OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before a nasty RUMOR going around that GW4 was found deceased in his cell makes it's way here, I will say, it is a RUMOR. There was an inmate found not breathing over the weekend but NOT GW4. Prayers for the staff of RCSO. :(

From what I gathered about what the Attorney said that Jake likes to brag about himself, so just because that attorney put its on record about JW talking to inmates he wants it not to be allowed in court, JMO

From what I gathered about what the Attorney said that Jake likes to brag about himself, so just because that attorney put its on record about JW talking to inmates he wants it not to be allowed in court, JMO

I agree. If there's a snitch with information, just ignore it. Jake never has said anything that can be used against him. Ugh.

He's probably realized that he has said more than he should have...oops!..., and they are trying to debunk it before it comes to light.

I find it funny mods delete posts I make about birthday spankings yet this blatant opinion is left unchecked. No offense Johnny.
The reason it was written because Jake Wagner thinks his family is above everyone, he committed a crime that is unforgivable, he similes at the judge like they are best friends, the judge needs to call him out and shame him, JMO

The reason it was written because Jake Wagner thinks his family is above everyone, he committed a crime that is unforgivable, he similes at the judge like they are best friends, the judge needs to call him out and shame him, JMO
?
Didn’t mean any thing about it to anyone except Jake, I’ll ask to remove it.
?
I find it funny mods delete posts I make about birthday spankings yet this blatant opinion is left unchecked. No offense Johnny.
?
ya, like we can believe that after Reader’s famous line (paraphrased) “...and all the lies they told...”
?
I think he did in the beginning, before the special document was created during court back months ago.
?
Before a nasty RUMOR going around that GW4 was found deceased in his cell makes it's way here, I will say, it is a RUMOR. There was an inmate found not breathing over the weekend but NOT GW4. Prayers for the staff of RCSO. :(
?

I wonder if the “under current” of activities surrounding the case could be playing a role in Jake getting more pressure to talk in the jail. Possibly others wondering where the investigation has touched? JMO

Today’s Entries:
#47 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF BALLISTICS EVIDENCE AND OPINIONS FILED Attorney: MEYERS, GREGORY W
02/10/2020 #48 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF SHOEPRINT EVIDENCE AND OPINIONS FILED Attorney: MEYERS, GREGORY W
02/10/2020 #49 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF ANY WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS THE STATE INTENDS TO PRESENT IN ITS CASE IN CHIEF FILED Attorney: MEYERS, GREGORY W
02/10/2020 #50 DEFENDANT'S MOTION IN LIMINE REQUESTING A PRETRIAL EVIDENTIARY HEARING TO DETERMINE THE ADMISSIBILITY OF ANY NON-TESTIFYING CO-DEFENDANT STATEMENTS THE STATE INTENDS TO PRESENT IN ITS CASE IN CHIEF FILED Attorney: MEYERS, GREGORY W
02/10/2020 RESPONSE TO DEFENDANTS' MOTION FOR ORDER APPOINTING COORDINATING DISCOVERY ATTORNEY FILED Attorney: JUNK, PROSECUTING ATTORNEY, ROBERT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500