Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there have been rumblings of blood being found on SM. I think this statement was carefully crafted by her to attempt to refute all the stories that are popping up on SM. I don't want to get in trouble, so I can't list them all, but there are shocking number of SM speculations that are "answered" in this statement. IMO, of course

No way. I dislike the immediate jump to narcissism most of these threads take so I won't use that word. However, she clearly displays a need for control and to try to convince people of her story by sheer force of will. I get the sense that staying quiet is physically painful for her. I think this statement was put out because she CANNOT keep quiet in the face of all the speculation. She wants to be in control of the narrative. IMO, of course, again.
It looks from those pictures that there is housing directly backed up to S backyard. I just don’t understand how he wouldn’t have been captured on those same neighbors surveillance that we have already seen. It seems like his route would lead him to the front of the home. And I don’t see an 11yo to think out how to avoid surveillance cameras, especially at his home base.

I completely agree about her need to control the narrative and she just can’t stop herself. She needs people to believe her narrative and she needs to get this story out there BEFORE LE puts out their own. She purposely chose a news outlet instead of SM this time to help legitimize her story.

personally, I hope she continues to go cray cray on SM, because with every post, LE can possibly get little snippets of clues.

OK because of the stupid region filter on news reports, I haven't seen or heard this new load of waffle from TS MOO.

But I am guessing from the flurry of posts she has altered her story to 'explain away' observations noted by the public and social media?

Here’s Tecia recent statement. Released very early this morning.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

February 12, 2020

She issued the following statement:

“First and foremost, I would like to thank all agencies, volunteers, and community members who are working diligently and praying endlessly to bring Gannon home safe. Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability and our immediate & extended family members throughout the east coast. To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.

Social Media has been devastating from the harsh comments, speculations, threats, cyber bullying, etc. It has been a challenge when people are trying to run you off the road, waiting outside your hotel, threatening to kill you, etc. I encourage the Sheriff’s Office to take down those pages that promote negative behavior and violence. Let’s Do what Gannon would do. Be Kind to one another!

We all have engaged in something crazy online at some point but Gannon would want everyone to get along and to focus on finding him.

I know that many people have kids and are invested in this because it hits close to home for them. I would like to think that overall most people are genuine and want to do everything in their power to find G. With that being sad, Please take a step back for a moment and let me explain to you a few details that were not released. For example, just like the video that was leaked, there are additional details that were hidden due to 1) the department doing its job 2) the effects of social media and how some individuals would criticize or hinder the investigation. I chose to listen, I didn’t leak videos or information. But at this time it’s getting later in the process and we just want Gannon home. I feel the need to fill in some gaps. Now let me stress this, POLICE have known this since the first interview.

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. Last, from day one the Sheriff’s office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!

Tecia Stauch

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Just catching up here and reading the latest statement
My thoughts this morning-

From SM----
Day 1- "Gannon Ran Away"

Day 2- "Gannon went to a friends house (don't know which friend, though) and then decided to run away"

TODAY- ""From day one, LE has known the description of the person/friend who Gannon left with.
Also, LE has in depth details of that person that go along with POINTING to who sent the person or why he may have come""

Just OMG, SMH

BBM. I think LE are just fine with TS making all of these statements. All of the contradictions, etc are great for their future case. Also, it's even better that it's voluntary statements to the media as there are no constitutional issues at play. I think they're fine with her taking ALL of that rope. IMO.
Exactly. And if she is refusing further questioning, almost doesn’t matter as she’s putting it all out there for them anyway.

Trying to catch up. Just read latest statement from TS.
She says G gets out other side of truck in video. Why then did AS say to neighbor who showed him the video that she lied?
Seems like she’s just fabricating the story as she goes to fit gaps in her story people on social media have pointed out.
It’s all very convenient.

Well, just call me confused.....

What I infer is that there is blood evidence in the garage and back and forth to the gate. After he cut his foot he kept checking the gate. She is trying to explain why blood found in multiple locations? IMO

ITA^^^ WHY EVEN MENTION IT??? If she is trying to explain away the possibility of blood being found in multiple locations, that implies there may be a substantial amount of Gannon's blood/droplets found. IF this is true, the potential for a fairly significant cut exists. Why wouldn't Gannon be taken for medical care to determine if sutures may be needed? If the cut only needed a bandage, why would it continue to bleed enough to leave a trail? Especially if he had shoes on. What kind of woodworking tool could cut through a shoe and wound his foot like this? Has LE found only one bloody shoe?

