Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of odd things about LS's last statement (given to Fox31):

She makes her mention of the person that might have been with Gannon gender-neutral. She says she gave a description to LE on "day one" but does not give the public even a shred of a clue to help locate this person (and Gannon). No age, no gender, nothing. Since he was going out to play at a friend's house in Story 1, I end up imagining he was with another kid, but if it was an adult and the police say "no evidence of abduction" what could that mean? (Other than that she's lying?)

She normalizes "crazy" behavior ("We all have engaged in something crazy online at some point but Gannon would want everyone to get along and to focus on finding him.") In the current context, the "crazy" stuff she's done to Gannon's mom requires an apology. She apparently doesn't realize that, this is as close as she's going to get to saying "Oops, I ought not to have done that."

I am at a loss, once again, in understanding why she includes both the "Albert's tools cut Gannon's foot" incident but especially Gannon keeps going to the gate afterward. Why is this a detail she thinks will help find Gannon? She says the investigation is going on a long time and now she needs to release details, but why this one? She appears to mean that this happens Saturday night. Why would Gannon keep going to the gate on Saturday night and how is this related to the cut on his foot? There's such a missing piece of explanation there, that it almost sounds like a disconnect in her thinking. Is she just trying to find yet another way to imply that Gannon ran away?

"Last, from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with."

She implies of course that she gave the description. How odd that she didn't include that information in her initial 911 call (which might have triggered an Amber Alert if the police thought it was an abduction. She implies she knew when he left through that remark and that while the person was a friend to Gannon, she didn't know this person very well.
Plus, remember that early flyer that apparently was released by LS where it said Gannon "left home to play outside..." nothing about a friend. Same flyer claimed he was home from school because he was sick and it also mentioned the search about his phone being tracked. I believe the photo on it was taken during their hike to GOTG. It was quickly replaced with a more formal flyer.
Missing 11 Year Old from Lorson Ranch

I wish LE would release her 911 call.

Does the KDVR livestream says it is in "replay" mode and not "live" for anyone else, or is it just me? I don't want to miss this 5:30 news. :\

Yes so I guess it's been pre-empted for the Daytona, as @KathrynL predicted for the 5:00 p.m. live broadcast.

They may still be able to broadcast something in the next 20 minutes

Otherwise, there is 11:00 p.m. news on it I think - I'll check with @KathrynL, one of our wonderful Coloradans.

ETA: KathrynL has advised that : The news will be on at 11:00 p.m. (Eastern Time), (9:00 Mountain Standard Time Colorado time)

Last edited:
I highly doubt it, going as far as to say that it’s impossible.

The reason I say that is because of one word: Time.

Gannon appears to have left with SM, and was not with her when she returned 4 hours later.

So there’s enough time to commit a murder and conceal a body, but not much more than that.

Burning takes too long, tends to draw attention, and wouldn’t serve a purpose.

She likely meant for him never to be found.

I think it would be virtually impossible for her to have burned him at the location they’re searching. It isn’t nearly remote enough.

Jumping in with a question. I have been following theses case for years, but i cant remember crap tbese days. Have there been cases of missing persons where the person was located but LE did not reveal this information? Just a question. I am not suggesting anything. JMO MOO

Jumping in with a question. I have been following theses case for years, but i cant remember crap tbese days. Have there been cases of missing persons where the person was located but LE did not reveal this information? Just a question. I am not suggesting anything. JMO MOO

Former FBI agent shares expertise on Gannon Stauch search in southern Douglas County - KRDO

Published February 16, 2020 11:09 pm

People in Facebook groups have also questioned why deputies have not arrested anyone yet. But Klismet says an arrest "doesn't mean a whole lot because they need to have enough information to convict somebody."

Deputies continue to partner with other agencies as the case approaches the three-week mark. EPCSO has stated finding Gannon is its top priority, but that may change with time, according to the former agent.

"Every case is different, but they do reach a point of no return where whatever you do is ineffective," Klismet said. "I'm going to guess that would be probably in a couple of weeks, but not much longer than that."

Spokesperson Jacqueline Kirby with EPCSO says no public volunteers are being used for the search in the Larkspur area. Klismet says that is probably because investigators have "specific information."

New to WS and have become so invested in this infectious little boy. I check with you guys & national news multiple times a day. I'm very thankful to everyone here as a source to vent and #hereforGannon. My prayers are with him, his family & all of us who have been touched so heavily.
IMO something got out of control " I freaked out" and the TS had to cover it up before anyone saw what she had done. Especially the way she had tried to control the narrative this whole time. My heart just aches for his last thoughts and AS & LH. My God give them all peace soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa