported when LE said don’t?
I almost wonder if this wasn't some kind of plan being used by the police and that they're instructing people, including the neighbor, what to divulge. I just thought it was strange that a number of news sources claimed to have seen the video but aren't saying anything about it to protect the investigation. Why would police intentionally share "secret evidence" with so many news outlets, etc.,unless it was to the advantage of the investigation. Perhaps it's a way to put psychological pressure on the stepmother in an attempt to get her to crack.

Honestly, this only piles on. It’s not clear to me if he’s talking about Sun. Or Mon. LE would have already checked GPS, video or no video. Crime lab would not converge on the house for a scenario where Gannon simply left in a vehicle and she came back without him. There are other details and that’s but one of the problems with the meddling salivating media when they do things like this. I hope LE burns the press on this.

i hope she forgot and had her cell phone with her so they can track where it pinged. UGH!
Or maybe the truck has GPS.

I wonder if it's possible that LE has already seen the video and has been investigating the truck and it's owner and they just haven't said.

They don't usually discuss the specifics of an investigation, after all.

Then when the neighbor did an interview they had no choice but to address it and ask that the media not show it.

Imo

So I am pretty convinced Garden of the Gods plays a huge part in this. She took the pic there to throw them off the trail but she went back according to her family. I have a feeling she dropped off the little sister then went back and did away with him. She probably thinks no one will think to look there because she would have incriminated herself.

Shocked. But not shocked all at the same time.

But...…..I'm wondering about the wording. Gannon got into the truck. Did he do it on his own free will? Or was he carried? Was that poor boy in a duffle bag, tote, etc? That would still be legitimately Gannon being in a truck. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around him walking willingly into a truck and then never coming back. WHAT IN THE HECK? And why are they taking large pieces of evidence that look like carpet, flooring, etc?

Did she do something to him Sunday night or Monday morning and there was blood on the carpet, etc? Told him she would take him to the doctor and got him in the truck? Then didnt want to face dad or anyone else for abuse...…..

I have to believe that FBI and EPCS know what they are doing with not releasing any info last night, and then all of a sudden this morning, BOOM. I think the heat is intensifying on SM. Anyone trying to believe her has to be having more and more doubts......

~snip

His stepmother, Letecia "Tecia" Stauch, was the last one to see him on Jan. 27. She said Gannon Stauch left to walk to a friend's house.

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified.

Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Stauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Stauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

More at link:
Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

From what I read it sounds like they both got into the car and left together.

Gardenista said:

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

-Is he reffering to 10:15 a.m. Sunday or Monday?

??? Did Gannon walk himself to the truck or was he carried. It kills me when people don’t give specific details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500