He cut his foot on Saturday so she thought it was a good idea to take him hiking on Sunday?!? WTH?!? C’mon!!!:mad: MOO

EXACTLY!!!!! Doesn't make much sense, does it? I'm sorry, but for me, her statement (unfortunately :(), causes a great deal of suspicion that Gannon was indeed injured by her. Again, why would she even publicly mention Gannon cut his foot on Saturday night, then take him hiking on Sunday? That would imply the cut only needed a bandage ("he was good to go"), and there would not be any reason for blood to be found in the garage, or on the back of the vehicle(s).

There's so much going on in stepmoms released statement. There's a small part of me that believes she's come unhinged enough to purposely add outlandish falsehoods to her statement to watch it burn on SM.

For one, I think the mention of her husband was not really to thank him. She was blasting him.

For me, I'm still focused on Gannon being alive Monday morning. If that video is a fact, this is a big deal. The window then closes from him being seen in the driveway around 10am(ish), to being reported missing later in the early evening. I believe the events of Sunday night are important. While she was spilling her guts, regardless of LE advice, she still stayed away from Sunday.

She's also claiming she did not leak any videos. Is she claiming now that someone else did that, someone was posting as her under a false profile?

Her very last sentence "I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!" Yikes - this one sentence was an interesting way to end her statement. I despise it.

My takeaway, is that she wants the public to believe that Gannon managed a somewhat sophisticated escape in broad daylight, during a time that's very busy for families to be returning from work and being more visible outside of their homes.

What's the word? Astounded! I did not expect to wake up to this, this morning. Word salad, that has made it even worse for TS and I didnt think it possible. Barefoot in a garage? Bandaging cut foot in garage? 11 yr old w only existing key? LE is dealing with a person who has shucked and jived their entire life. They have their work cut out for them.

Is the cut foot the reason he was walking slowly in the video?

If he supposedly cut his foot on Saturday I doubt he would have been hiking on Sunday. In fact, the cut foot story is possibly meant to explain blood evidence from who knows what part of his body. It's to explain why Gannon's blood was found by LE most likely. What did she do to Gannon?

I'm studying what I can find for exterior shots of the home.

Here's an FYI about homes in Colorado Springs and the surrounding area (I've had four). New construction is very similar and the garages are snug. Two car garages barely fit two cars in a lot of cases. Three car garages, often the third stall is used just for storage, bikes, sporting equipment, etc, especially busy families with children. Many larger trucks are simply too big to park in these tight garages. Additionally most HOAs have prohibitions against street parking overnight. That being said, even with a three car garage, three cars would be a challenge to house.

What I'm wondering about in this case is 1. the location of the gate. (Best I can tell, theirs might not be visible but could be inset on the far side of the garage. I believe I can see each of their side neighbors' gates.) And 2, where the family keeps their garbage cans. I ask because surely an HOA prohibits them from being visible from the street. Garage space might be at a premium. Perhaps their trash cans are kept behind the gate.... jumping off what TS said in her Open Letter of Guilt, might there be a slight blood trail to the garage and to the gate, from multiple trips to THE TRASH CAN?

It's possible items then went out with the regular trash pick up (on Thursdays, based on curb placement of neighborhood trash cans in MSM photos) or those items could have been removed from the trash and relocated on Monday.... like to a pond.

JMOJMOJMO
Wow. I like your idea about the trash cans and blood.

I was thinking the gate and cut-foot stories were unrelated, but you mighf be onto something .

MOO

I’m not good at reading between the lines like most of you are. I have read that in lies told, the truth comes through.

What I find so disturbing is that TS is speaking at all! Investigators asked her NOT to do so, or so she said. So why now would she be discussing evidence? Does she think this is actually helping her case? How on earth can it possibly help find Gannon? And what does him having a key to the gate have to do with anything? I am completely baffled.

I guess the more she talks, the digger the hole she digs for herself to be buried in. I don’t know.

TS, talk to LE. TELL THEM THE TRUTH. Find Gannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member