Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was not OK when they left in the pickup truck, and she was disposing of his body ( perish the thot) it seems to me she was gone kind of a long time.
I didn't think a case could pull me in more than the H Broussard one did, but wow. This one is extremely heartbreaking and also disgustingly intriguing. Still praying for you, Gannon.

I just don't feel SM did anything purposefully or premeditated. Call me crazy, and yes she seems very defensive and something happened, but I don't see it premeditated. I do see a happy kid in photos and videos. I suspect an accident happened and she had to cover it up. Perhaps when she was out with him. No idea what it would be that she wouldn't try to get help for him but I think something happened and she panicked and dumped his body somewhere, then returned home, and then concocted something elaborate.

I'd be interested to know where that red truck is now, if there's forensics being done on it.

Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.
Wow. :( Well there it is. Busted in a lie by the neighbor's home security cam. Ugh.

Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

I wished they would have said what day.

In SM's backside TV interview, she said they went to the Garden of the God's on Sunday. She made her daughter confirm on camera that she saw GS on Sunday after they allegedly returned home after the hike.
Edited because info was not MSM

Last edited:
To be honest, this small object in that video clip of the man walking during daylight has bothered me the most. It probably isn't relevant, but I went back through video clips of them bringing out evidence, and the video stills from the nighttime, and that object isn't there at those times. I can't make out what it is at all, and it truly creeps me out. I couldn't sleep last night after zooming in on it multiple times! I mean, a man is walking by and he's not freaked out so it must not be anything too weird. But it was there at that time, and not there at other times when their home was recorded on video.
I am 99.9% sure it is a dog on a leash w/ the owner walking ahead of it.
Next to it is an electrical box. All completely innocent. IMO

Didn't she have to go pick up a prescription on Monday? I'm so confused. Maybe he's alive?
Didn’t the lady talking to Gray Hughes mention that stepmom called drs. office to get a script for Gannon’s constipation. You can buy Miralax over the counter. Not sure if it takes a script for kids. Maybe stepmom called to have documentation for illness.

Does anybody have the timestamp of when GH is talking about GS? I would greatly appreciate it!
Can anyone post a link to this video call? I’m at work and would love to run it in the background but I don’t have time to go back through the thread to find it. Ty in advance you wonderful peeps!

Speaking frankly and tactfully as possible:

I do not under any circumstances believe Gannon was seen entering vehicle with TS on his own volition. NO WAY

I do not care who prints it or reports it.

I would not believe it if I read it in my BIBLE.

CSI went back to home yesterday 2x for MANY HOURS removing evidence.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member