Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the living situation? Does anyone know? Ethan (dad) is stationed in Louisiana and the mom lives in TN but with who? Just her and Evelyn? She’s awfully young. I guess she could live by herself but typically 18-19 year olds either live with roommates or her parents/family because they can’t quite afford to live on their own yet.

Would there not be a more recent check in by DCS on her? Seems like they would have had a January contact if that was the case, IMO.
You have such faith in DCF!
Keep that faith.
IME, and my SM reading today, this is not the case.

Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active

New article.
I’ll start putting my foot in my mouth soon, I believe.
Oh God. :(

Noting:

HW, owner of Hunter T’s Chicken Shack in Blountville, said he dated Megan “Maggie” Boswell for a few weeks in December. ...

HW said he never saw Evelyn in the weeks he dated Boswell.

He said Boswell told him that Evelyn was staying with her father, EP, while he was home on military leave for Christmas.

“They have half custody to the best of my knowledge,” HW said. “It’s not my business to dig further into that because we weren’t that serious for me to dig further.”

He said he believes Boswell’s father alerted police of Evelyn’s disappearance. He added that while he was seeing Boswell, he said she told him that she broke her arm while staying with her father.

“While Evelyn’s father, EP, had the child, the baby, you know, fell off the bed and broke her arm, and he took her to the hospital,” he said. “That’s what I was told.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa