Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

I hope she's seeing a psychologist, honestly. It's sad. I think she knows more, or has strong suspicion, but is in self protection mode. And protecting her Dad. She's built this wall around herself and it will crumble one day. You can't live with this and not process and work through it. She thinks it's bsck to happy families when he's out? Ugh.

I hope she's seeing a psychologist, honestly. It's sad. I think she knows more, or has strong suspicion, but is in self protection mode. And protecting her Dad. She's built this wall around herself and it will crumble one day. You can't live with this and not process and work through it. She thinks it's bsck to happy families when he's out? Ugh.

I'm having great difficulty watching it...but I just can't look away...
It is very very disturbing to watch. Her presentation is very nearly perfect, and this is , of course, the defining clue as to her involvement in this hideous death and hateful burial of a woman who from all reports, was a consistently loving mother and wife.

Karen's only problem was the inheritance that she invested in her passion of the dress shop. She could have just signed her own death warrant and saved time.

The Supreme court didn't believe Sarah's story and the Court of Appeal didn't believe her either. I don't believe her, and that's ok.

They both so nearly got away with it. Sheer luck, the biggest misfortune for Borce, if it wasn't for a completely un forseen, unplanned excursion, a sensitive nose, an instinct, Borce and Sarah would be, this very day, strutting around Avondale giving us all the finger.

If I was in his position he would be by my side and I will be by his side in 11 years when he comes home.

That, my friends, says it all.

Enjoy the spoils in 11 years. Enjoy Karen’s life insurance. Enjoy Karen’s blood, sweat and tears.

I have a black hatred for what these two represent.

I feel the need, after enduring that long segment of Sarah's story to say, once again, for the record, thankyou to the Victorian Police, and to the poor wretched long suffering detectives in the Murder squad who had to not only track all the Ristevski nonsense down, but put up with Borce, Vlasko, Ant and Sarah day in, day out, there are some jobs that are so shitfull that it takes real men and women of strength and character to do them well, and in this instance, luckily, the Vic police had those people to produce for this work.

I wonder how many of us would continue to stand by our father had he killed our mother like she has. I don't think I could personally. But her family unit is different with a different dynamic to mine and I can see how for her it would be harder.

Seeing Borce comfort her at the press conference sickens me given he knew he'd killed her and dumped her body days before.
I agree, I could never stand by a murderer. I lost my parents a long time ago but gee, if my dad killed my mum, I'd hate him forever but I know there are different family dynamics, where the family is run by a narcissist and the child is infantilized, can't think or do for themselves, they adore the parent to a sickening degree no matter what they've done, it's beyond most people's comprehension, it starts from when they're tiny tots and daddy creates a world that isn't real, it's an illusion, and Sarah is still living in this unreal world where daddy is charming and perfect and mum just isn't around anymore. :(

I agree, I could never stand by a murderer. I lost my parents a long time ago but gee, if my dad killed my mum, I'd hate him forever but I know there are different family dynamics, where the family is run by a narcissist and the child is infantilized, can't think or do for themselves, they adore the parent to a sickening degree no matter what they've done, it's beyond most people's comprehension, it starts from when they're tiny tots and daddy creates a world that isn't real, it's an illusion, and Sarah is still living in this unreal world where daddy is charming and perfect and mum just isn't around anymore. :(
She didn't even have enough sense to be offended by her own mothers death!.. not the manner of it, not the nature of it, not the technique of it, or the mechanics of it, or the sordid burial in the bush, or the ,( we are expected to believe, ) her not knowing her mother was dead or alive, for month after month... missing or just gone, …!!

But by god she was offended by the police. People. I ask you. She is offended by people like me, who doubt her entire story from start to finish. Oh yes. ..

Her mother, murdered, in her own home..by her father. The body is found after many months, hurled into the bush, buried like a dog under branches, left out in the cold and the heat, hauled about by animals and birds, . …..

And Sarah gently dabs at her eyes, carefully preserving the eye shadow and mascara.

Simply outstanding performance, almost flawless...!!!!!!
You and I look at it like this but we're realists, these people are not. There's a woman who still loves her husband who recently stabbed their own adult daughter to death because she wanted to leave home, another controlling narcissist making life on earth, hell. It's mindblowing and repulsive but it is, what it is. :(

It is very very disturbing to watch. Her presentation is very nearly perfect, and this is , of course, the defining clue as to her involvement in this hideous death and hateful burial of a woman who from all reports, was a consistently loving mother and wife.

Karen's only problem was the inheritance that she invested in her passion of the dress shop. She could have just signed her own death warrant and saved time.

The Supreme court didn't believe Sarah's story and the Court of Appeal didn't believe her either. I don't believe her, and that's ok.

They both so nearly got away with it. Sheer luck, the biggest misfortune for Borce, if it wasn't for a completely un forseen, unplanned excursion, a sensitive nose, an instinct, Borce and Sarah would be, this very day, strutting around Avondale giving us all the finger.

She just gave us the finger Troops, her mum and Aunts and uncles.
That whole interview was a lie and could see through her just like the day when Borce was asked ‘did you kill Karen’.
She wants to be left alone?
The 60Minutes camera was on her in the car when she arrived at court. She’s had a long time rehearsing.

Last edited:
I feel the need, after enduring that long segment of Sarah's story to say, once again, for the record, thankyou to the Victorian Police, and to the poor wretched long suffering detectives in the Murder squad who had to not only track all the Ristevski nonsense down, but put up with Borce, Vlasko, Ant and Sarah day in, day out, there are some jobs that are so shitfull that it takes real men and women of strength and character to do them well, and in this instance, luckily, the Vic police had those people to produce for this work.

A83C4748-1895-4A1E-AC28-8E0C25D16418.jpeg

If I was in his position he would be by my side and I will be by his side in 11 years when he comes home.

That, my friends, says it all.

Enjoy the spoils in 11 years. Enjoy Karen’s life insurance. Enjoy Karen’s blood, sweat and tears.

I have a black hatred for what these two represent.
Yep, very dirty, isn't it? o_O :mad:

She just gave us the finger Troops, her mum and Aunts and uncles.
That whole interview was a lie and could see through her just like the day when Borce was asked ‘did you kill Karen’.
She want to be left alone.
The 60Minutes camera was on her in the car when she arrived at court. She’s had a long time rehearsing.
My partner hasn't stopped laughing from the bit where Sarah and Borce go down to the police station to report Karen missing. ( Who's idea was that? Not Borce , I bet ) and the young copper says, oh she'll be back, go home and come back later.... SArah is mighty offended by this lapse of homage and refusal to recognize Sarah's importance.. it doesn't occur to her, even to this day, to be offended at BORCE strolling down to the police station with her and making this entirely useless report, insofar as Borce knows exactly where Karen is , and her current status , which is dead as a dodo and shoved under the branches of a tree!... .. but no! Sarah is still cross at the copper!....

It is gobsmackingly so out of kilter, so as Morrisa puts it succinctly, 'cray-cray.

and Aunt Pat. My sincere condolences.... I even extend my condolences to Antony.. that must have been a hard row to hoe.

Imagine the life Ant has had with those two locking arms and closing ranks. Pig 1 & pig 2 gaslighting him as a tag team.
In hindsight I understand why he couldn’t go into the church.
Yes he did have a hard row.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back