Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
24s

Troconis enters not guilty plea. Will be back March 3rd.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
1m

Judge says work trips need to be approved through probation. Judge says no side trips. She will be allowed to travel for business appointments with clients to show them fabrics. She sells designer fabrics.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
3m

Judge eliminates drug testing. Orders passport handover. Can work on bracelet comfort with probation. Sticks with house arrest. Can only go out for religious, lawyer, shopping reasons. Wont allow her to leave state.
@FOX61News
Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
6m

Schoenhorn says bail bondsman secured all 2.1-million.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
10m

Colangelo on release...says Troconis was trying to have contact with Fotis through a third party.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
10m

Colangelo on GPS device. Says Troconis is wearing a sweat band that makes it look tighter than it is. He is okay with using a thinner sock but they have already loosened it once.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
12m

Schoenhorn says they’ll hand over Troconis’ passports.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
13m

Schoenhorn asks drug testing and ankle monitoring requirement be removed. Says structure of Troconis ankle bones has caused chaffing and bruising.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
14m

Schoenhorn says Troconis can only meet with lawyer go to doctor and church. Asks to do away with house arrest with restriction to only travel in CT, MA and NY.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
15m

Motion for Traconis for release. Not asking for bail to be reduced. Troconis family paid through bonds company. Troconis lived in CT for 2 years.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
16m

Motion for discovery is withdrawn. Judge says talk to each other and work it out.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
17m

On motion of files. Bowman returned filed to states attorney. Colangelo says he has all discovery files EXCEPT on conspiracy to commit murder charge.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
19m

Colangelo says this is first time Troconis has needed an interpreter. Schoenhorn says she doesn’t need every word translated but can’t follow 100%.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
20m

Troconis is putting on a headset for English to Spanish interpretation.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

Judge says work trips need to be approved through probation. Judge says no side trips. She will be allowed to travel for business appointments with clients to show them fabrics. She sells designer fabrics.
@FOX61News

Wait...I thought she needed to get a job???

Did they rule on change of venue to Hartford or wasn't "Dog Bite" prepared to discuss the motion?

Ongoing disappointment with State here, why weren't passports picked up when she was first arrest now nearly 6 months AGO?

Unbelievable IMO.

MOO

Yep...I can see her making her ankle swell as much as possible....her doctor parents would know how to do this. Then go get the monitor adjusted.....go home, get the other hidden passport, slip off the bracelet and gone...get on a friends jet that does not have to go through all check points....flee to a country that has no extradition with the US. I see it happening....JMOO

I know we cannot research her daughter....but IMO and thinking out loud. MT lives in CT....dad lives in Venezuela, thought from past reports here daughter lived with dad during school year, why now is daughter going to school in NY? Why has MT made all these comments about picking daughter up at airport if daughter is in NY? My mind is spinning with so many questions....JMOMT...just my own mind thinking

Did they rule on change of venue to Hartford or wasn't "Dog Bite" prepared to discuss the motion?

Ongoing disappointment with State here, why weren't passports picked up when she was first arrest now nearly 6 months AGO?

Unbelievable IMO.

MOO

Things were happening rapidly, but I thought MT's attorney said something about handing over an expired Venezuelan passport and Colangelo said "this is the first I've heard of it" before the Judge ordered all passports handed over.

Post #660 related the reports from Fox61 happening in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard