Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't work for me, seemed live but all was weather, Daytona 500, bad traffic at an Avalanche game, that was all.
Same on the east coast....blank screen/no sound (reading we'll be right back) and now local infomercial? for banking/investing followed by Lux-stone.
Eta.. meant to write we started out the same as you, weather, Daytona etc.

Yes, - I agree, something off (aside from the obvious!) with SM's behavior.

I've been poking along here following the rest of you - not much to add - though I've been wondering about motive

The statistics & demographics of this situation aren't typical. What's the motive?

Seems most believe that there was some abuse that needed to be covered up, which presumably could only be done so, by killing GS.

Certainly possible. But, I cannot help think there's something more going on here.

Step children are at for a greater risk of abuse or homicide from stepparents, including stepmothers.

<modsnip>

MOD NOTE:
PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS PETCO, CARPETS, VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK, OR ANYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED IN MSM OR LE STATEMENTS. IF YOU CAN’T PROVIDE A LINK THAT IS MSM OR LE, YOU CAN’T BRING IT HERE.

ALSO, IT IS A VIOLATION OF TOS TO REQUEST/SOLICIT/DISCUSS PRIVATE MESSAGES.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL ND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

CocoChanel

Last edited by a moderator:
Video at the link

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

Traffic is down to one lane on Highway 105 so that crews have room near the road to search. It appears that crews and shovels and buckets.
@FOX21News
#FindGannon

Dear Lord! LE is actually SIFTING snow??? I've seen a lot of crime scenes and have never seen that technique. Of course I am in KY too, and snow is usually wet.
Now I have to think what is small enough to be sifted. Casings? An action figure? Matchbox car?
Have bullets/casings even been considered in this mix? I missed a couple of days.
Moo, Moo

Jumping in with a question. I have been following theses case for years, but i cant remember crap tbese days. Have there been cases of missing persons where the person was located but LE did not reveal this information? Just a question. I am not suggesting anything. JMO MOO
There have been cases where LE delayed announcing a missing person was found - usually a body but I can't recall any where it was more than about 6 hours. I know LE wants to notify the family first. Once in a while news reporters jump the gun and tweet it before they have a chance but generally speaking LE doesn't usually keep it quiet for a long time.

CMoore News® (Carly Moore)‏Verified account @CMoore_News [VIDEO]
Traffic is down to one lane on Highway 105 so that crews have room near the road to search. It appears that crews and shovels and buckets. @FOX21News #FindGannon
3:19 PM - 17 Feb 2020

CMoore News® (Carly Moore)‏Verified account @CMoore_News
.@EPCSheriff wildland fire crews also on scene. @FOX21News #findgannon

ERA9F1JVUAALXLv.jpg

3:35 PM - 17 Feb 2020

Dear @Seattle1,

Thank you for providing this information, especially this video (below):

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

I really can’t imagine such searching for a “thing”...what could be so vital that can’t be reproduced, i.e electronic logs to back-up a phone, camera, video etc...the actual device is seldom needed these days. A SIM card? But seriously, for nearly a week?

Yet if they had any idea of human remains, I think the area would be blocked from view, ME would be on site, CSI in white suits doing the work, Hazmat suits, etc...which I do not think is happening?

Dear Lord! LE is actually SIFTING snow??? I've seen a lot of crime scenes and have never seen that technique. Of course I am in KY too, and snow is usually wet.
Now I have to think what is small enough to be sifted. Casings? An action figure? Matchbox car?
Have bullets/casings even been considered in this mix? I missed a couple of days.
Moo, Moo

I too am so curious, I can't stand it. You'd think they'd use a metal detector for some things. Right?

So...is it plastic? I don't see how it can be an item of clothing (unless someone saw something along there before it snowed - seems unlikely plus...don't need a sifter unless it's just a button - no one called in just a button, I'd think)

When we learn what it is, I bet we'll all go "oooh, of course." Or maybe whiskey tango foxtrot, depending.

They just have to find it - whatever it is!

Is there a "Turkey Creek Road" in this area at all? I have tried looking but it appears it is like 50 min drive away. Is that correct?
I also have been searching/looking on maps for that surrounding area and the Turkey Creek area is SOUTH from where Gannon lived.
LE is searching North.

I think it would be virtually impossible for her to have burned him at the location they’re searching. It isn’t nearly remote enough.
Exactly what I was about to say. And they don't live on a large piece of property to do something like that.
And in Colorado, especially smaller areas like Monument/PL, etc, but honestly most of the area, if there is smoke, people will call like IMMEDIATELY to have it checked out. We have had some horrifying, destructive fires these past several years. When people see a little smoke, unless it is a controlled burn that we have been told about otherwise, people pick up the phone and call.

I too am so curious, I can't stand it. You'd think they'd use a metal detector for some things. Right?

So...is it plastic? I don't see how it can be an item of clothing (unless someone saw something along there before it snowed - seems unlikely plus...don't need a sifter unless it's just a button - no one called in just a button, I'd think)

When we learn what it is, I bet we'll all go "oooh, of course." Or maybe whiskey tango foxtrot, depending.

They just have to find it - whatever it is!
When we do find out what it is, I get the feeling I’m going to say “I never would have guessed that in a million years.”

Because I can’t even venture a guess at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member