Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satellite View of the home with a woods near by.

خرائط ‪Google

could someone please tell me if the link works? I had 1 post deleted because my link didn't work. Thanks‬‏‏

Works great! And this answered my question about the intersection in the white car image in relation to the woods. Same intersection that Napa is on, just on the other side of the street. Hmmm...

Rosalia Fodera on Twitter
A growing memorial for #FayeMarieSwetlik outside the Churchill Heights neighborhood where she lived & where her body was found #wral @WRAL
EQtPBQkU8AIg1Fl.jpg

EQtPBQnU8AA7GsK.jpg

EQtPBQlUwAUZiui.jpg

10:41 PM - 13 Feb 2020

I'd be curious to find out how many of you websleuthers are empaths like me.

I'm absolutely wrecked by this case right now. Thinking of you sweet girl. You were so loved.
I'm not. I just follow these things in hopes of knowing how better to protect myself and especially those I love from evil and with hope that many others doing the same makes for a better society.

I don't fall apart over any of these stories but some of them make me legitimately angry. When someone not so unlike someone I love is killed and there seems to have been nothing that could reasonably have been done to prevent it, it makes me angry. This case makes me angry.

County Coroner states that Faye's body was found 11am; then LE state that Faye was found at 2pm - both in the same article. geez......

Autopsy booked for Saturday.

BREAKING: Latest in search for missing 6-year-old in Cayce, South Carolina

I think these are the 2 quotes you're referring to. The first one says the body was found at about 11 am Thursday. As I read it, the second says that the 11 am finding was confirmed by Snellgrove at 2 pm. Possibly?

Lexington County Coroner Margaret Fisher said Faye's body was found at about 11 a.m. Thursday.

Snellgrove confirmed her body had been found about 2 p.m. Thursday.

SC Victim Assistance S.C. State Office of Victim Assistance
The State Office of Victim Assistance provides financial assistance to victims of violent crime in South Carolina who meet certain eligibility requirements. The Crime Victim's Compensation Fund is a financial assistance program which helps victims with expenses directly resulting from a crime that are not covered by other payment sources. Examples of costs that may be reimbursed by the fund, after review, are: medical costs, counseling, lost wages/lost support, and burial bills for a deceased victim if proper documentation is submitted. Property loss, property damage, and crime scene clean up are NOT covered. The application for assistance must be signed by a parent or guardian if the victim is under 18 years of age.

I'm absolutely wrecked by this case right now. Thinking of you sweet girl. You were so loved.
That is what I've been experiencing since we first heard she was missing. I have many grands and great-grands, but I'm particularly close to one precisely Faye-Marie's age and joyous outlook on life.

Duplicate

Last edited:
Michael Fuller on Twitter (Video)
In the town of Kershaw family, friends and many people who didn't even know Faye Swetlik gathered together to lift the 6 year-olds name up in prayer and to honor her life @WLTX
11:45 PM - 13 Feb 2020
This is near Kershaw? I did not realize. My husband would race the Carolina track there twice a year and there were only 2 motels to stay with one always being raided by SWAT for drug activity.

Yes but my mind has not accepted this news yet so I'm keeping it together. I'm not going to watch any videos of Faye tonight and avoiding anything describing her personality, likes etc. or any footage of her family talking about her. I have to be careful, I fell into a severe depression over Cherish Perriwinkle in 2013 when I was pregnant. It took a long time and it sort of eclipsed my son's first year. It happened again with the baby who was left in the swing. He was the same age as my third baby. My husband doesnt get it at all, most people dont. None of these things upset him for more than a few minutes, he can just forget about stuff. I fall to pieces.

PommyMommy, I was able to watch both press conference videos that you posted, and I very much appreciate your knowledge and reliability.

It scorches the soul to watch the first one where LE is assuring the media audience that this is still a search mission and not a recovery mission, then a scant three hours later having to announce that Faye's body was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann