Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a general question...........does anyone here have a sense of the LE capacity where LV is? That is to say, do you think that the couple is under 24/7 surveillance? I personally doubt it though wonder if anyone has a sense of things in this regard.

The FBI is involved in the case and they certainly have enough manpower, I also imagine the town has called in state police to aid local police.

Just a general question...........does anyone here have a sense of the LE capacity where LV is? That is to say, do you think that the couple is under 24/7 surveillance? I personally doubt it though wonder if anyone has a sense of things in this regard.

I would be surprised if they are NOT under constant surveillance.

I am not surprised it took Lori 4 days to call about Charles's life insurance policy. It probably took that long to clean up from the wild pool party she hosted the same day her brother murdered her husband in that very house. I mean, priorities.

Why would she continue to log into JJ's former school in AZ? Speculation: Could she have been communicating with someone from the school through that app? Either an employee of the school or another parent she knows from when JJ was there? Is there someone there in Lori's corner? Someone who might have inside info and tell Lori when things happen? This is really concerning. On Dec 6 warrants were served on the school for JJ's records. By Dec 12th Alex is dead and Lori and Chad had returned to Hawaii. We didn't find out about those warrants until Feb 5th. Could Lori have known about the warrants right after they were served? (Speculation Only)

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
57 mins ·
NEW DETAILS: LIFE Academy, JJ Vallow’s former school sent me this exclusive statement on Lori Vallow allegedly logging into school app. Officials tell me an account belonging to her has been seen on posts from 9/7-2/4. LIFE removed her access since discovering this. I’ve obtained seven different instances of her alleged account seen on lists of parents who viewed school posts. The question is why? School officials are not sure but are staying vigilant.

upload_2020-2-12_23-22-54-png.231753

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

I really don't know what to make of this, but I hope it means they are able to track Lori's every move and see every location she has logged in from since unenrolling JJ. MOO.

Why has she logged in multiple times since unenrolling JJ?
I'm going to guess the know it's not LE because wouldn't they check with them first before announcing to media???
Is she spying on them? Is that what's she doing with her free time?

If LE is monitoring Lori's electronic communications (and I assume they have been doing so for awhile... unless there's some legal reason this couldn't be done)... it's obvious she hasn't been in contact with her children. Unless, of course, it's via one of those communication veils. :(:mad:

So I am watching that Left Undone YouTube series on the Vallow case and Julie Rowe is losing her mind in the comments section-quite the display mental instability!
I am laughing so hard as I read her comments! She kinda disappeared for a while. She was all set to do two podcasts week according to to her last podcast a few weeks ago. Gee what happened? Thanks for the post gave me a good laugh.

Why would she continue to log into JJ's former school in AZ? Speculation: Could she have been communicating with someone from the school through that app? Either an employee of the school or another parent she knows from when JJ was there? Is there someone there in Lori's corner? Someone who might have inside info and tell Lori when things happen? This is really concerning. On Dec 6 warrants were served on the school for JJ's records. By Dec 12th Alex is dead and Lori and Chad had returned to Hawaii. We didn't find out about those warrants until Feb 5th. Could Lori have known about the warrants right after they were served? (Speculation Only)
I hope it turns out to be a communications conduit. If it is my inclination is that it is a link in the chain to where the kids are.

I am not surprised it took Lori 4 days to call about Charles's life insurance policy. It probably took that long to clean up from the wild pool party she hosted the same day her brother murdered her husband in that very house. I mean, priorities.

And two of those days were Saturday and Sunday. Oh how I hope that call was recorded.

I feel like he needs to enjoy the hand-holding and three a days as it will most likely come to a grinding halt in the near future. Chad commented that Tammy worked to bring him to Lori quickly after her death- I think if Tammy is working on anything it will be to expose the truth of her death and those of any others involved in this horrible tragedy.

3 a days? I keep thinking about Chad’s motives - could the sex really be that good?

I keep thinking: I'm not sure how "coughing and vomiting" though the night is "dying peacefully in her sleep..." o_O MOO

yeah, respiratory arrest, whether caused by a URI, asthma, or suffocation, not at all a peaceful way to go.
do we know if Tammy had known allergies, like something that might cause anaphylaxis? I know if I ate say, shellfish, accidentally, I would die.
Chad says he woke up and saw her laying peacefully dead, on the floor?

poor poor Tammy, my heart breaks for her and her children.

I keep trying to reconcile the Chad I knew, when he was in the Bishopric of my home ward (congregation), with these events and I can’t. I agree completely that being on the side of truth and that which is right always seemed a true core value to him. That leaves only a few possibilities with regard to Tammy’s death—MOO.

1. Tammy did die of natural causes (which would be wild considering everything else). And as for the kids either they are ok (hard to believe at this point) or he believes Lori implicitly when she says they are ok, but she can’t prove it to him for their own safety.

2. She was poisoned but he had and still has no idea she was murdered in order to make way for the black widow to find a new home to spin her web. Like many others, he fell for Lori’s facade.

3. He participated in her murder but somehow justified it in his mind as an absolutely essential move, and he possibly even believes that he was commanded by God to do it.

Any of these answers could explain his defiance, his willingness to go to church, and his carefree demeanor. Any other answer, unless I haven’t thought of one which is highly possible, would indicate a complete personality change, a change from a person who aligned his identity with being on the “right” side of things to being ... well ... to being I don’t want to say what it’s so awful.

Obviously, he is doing all kinds of wrong things, but I just wonder if he doesn’t still actually think he’s completely in the right somehow. MOO

I keep wondering if Tammy did die of natural causes, and the trauma of her death is what sent Chad over the edge

I keep wondering if Tammy did die of natural causes, and the trauma of her death is what sent Chad over the edge

I don't think we can rule that out other than Lori moving to Rexburg a month and a half before doesn't make much sense if she wasn't intending to end up with Chad, at a minimum, and more likely seems like she knew she was going to (and not just because she's a hot blonde). It seems like a stretch that Lori came to Rexburg, hoping she could somehow capture Chad or for some other reason having nothing to do with him, then Tammy happened to die, and Lori managed to capture Chad in 2 weeks. Sure, truth is stranger than fiction, but if a work of fiction had a plot like this the critics and readers would tear it apart.

From what it seems, is it works exactly like a Text Message on the Apple Iphones, it sends a message to your phone if you have the notification/pop up set up and click on the pop-up it will bring directly to the message/portal and count as a 'Read' Message - THEN supposedly you can view all of those who read the message once on the school portal. It's very interesting she kept clicking, and viewing the messages, and maybe she didn't realize it was tracking each time..

I would assume this might be out of a habit or a self conscious interest in what the school and parents are gossiping about her..

Truly I think technology will be the downfall of LV, she had her daughters phone with her while on the island... the FBI will have a field day with their phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa