Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Does anyone else find it odd that money was sent through Venmo to Lori's son Colby through an account in Tylee's name? Wasn't Tylee a minor at that time, and therefore not eligible to have her own account with Venmo in her own name? Why wouldn't Lori send the payments through her own account? I'm not sure if it has much importance in the overall case, but I just find it strange.

I'm not sure what you mean about Tylee being too young for an account-- any age person can have a bank account opened in their name*. I don't know how Venmo works but I assume it's like Paypal and pulls money from a bank account when you make a Venmo payment. Colby said in an interview that at the time of those transactions he believed that his mother had asked Tylee to send money from his mother, because Lori was not tech savvy and had trouble getting into her own Venmo account. I don't know if he has changed his mind on that, but I got the impression that he might now think, in retrospect, that it wasn't Tylee sending the money from their mother in October. We have since found out that Lori had Tylee's phone with her (with no Tylee). So Lori might have used Tylee's account because it was already logged in and Tylee had no part in it. The red flag has nothing to do with Colby, IMO. The big red flag to me here is that I believe it shows Lori as having access to Tylee's bank account weeks after Tylee was missing. If Joe Ryan left money to Tylee, then Lori could have been using Tylee's phone to access that money without Tylee being present. MOO.

*ETA: I see the Venmo rules posted above say Tylee had to be "at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your state of residence" so I guess they found a way around that. MOO.

Last edited:
If, Chad Daybell, truly embraced mainstream LDS beliefs, and he was involved in an extramarital affair AND he approached leadership in the church, he would have been counseled by leadership, disfellowshipped, and given an opportunity for redemption, for a period of one year.
Following you... "if CD truly embraced mainstream LDS beliefs"... would the Leadership even be able to consider the questionable death of Tammy, IF not proven?

I'm not sure what you mean about Tylee being too young for an account-- any age person can have a bank account opened in their name. I don't know how Venmo works but I assume it's like Paypal and pulls money from a bank account when you make a Venmo payment. Colby said in an interview that at the time of those transactions he believed that his mother had asked Tylee to send money from his mother, because Lori was not tech savvy and had trouble getting into her own Venmo account. I don't know if he has changed his mind on that, but I got the impression that he might now think, in retrospect, that it wasn't Tylee sending the money from their mother in October. We have since found out that Lori had Tylee's phone with her (with no Tylee). So Lori might have used Tylee's account because it was already logged in and Tylee had no part in it. The red flag has nothing to do with Colby, IMO. The big red flag to me here is that I believe it shows Lori as having access to Tylee's bank account weeks after Tylee was missing. If Joe Ryan left money to Tylee, then Lori could have been using Tylee's phone to access that money without Tylee being present. MOO.
I believe the OP was querying the venmo rules which do state that you have to be over 18 to own an account.

Venmo

I’m assuming there’s a way around it though. JMO

Why would Lori leave such an obvious trail of indicating she no longer cared for her kids? Leaving the items in storage, getting rid of the dog, stating a number of times her lack of caring. Is this all done on purpose as a red herring to cover for something else that is going on? It doesn't seem reasonable or else she is just dumb as a rock. Does anyone know if she has any discernable intellect - honest question.

I'm not trying to say this in a rude way, and not directed to you specifically. But a tip line is just that around here. Call and leave a tip. If more info is needed, they will call back. It really isnt like calling your friends up and they return your call. It's not that far removed from calling 911. They don't call back to chit chat. Jmo.
I have called and emailed tips in for other cases and not had them acknowledged ever. In the Delphi case for example when they had volunteers manning the phones. Nobody expects a chit chat but here in the UK you receive a crime number if you are calling in to report a possible crime. Tip lines should issue tip numbers so that none get overlooked. To report that they are getting unfounded tips is disappointing and I know I have heard that in the Delphi case too. Exes calling in to tip their ex partners just for spite.

If you watch the video at link you'll see one in the back of Alex's truck.

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News
Looks like a Sterilite brand tote that can be bought at Walmart. Not sure of size, though I'd guess the 30 gallon one as it appears to take up quite a bit of space in the bed of the pickup. They also carry 18 and 24 gallon variants.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-30-Gal-114-L-EZ-Carry-Flat-Gray-Spicy-Lime/111488611

Attachments

• Tote.png
    Tote.png
    362.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Comparison.png
    Comparison.png
    498.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Comparison1.png
    Comparison1.png
    855.2 KB · Views: 100
Why would Lori leave such an obvious trail of indicating she no longer cared for her kids? Leaving the items in storage, getting rid of the dog, stating a number of times her lack of caring. Is this all done on purpose as a red herring to cover for something else that is going on? It doesn't seem reasonable or else she is just dumb as a rock. Does anyone know if she has any discernable intellect - honest question.
We’ve got a few options really...she believes as a goddess she’s above question and can do as she pleases. She’s as dumb as a rock or it is all a big red herring...or possibly a mix of all three? She should have stuck to hairdressing and being a mother as this criminal stuff doesn’t work for her. MOO

I have called and emailed tips in for other cases and not had them acknowledged ever. In the Delphi case for example when they had volunteers manning the phones. Nobody expects a chit chat but here in the UK you receive a crime number if you are calling in to report a possible crime. Tip lines should issue tip numbers so that none get overlooked. To report that they are getting unfounded tips is disappointing and I know I have heard that in the Delphi case too. Exes calling in to tip their ex partners just for spite.
Even in the UK it’s not infallible though. There’s been lots of times where tips were later reported in the press as not followed up. MOO

I think she either has harmed the kids and disposed of them (pyschopath) or has them safely stashed with a trusting idiot while she leads LE and the Woodcocks a merry dance until she runs out of money, gets bored with it or bored with Chad. She clearly is not dumb as she has manipulated 5 husbands, 3 kids, brother, niece, followers, attorney, LE, judges and is seemingly still doing it, those that are still alive that is. MOO.

Last edited:
So I'm confused, you were making a wild guess?
Looks like a Sterilite brand tote that can be bought at Walmart. Not sure of size, though I'd guess the 30 gallon one as it appears to take up quite a bit of space in the bed of the pickup. They also carry 18 and 24 gallon variants.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-30-Gal-114-L-EZ-Carry-Flat-Gray-Spicy-Lime/111488611
One of them had something round on it that was either a bright neon pink or orange color-I still can’t figure out what that was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420